GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

stocker08

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Ignore the fact that the entire republican party is now in on the qanon stolen election farce. Remember the Russian investigation? Or how Clinton refused to concede?

And the media! Never forget.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Ignore the fact that the entire republican party is now in on the qanon stolen election farce. Remember the Russian investigation? Or how Clinton refused to concede?

And the media! Never forget.

Nobody Spoof knows believes the QAnon crap, so it's irrelevant.

Section2

Reaction score
Everywhere! So widespread! I can only find one example but there are hundreds! At least dozens. More than one for sure. #2Math
I found one example. From an extremely mainstream source. Which is all I needed to disprove your idiotic point. But yes, it was widespread and became a meme. Now Newsweek doesn’t count. Howie decides what counts.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I guess slim tubby and St. Paul guys weren’t as impressed with this comeback. Take the L clown.
In all,fairness, I was just happy to see someone know the rules of wrestling. It is a niche sport in this state.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I found one example. From an extremely mainstream source. Which is all I needed to disprove your idiotic point. But yes, it was widespread and became a meme. Now Newsweek doesn’t count. Howie decides what counts.
Sources, polls, posts, etc. No one can honestly take Howie seriously at this point. It is pretty obvious what a stooge he is.
#SheepBeSheep

Section2

Reaction score
Another takedown was impossible when you only want to wrestle outside the circle.
I couldn’t be more in the circle. Howie made an assertion. I disproved it. Jake barged in as he loves to do, and argued that the Newsweek article doesn’t count as proof because it was clickbait. That excuse doesn’t fly on the other side.
I get it. Leftists enjoy the delusion that they aren’t guilty of doing things that they are now angry at the right for doing. That’s because you all have a giant blind spot. We are the good guys. They are the bad guys.

howeda7

Reaction score
Is this a joke?
Trump doesn't joke....In the good old days Trumpsters long for, they didn't need stinking computers. There was no hacking and everything was great!

He already saved us from fancy new light bulbs. Now this. His policies!

STPGopher

Reaction score
Trump doesn't joke....In the good old days Trumpsters long for, they didn't need stinking computers. There was no hacking and everything was great!

He already saved us from fancy new light bulbs. Now this. His policies!
Good. Bamboo paper is waiting to be used. Too bad it's renewable.

scools12

Reaction score
Howie - picking sources very carefully, just like he asks others to do. Not obsessed at all. Not a bit.
Spoof, once again you just don’t get it. @TeaPainUSA is and I quote a “Democracy Savage” and “Tea Pain wants you to stand up for democracy!”

That stuff is right there in his Twitter bio. Based on that alone Tea Pain’s credibility as a source is unquestionable.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Spoof, once again you just don’t get it. @TeaPainUSA is and I quote a “Democracy Savage” and “Tea Pain wants you to stand up for democracy!”

That stuff is right there in his Twitter bio. Based on that alone Tea Pain’s credibility as a source is unquestionable.
LOL. I'd like to think it takes more for Howie, but sadly I know it doesn't.

Top Bottom