GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

GopherJake

Reaction score
Maybe. Likely. I’ll follow along better.
Probably taking a nap, but I don’t have evidence. Biden’s admin is the Obama team. What Obama did is relevant.
Convinced, @Spoofin? I'm not. Pure conjecture throughout the discussion, by @Section2. Citation notes how weak its own case is. Covering up a blatantly disorganized, disjointed and incestual administration with conjecture about past and current is unconvincing.

Fosters no further understanding and the stuff of weaklings - in the footsteps of guys like CantStopReekinGopher, who escapes lockup, throws 100 posts worth of shit against the wall and disappears again - checked only by left-of-center here. (There's a role open right-of-center.) Trolling to own libs is no way to go through life. Hat tip: Animal House.

howeda7

Reaction score
You responded to a post of mine that has nothing to do with Trump, with a bunch of stuff about Trump. How am I deflecting?

if you read the article, yea I would say there is evidence that Obama systematically spied on members of Congress, the press, and the public.

Obama’s Team in my opinion is running the show in the White House, so yes I’d say he’s still relevant. But even if that’s wrong and he has no influence, it’s still important

on Trump, my point was that he didn’t get away with anything. Leakers inside, a strong opposition press. They constantly investigated and exposed everything he did. That’s good. It probably prevented some of his worse impulses. I just wish that same dynamic existed with Dems in the White House. This isn’t a defense of Trump or a deflection.
Nothing to do with Trump? Please. You deflected from Trump spying on Dems with "Yeahbut Obama" and now you're pretzeling like always.

scools12

Reaction score
Jakewad asks question.

What's Biden doing right now? Not conjecture. Something backed by evidence.
Jakewad gets question answered.
We have talked about the border and the effects the stimulus is having on inflation for weeks on here. Want me to repeat all that?
Jakewad doesn’t like answer.
Isn't the discussion about weaponization of federal agencies?
Jakewad babbles something about owing libs.

Fosters no further understanding and the stuff of weaklings - in the footsteps of guys like CantStopReekinGopher, who escapes lockup, throws 100 posts worth of shit against the wall and disappears again - checked only by left-of-center here. (There's a role open right-of-center.) Trolling to own libs is no way to go through life. Hat tip: Animal House.
Jakewad once again proves what a colossal idiot he is. Well done idiot. 👍

GopherJake

Reaction score
Jakewad asks question.

Jakewad gets question answered.

Jakewad doesn’t like answer.

Jakewad babbles something about owing libs.

Jakewad once again proves what a colossal idiot he is. Well done idiot. 👍
Shut up, BarnSwallower’s sock puppet.

Section2

Reaction score
Nothing to do with Trump? Please. You deflected from Trump spying on Dems with "Yeahbut Obama" and now you're pretzeling like always.
The post he quoted did not mention or reference Trump. So yes, it has nothing to do with Trump. Notice I didn’t say “thread” i said post. Reading is hard.
I addressed Trump spying. You haven’t addressed the Obama spying or even admitted it happened. That makes you a hypocrite.

Section2

Reaction score
Convinced, @Spoofin? I'm not. Pure conjecture throughout the discussion, by @Section2. Citation notes how weak its own case is. Covering up a blatantly disorganized, disjointed and incestual administration with conjecture about past and current is unconvincing.

Pure conjecture? That’s a blanket assertion that does not hold up. That’s a losers argument because you can’t take on any of the points. It’s understandable, you have a deep belief in the good of the Obama admin, backed up by an adoring media. But the truth is pretty ugly. Shows the power of the media to create heroes and villains. Intelligent people need to see through it.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The post he quoted did not mention or reference Trump. So yes, it has nothing to do with Trump. Notice I didn’t say “thread” i said post. Reading is hard.
I addressed Trump spying. You haven’t addressed the Obama spying or even admitted it happened. That makes you a hypocrite.
Wait! Howie wants to talk Trump? What?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I am sure you or anyone on the right never mention Clinton or Obama anymore. Not quite sure this is as big of an "own" as you think it is.
You’re right. I shouldn’t point out the rare Trump mention from Howie. 🙄

howeda7

Reaction score
Sure I did. Years ago. It was one of the worst things Obama did. You Fellas were far more upset about the IRS "targeting" Tea Party "non-profit" groups which was massively over blown.

Section2

Reaction score
Sure I did. Years ago. It was one of the worst things Obama did. You Fellas were far more upset about the IRS "targeting" Tea Party "non-profit" groups which was massively over blown.
The IRS did. Scare quotes not required.
ok, I don’t recall, but I’ll take your word for it. Obama abused his power, and then Trump abused his power.
the main difference between the two is that Trump had his power rabidly checked by Dems and the media, which is GOOD. Obama did not. That’s bad.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Bamboo is a renewable resource and I’m all for it!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Apparently, the DOJ/FBI is now a "misinfo swamp online".
Why does the left work so hard to try and make people think there is no investigation into 1/6. How exactly have we charged hundreds of people w/o one?
- Today's Left

Wally

Reaction score
Hilarious!!!
Todays right, nothing but a cult...

Mike Pence booed, called 'traitor' while speaking at conservative convention​

Former Vice President Mike Pence was greeted with boos and cries of "traitor!" while speaking at a Faith & Freedom Coalition conference in Florida on Friday.

howeda7

Reaction score
Hilarious!!!
Todays right, nothing but a cult...

Mike Pence booed, called 'traitor' while speaking at conservative convention​

Former Vice President Mike Pence was greeted with boos and cries of "traitor!" while speaking at a Faith & Freedom Coalition conference in Florida on Friday.
Yep. Facts. "There's no evidence to the contrary."

Wally

Reaction score
Poor Mikey, Imagine the presidential dreams he had after they won 4.5 years ago. Now his own party, who he sold his soul for, hates him.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Poor Mikey, Imagine the presidential dreams he had after they won 4.5 years ago. Now his own party, who he sold his soul for, hates him.
He is so alone. I’m not sad. The reward is a turd.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Another old thread dredged up for no reason by justthedishonesty

howeda7

Reaction score
The reason is that a sane R is going to be voted out by the GQP cult.

Top Bottom