GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

scools12

Reaction score
The Far Right is absolutely TERRIFIED of intelligent, honest women that speak their minds. They seem to suffer from “little dick” syndrome and it all starts at the top.
When talking about intelligent, honest women speaking their minds you certainly aren’t talking about Kamala “Fweedom” Harris.

Last edited:

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
When talking about intelligent, honest women speaking their minds you certainly aren’t talking about Kamala “Fweedom” Harris.
I’d focus your utter horror towards the gals in the Republican Party before you shit yourself looking across the aisle.

Section2

Reaction score
Do you take any time to look into anything Q claimed? Do you find nothing disturbing about Clinton giving Epstein a special invitation to the White House during his presidency? Or the fact that he went to the island 26 times? How about Prince Andrew? These aren’t just Q claims any longer. Other media sources have briefly mentioned these things. I know it’s easier to just disregard sickening things by calling them conspiracy theories.
Howie prefers to focus on the ridiculous Q claims about celebrities eating babies, and then pretend that everyone who’s merely interested, or sympathetic, or somewhat believes some of the theories, are all maniacal believers in the really crazy stuff.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Is it true that Hillary keeps small children under a pizza parlor and drinks their blood? And also that Trump won the election (by a lot!)?
You think Biden received the most votes in U.S. history? A man that can’t even tell the nation his economic plan without 600 gaffes, brainfarts, and flat out false statements. He’s been one of the least popular politicians in the Democratic Party his entire career. He cheated his way through everything. Dude is a total joke.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Howie prefers to focus on the ridiculous Q claims about celebrities eating babies, and then pretend that everyone who’s merely interested, or sympathetic, or somewhat believes some of the theories, are all maniacal believers in the really crazy stuff.
The fact that you posted in this thread proves you follow Q and believe every bit of it. It’s obvious and we all see it.

howeda7

Reaction score
You're only "sympathetic" to QAnon and "somewhat believe" it. But you're discerning and don't believe the truly crazy stuff. Got it.

howeda7

Reaction score
You think Biden received the most votes in U.S. history?
Yes. He did. As confirmed by multiple recounts, lawsuits and Republican elected officials.

I notice you avoided answering my question about Hillary and the pizza parlor. Why? We need to hear the truth!

GoodasGold

Reaction score
You think Biden received the most votes in U.S. history? A man that can’t even tell the nation his economic plan without 600 gaffes, brainfarts, and flat out false statements. He’s been one of the least popular politicians in the Democratic Party his entire career. He cheated his way through everything. Dude is a total joke.
...and still totaled more votes than DonDrumpfuck. Karma! 👁

boofbonser

Reaction score
I do. Trump’s team filed 86 lawsuits contesting the election and went 1 for 86 with the one being an issue over how much time voters had to with how much time first-time Pennsylvania voters had to provide proper identification if they wanted to cure their ballots (which was later overturned). These were in front of judges from both sides of the aisle. If he had a legitimate claim or evidence, that is what the courts were for. He did not. I understand you may have different views than our current president and I get that. That being said, we all have had to deal with presidents in our lifetime both present and past that we do/or did not agree with. It’s part of life. I know most humans like to think that they are part of the majority which makes it hard to understand why someone with another viewpoint appeals to others (false consensus effect). The fact is there is a variety of factors that go into each election that decide it. The best thing for the losing party to do is reflect on how they can better appeal to people and get their message across and try again next election cycle. Part of our two party system is that there is an ebb and flow between the parties and you have to learn to live with it.

Last edited:

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
Yes. He did. As confirmed by multiple recounts, lawsuits and Republican elected officials.

I notice you avoided answering my question about Hillary and the pizza parlor. Why? We need to hear the truth!
I believe Hillary uses the Clinton foundation for trafficking children. AKA what happened with the Haiti “rebuild” that the foundation was down there to help with, but didn’t actually help anything, and a ton of kids went missing. I think James Alefantis, the owner of the pizza parlor, has some sketchy ties like with Huma Abedin, John Podesta, and Hillary Clinton. They also allow children into their pizza parlor late at night for creepy tranny stage performances. There is video footage of that. Human sacrifice has been happening since the Dawn of man, and I don’t think it’s ever stopped. They use foreskins from aborted children and children from foreign countries to make face cream that Sandra Bullock admitted on Ellen that she uses. they’ve also found that blood transfusions from young adults or children can cure many ailments and diseases. So I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trafficking children to use their blood. I don’t think they drink it though.
Not to mention the FDA was caught buying and transporting newly aborted fetuses

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score

Yeah, and how many of the mail in ballots were phony? Ha. What do you think they’re finding right now in AZ?

Spoofin

Reaction score
You're only "sympathetic" to QAnon and "somewhat believe" it. But you're discerning and don't believe the truly crazy stuff. Got it.
Not a single person on this site follows, talks, or knows more about QAnon than you Howie. Fact.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
You want to talk about a massive accomplishment. The Biden campaign managed to get through the entire primaries and an entire election cycle (and still to this day really) without having to answer one single question about what has been a 45-year political career filled with racist comments and segregationist policies. The guy was never challenged once by the media on racist and xenophobic comments like "poor kids just as good as white kids", in Obama "you got the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.", etc

The man pushed for an amendment, a constitutional amendment, for segregated school busing and said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a racial jungle when pressed on desegregating schools.

