GAY WALK AWAY FOUNDER DENIED SERVICE

Wally

Reaction score
Yes Trump has very civil policy debates. That was comic, I loved the anonymously reported story of him being refused service. Well close enough. Sounded like fake news to me.

They were very mean to me, I can't say who but "They" were so mean.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Yes Trump has very civil policy debates. That was comic, I loved the anonymously reported story of him being refused service. Well close enough. Sounded like fake news to me.

They were very mean to me, I can't say who but "They" were so mean.
Brandon Straka, the founder of #WalkAway, is a very cool guy as well as courageous. I've seen him as a guest on a number of podcasts, and I appreciate his message to Democrats that they should "get out of Dodge" so to speak.

His narrative in the Judge Jeanine interview was spot on, particularly about how Dems should get away from NYT and WaPo and CNN and MSNBC for awhile and get some real news from real sources online, rather than just continuing to suck up the propagandistic pablum from the leftist mainstream media, along with the totally false narratives that it puts out there as things Trump said or did, which they consistently manufacture by taking full paragraphs of Trump text and cut-n-paste them back together to form a false narrative and/or fake news. Props to Brandon for pointing this out.

He's on tour to various cities throughout the US with his #WalkAway meetings, which are highly recommended.

At a recent stop, he and his team were attacked by antifa.

> I loved the anonymously reported story of him being refused service. Well close enough. Sounded like fake news to me.

WTF are you talking about - apparently something that only exists in Wally World. You loved "the anonymously reported story of him being refused service" - but it was not an anonymously reported story, it was a personal experience by him, told by him.

News bulletin: You do not need to hire some fictitious anonymous source to personally tell a story about an event that happened to you personally. He related a story about a leftist Cancel Culture clerk in a camera store taking it upon himself to take away the civil liberties of Brankon Straka just due to his political beliefs. That's ridiculous and a really bad look if that sort of "no customer service" is going to be coming soon to a small business near us all.

My take on @Wally is that he didn't even view the video, and just elected to call it fake news because the leftist political propaganda constantly pumped into his brain simply caused him to desperately want it to be fake news. @Wally is willing to make a fool of himself in a post by responding rather randomly to a video that he won't even take the time to review first. Ironically, @Wally is perhaps one of the people most in need of viewing the above-posted video of the Brandon Straka interview, and also very much needs to #WalkAway.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Brandon Straka, the founder of #WalkAway, is a very cool guy as well as courageous. I've seen him as a guest on a number of podcasts, and I appreciate his message to Democrats that they should "get out of Dodge" so to speak.

His narrative in the Judge Jeanine interview was spot on, particularly about how Dems should get away from NYT and WaPo and CNN and MSNBC for awhile and get some real news from real sources online, rather than just continuing to suck up the propagandistic pablum from the leftist mainstream media, along with the totally false narratives that it puts out there as things Trump said or did, which they consistently manufacture by taking full paragraphs of Trump text and cut-n-paste them back together to form a false narrative and/or fake news. Props to Brandon for pointing this out.

He's on tour to various cities throughout the US with his #WalkAway meetings, which are highly recommended.

At a recent stop, he and his team were attacked by antifa.

> I loved the anonymously reported story of him being refused service. Well close enough. Sounded like fake news to me.

WTF are you talking about - apparently something that only exists in Wally World. You loved "the anonymously reported story of him being refused service" - but it was not an anonymously reported story, it was a personal experience by him, told by him.

News bulletin: You do not need to hire some fictitious anonymous source to personally tell a story about an event that happened to you personally. He related a story about a leftist Cancel Culture clerk in a camera store taking it upon himself to take away the civil liberties of Brankon Straka just due to his political beliefs. That's ridiculous and a really bad look if that sort of "no customer service" is going to be coming soon to a small business near us all.

My take on @Wally is that he didn't even view the video, and just elected to call it fake news because the leftist political propaganda constantly pumped into his brain simply caused him to desperately want it to be fake news. @Wally is willing to make a fool of himself in a post by responding rather randomly to a video that he won't even take the time to review first. Ironically, @Wally is perhaps one of the people most in need of viewing the above-posted video of the Brandon Straka interview, and also very much needs to #WalkAway.
So The New York times is fake news when it puts up a story with anonymous sources, but you praise this guy who says, "I was denied service by a business today for my views, but I won't tell you which business, because I such a good guy and don't want to hurt them". If you don't see the irony there well maybe your not seeing things clearly.....

jamiche

Reaction score
I think it was outrageous that this walk away guy was denied service in a store. He should name the store and the clerk. Otherwise, a lot of people will think that he's making it up in order to seek attention for himself and his walk away thing. Obviously, untrue.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I think it was outrageous that this walk away guy was denied service in a store. He should name the store and the clerk. Otherwise, a lot of people will think that he's making it up in order to seek attention for himself and his walk away thing. Obviously, untrue.
I'm sure you will argue for naming "anonymous" sources next.........

GoodasGold

Reaction score
It was The Catholic Bookstore.

jamiche

Reaction score
I'm sure you will argue for naming "anonymous" sources next.........
You could be on to something, tiny brain. If Wilfred WalkAway discloses, the aunty-fifi's and the ACORN's could join forces, march into that store, and.....buy a camera.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You could be on to something, tiny brain. If Wilfred WalkAway discloses, the aunty-fifi's and the ACORN's could join forces, march into that store, and.....buy a camera.
I am on to you jam jam. And the odor is unbearable.....

jamiche

Reaction score
I am on to you jam jam. And the odor is unbearable.....
Well that just stinks, tiny brain! Put your high single digit IQ to work and think about moving a bit away. Just a faint whiff of a suggestion.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
So The New York times is fake news when it puts up a story with anonymous sources, but you praise this guy who says, "I was denied service by a business today for my views, but I won't tell you which business, because I such a good guy and don't want to hurt them". If you don't see the irony there well maybe your not seeing things clearly.....
I saw Brandon tell the story (about himself being denied service) on a video. That is not an "anonymous source." It's literally him saying what happened to him. You can choose to believe it or not. I don't care whether he identified the store or not (that's his choice). He said it was a camera store. Of course, there's about 500 camera stores in NYC (or at least there were, pre-Amazon). Feel free to poll all the camera stores to ask if they denied Brandon his customary civil rights.
Did he want one of those gay cakes?
OK, I'll have to at least give you comedy points on that one.

I'm also not in favor of bakeries denying selling a wedding cake to a gay couple for their upcoming wedding, however it is rather weird that in that particular case, the gay couple shopped at over 100 bakeries until they found one that would not sell them a cake, so that they were more shopping for "cake denial" than shopping for a cake.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
I saw Brandon tell the story (about himself being denied service) on a video. That is not an "anonymous source." It's literally him saying what happened to him. You can choose to believe it or not. I don't care whether he identified the store or not (that's his choice). He said it was a camera store. Of course, there's about 500 camera stores in NYC (or at least there were, pre-Amazon). Feel free to poll all the camera stores to ask if they denied Brandon his customary civil rights.

OK, I'll have to at least give you comedy points on that one.

I'm also not in favor of bakeries denying selling a wedding cake to a gay couple for their upcoming wedding, however it is rather weird that in that particular case, the gay couple shopped at over 100 bakeries until they found one that would not sell them a cake, so that they were more shopping for "cake denial" than shopping for a cake.
He basically made an anonymous report because he wouldn't name the perpetrator. Its rediculous amd meaningless.

Top Bottom