Georgia to do full audit & hand recount of all Presidential votes

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Perdue is only 14,300 votes below 50% in that GA Senate race. It wouldn't take much to go his way to secure that Senate seat without a runoff.
BINGO!!! This is the one that I have been watching in this respect as well.

bga1

Reaction score
Perdue is only 14,300 votes below 50% in that GA Senate race. It wouldn't take much to go his way to secure that Senate seat without a runoff.
Very interesting point. And that could be done in a couple of ways-
1. They find some votes that should have went his way
2. They don't find many of those but they end up having to disqualify thousands of Ossoff ballots
In case #2 his vote tally doesn't rise but his percentage share does.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Funny how the Fellas swore the suspicious Georgia voting software was fine when Brian Kemp barely won the Governor race in GA in 2018. The Governor is an R. The SOS is an R. But the software is rigged for Biden. Sure Jan.
It's the magic button that Biden covertly installed!!

Section2

Reaction score
Funny how the Fellas swore the suspicious Georgia voting software was fine when Brian Kemp barely won the Governor race in GA in 2018. The Governor is an R. The SOS is an R. But the software is rigged for Biden. Sure Jan.
Funny how you argued the opposite.

USAF

Reaction score
Right. Your proof that I am a liar is your ridiculous obsession that I voted for Trump (which I didn't). Bozo.

On the other hand, just recently, you posted this complete BS beauty about the MPLS riots:

of which I quickly provided 4 instances of me saying the exact opposite
and asked you for just 1 example where I said what you claimed (no link to provide becasue you dissapeared). That, sidekick, is how you prove someone to be a fraud and a liar.

BTW: Being on my ignore, I haven't seen a post of yours nor have I quoted one of yours or mentioned you in a post since Saturday. I see on my timeline now that you have quoted me or mentioned me 22-times during that period. Kind of pathetic wouldn't you say? Maybe you should agree to stop posting on the tOTB again - you might enjoy the 31-minute break (Note: more evidence of liar/fraud here).
Fraud.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
And where do they get the historical examples? The bank? Grade school Palmer method course?
All in-person voting is checked against a master signature. They check it against your in-person vote every time your vote in-person.

I’m really surprised you and howie didn’t know that.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
They aren’t recounting any other race than the presidential race. Perdue has a run off regardless of how the presidential recount turns out.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
All in-person voting is checked against a master signature. They check it against your in-person vote every time your vote in-person.

I’m really surprised you and howie didn’t know that.
This is St Pauli modus operandi .......watch and see the pattern.

Wally

Reaction score
They aren’t recounting any other race than the presidential race. Perdue has a run off regardless of how the presidential recount turns out.
Why not? I mean with the massive fraud they better hand recount every race, right?
🙄🙄🙄

bigticket1

Reaction score
Why don't the Republicans running Georgia want accurate results in all the races?
Why are they only recounting the presidential race?
Makes no sense.
I believe it is mandated that they do this audit on one statewide race in every election cycle.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Why don't the Republicans running Georgia want accurate results in all the races?
Why are they only recounting the presidential race?
Makes no sense.
I think some of the R's in Georgia are corrupt. Recount and, more importantly, AUDIT. Everyone wanting a fair and honest election will support it.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I think some of the R's in Georgia are corrupt. Recount and, more importantly, AUDIT. Everyone wanting a fair and honest election will support it.
You cracked the code - anyone who doesn't agree with you is obviously corrupt - must be fun to be a little man-child at your advanced age , CowBarn.

What flavor apple sauce would you like tonight, my little big man?

1605395162055.png

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Nope - Clinton called Trump the night of to congratulate him and conceded promptly the next morning.

You can't purchase class and all Trumpers have exactly none of it - happy fuming.
Dipshidiot in ny wants no part of honest elections. Noted.

justthefacts

Reaction score
This should be very interesting. They're going to do a full recount by hand & audit in Ga. That means all votes must be certified. Keep a close on on this one. If the vote counts come out the same/similar, Trump may be sunk as it could indicate the same in the other contested states. If however, the recount differs substantially from the original count, it could give Trump Ga & indicate future wins in Pa, Mich & Wi.

Georgia audit to trigger hand tally of presidential vote
So very, very interesting. Great call

USAF

Reaction score
This should be very interesting. They're going to do a full recount by hand & audit in Ga. That means all votes must be certified. Keep a close on on this one. If the vote counts come out the same/similar, Trump may be sunk as it could indicate the same in the other contested states. If however, the recount differs substantially from the original count, it could give Trump Ga & indicate future wins in Pa, Mich & Wi.

Georgia audit to trigger hand tally of presidential vote
Spoiler alert: Biden wins. Again.

Gold Vision

Reaction score
To be fair, while not a sign of fraud, failing to log 5,800 votes is a pretty dumb mistake.

A 1,400 vote swing is not something to scoff at from what we’ve heard about recounts. It also illustrates just how far fetched the idea of Trump making up 100’s of thousands of votes is.

Top Bottom