Georgia Southern Commited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
I, TALON, have been commited twice. I can play next year!

If any of you Gophers have not used up your eligability, have been commited to a program, have documentation of being released from sed program, you can play for Southern next year. That makes your heart beat fast, doesnt it?

You do know that Georgia Southern beat someone in some bowl convincingly wit a new OC using the (UG) Pistol Option. :poop: :poop: :poop:

Could this be a new start for Southern using the Pistol Option? (DONT SEE IT!)

btowngopher

Reaction score
I, TALON, have been commited twice. I can play next year!

If any of you Gophers have not used up your eligability, have been commited to a program, have documentation of being released from sed program, you can play for Southern next year. That makes your heart beat fast, doesnt it?

You do know that Georgia Southern beat someone in some bowl convincingly wit a new OC using the (UG) Pistol Option. :poop: :poop: :poop:

Could this be a new start for Southern using the Pistol Option? (DONT SEE IT!)
Thoughts on Wertz transferring?

BTChamp

Reaction score
There's a couple Nebraska receivers might be interested

hungan1

Reaction score
You got me all excited by your thread title! "Committed" around here is like getting a strong bite in the ice fishing house. 🤪

mnsportsgeek

Reaction score
Hypothetically, those who got an undergrad in 4 years would have 1 year of eligibility left, right? Those who took 5 years to get their undergrad would have no eligibility?

2nd Degree Gopher

Reaction score
Hypothetically, those who got an undergrad in 4 years would have 1 year of eligibility left, right? Those who took 5 years to get their undergrad would have no eligibility?
Things are different right now with COVID giving everyone a "free year," but the traditional rule is five years to play four. So, in your hypothetical, if you graduated this spring in four years but had only played three or fewer years, you could come back in the fall for another, final year of play. You couldn't take a year (or more) off and then come back as your five year clock would have run.

Wally

Reaction score
When I read the title I thought you were giving us inside info on a recruit PJ could swoop in and steal.
😎

mnsportsgeek

Reaction score
Things are different right now with COVID giving everyone a "free year," but the traditional rule is five years to play four. So, in your hypothetical, if you graduated this spring in four years but had only played three or fewer years, you could come back in the fall for another, final year of play. You couldn't take a year (or more) off and then come back as your five year clock would have run.
Gotcha, so when your 29 year old buddy at the bar says he still has eligibility, he doesn't know what he's talking about since your clock starts the day you enroll in college?

btowngopher

Reaction score
When I read the title I thought you were giving us inside info on a recruit PJ could swoop in and steal.
😎
Sounds like he got the entire Georgia Southern squad to commit, the numbers will work out.

Top Bottom