The list goes on, and the man managed to not have to answer a single question on any of it. Easily the most racist and prejudiced Prez in the last 50-60 years, but damn they're proud.

TheRealMcCoy

Reaction score
You want to talk about a massive accomplishment. The Biden campaign managed to get through the entire primaries and an entire election cycle (and still to this day really) without having to answer one single question about what has been a 45-year political career filled with racist comments and segregationist policies. The guy was never challenged once by the media on racist and xenophobic comments like "poor kids just as good as white kids", in Obama "you got the first African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.", etc

The man pushed for an amendment, a constitutional amendment, for segregated school busing and said he didn't want his kids to grow up in a racial jungle when pressed on desegregating schools.

The list goes on, and the man managed to not have to answer a single question on any of it. Easily the most racist and prejudiced Prez in the last 50-60 years, but damn they're proud.
So true. And when you say any of this to a Lefty, the response is always “but, but, but, look at what Trump said!! Very fine people on both sides!! Durduhdur”. If Trump actually had said any of the truly racist comments Biden has made, I can only imagine the response from the Left.

Section2

Reaction score
I don’t believe in Qanon. I believe there are a lot of pedophiles in Hollywood and among the elite because they’ve been caught, not because of Q. I really do not believe in conspiracies of this magnitude.
What I’m pointing out is that you are taking a very poorly misunderstood movement, that has tacit support from a small percent of the population, and applying that support to crazy views supported by almost no one, in order to smear your political opponents. And you support your crap takes with tweets with somehow a single like that I have no idea how you even found. You follow more fringe people on Twitter than the most devoted Qanoner

howeda7

Reaction score
I believe Hillary uses the Clinton foundation for trafficking children. AKA what happened with the Haiti “rebuild” that the foundation was down there to help with, but didn’t actually help anything, and a ton of kids went missing. I think James Alefantis, the owner of the pizza parlor, has some sketchy ties like with Huma Abedin, John Podesta, and Hillary Clinton. They also allow children into their pizza parlor late at night for creepy tranny stage performances. There is video footage of that. Human sacrifice has been happening since the Dawn of man, and I don’t think it’s ever stopped. They use foreskins from aborted children and children from foreign countries to make face cream that Sandra Bullock admitted on Ellen that she uses. they’ve also found that blood transfusions from young adults or children can cure many ailments and diseases. So I wouldn’t be surprised if they’re trafficking children to use their blood. I don’t think they drink it though.
Your new friend Fool2 will have to tell us which parts of this he "somewhat believes", which parts he's "sympathetic" to and which parts are truly crazy.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Hey there, TheRealFuckingStupidGuy. You seem like a complete idiot. I’m surprised SectionTool and ProbablyAPedophile are your new besties! Oh wait, no I’m not. Waiting on CantStopReekinGopher (currently incarcerated).

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Why do the children want to perform at the pizza parlor? Why do they circumcise aborted fetuses?

howeda7

Reaction score
You hate them because they are women. Your Noem and Collins posts to Cruz and Desantis posts are 10 -1.
ZZZ. Your proof is that I don't criticize Ted Cruz enough? That's what you're going with?

And I thought Liz Chaney and Mitt were Dem heroes?

Section2

Reaction score
ZZZ. Your proof is that I don't criticize Ted Cruz enough? That's what you're going with?

And I thought Liz Chaney and Mitt were Dem heroes?
Pelosi just complimented Liz (she called her Lynn) today. I just think it’s odd that you are much harder on republican women vs men. I don’t think it’s in dispute. You hate Cruz of course. But not as much as Noem.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don’t believe in Qanon. I believe there are a lot of pedophiles in Hollywood and among the elite because they’ve been caught, not because of Q. I really do not believe in conspiracies of this magnitude.
What I’m pointing out is that you are taking a very poorly misunderstood movement, that has tacit support from a small percent of the population, and applying that support to crazy views supported by almost no one, in order to smear your political opponents. And you support your crap takes with tweets with somehow a single like that I have no idea how you even found. You follow more fringe people on Twitter than the most devoted Qanoner
A few weeks ago you'd barely heard of it. Not familiar.

Now you don't believe it. Except the parts you do believe. You somewhat believe it. They're a poor misunderstood group. You're sympathetic.

Section2

Reaction score
A few weeks ago you'd barely heard of it. Not familiar.

Now you don't believe it. Except the parts you do believe. You somewhat believe it. They're a poor misunderstood group. You're sympathetic.
More like a few months ago, and that’s correct. I didn’t know much about it. I looked it up after your baby eating allegation.
I believe things like pedophilia being popular among elites regardless if Q said it because they were caught. I don’t believe Tom Hanks eats babies.
most of Q has been disproven by the fact that Trump is out and none of the investigations came up with squat.
but your reply is bad faith. Of course it is. You know I’m right.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Your new friend Fool2 will have to tell us which parts of this he "somewhat believes", which parts he's "sympathetic" to and which parts are truly crazy.
No Howie - you are the one that tells us all what others “actually” believe, think, watch, etc. You don’t understand critical thinking because you are a sheep. It all has to make sense to you in your little world. The above post is the most tone deaf post I have seen from you in months. You are a sad person.

Top Bottom