GOP Chooses Trump And QAnon - Trump Is Gone But The Party Is Still His

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, if I remember correctly the First, Second and Tenth Amendments are all my waitress wanted to talk about, thinking way back to the last time I ate at a restaurant. That, and the bible, of course, as he says. She was really very biblical in her conversation, my waitress was.

And I have to assume he's right, in that it's exactly the same for construction workers: it's all Amendments and bible verses.

They definitely don't want to talk about liberal, "esoteric" stuff like raising the minimum wage or fixing our health care system or forgiving student debt or help with child care costs. They will all think I'm some kind of commie for even trying to bring those things up.
He said real Americans, Murray! :sneaky:

Wally

Reaction score
Party of obstruction...

"I think what you need to focus on," McConnell told reporters last week, "is how unified we are today in opposition to what the Biden administration is trying to do."

howeda7

Reaction score
Party of obstruction...

"I think what you need to focus on," McConnell told reporters last week, "is how unified we are today in opposition to what the Biden administration is trying to do."
To be fair, they're also focused on blatant voter suppression...

howeda7

Reaction score
Totally normal. Lindsey Graham agrees.

Wally

Reaction score

Lindsey Graham says he deals with Trump's 'dark side' because he thinks he has a 'magic' other Republicans don't​

Angry

Reaction score
I was for getting rid of earmarks because I thought it would lower pork. I was wrong, it just made it so there was no accountability to the pork. At least with earmarks you have a name tied to pet projects and there constitutes can judge them accordingly.

howeda7

Reaction score
She is already positioning for VP.
Another KGF "Rising Star" becomes a sad pathetic Trump boot licker. Hopefully she can elbow her way in between Little Marco and Lying Ted before His Highness DeSantis beats her too it.

Top Bottom