Goohers vs PSU

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
My guess is that the guys somehow play lights out and get first road win. The players and coach have been singled out and criticism has been much deserved. The pride factor could show up as a motivator.
I've kept waiting for them to bounce and rebound (going back to before the injuries), and they just haven't--or when they have played better (Rutgers), they find a way to blow it. But I do keep waiting and hoping. Maybe tonight.

Otis

Reaction score
I don't see what tonight's game has to do with the coaching search

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Pride won't help awful shooters. PSU by 9.

SanDiegoGopherFan

Reaction score
Pretty sure Robbins is still out, not sure.

They've just played sloppy basketball lately, if they play disciplined ball then they should win.

Otis

Reaction score
Carr goes for 35+

Gophers still lose

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Carr goes for 35+

Gophers still lose
If Robbins is still out, then this one. Shouldn't be any different than Nebraska.

You think that Nebraska loss will cause them to "try something different"? Ha ha!

Pitino knows he's gone, and knows he doesn't have the players to win games in his style with Gabe and Robbins out. Might as well let your best player Carr try to put on a showcase for pro leagues.

HitMeAgainIAmStillMoving

Reaction score
Hold Robbins out and wait till the Big Ten Tournament to play him. Ali beat Foreman. Gophers can win that event and make the big dance.

HitMeAgainIAmStillMoving

Reaction score
Sorry, there just isn't a snowball big enough.
I actually deleted that post. I am serious. If we think of neutral court as home court and come in at full strength then Gophers have shown they can beat anyone. Of course they can also lose to anyone. What if Carr decided to go Willie Burton mode for a week?

Otis

Reaction score
I actually deleted that post. I am serious. If we think of neutral court as home court and come in at full strength then Gophers have shown they can beat anyone. Of course they can also lose to anyone. What if Carr decided to go Willie Burton mode for a week?
In COVID, aren't all road games neutral to some extent?

USAF

Reaction score
My guess is that the guys somehow play lights out and get first road win. The players and coach have been singled out and criticism has been much deserved. The pride factor could show up as a motivator.
This aged well

GopherGangsta

Reaction score
Remind me not to ask you for lottery numbers

Top Bottom