Gas Prices - Post Election

Wally

Reaction score
The truth on gas prices.

Crude oil traded at $61.66 per barrel Thursday on the New York Mercantile Exchange, not far from levels around $63 in the last days of December 2019, on the eve of the outbreak.

The price of crude oil influences gasoline prices for U.S. motorists, since the cost of crude accounts for about half the price at the pump. The main influence on U.S. pump prices in recent days has been February’s winter storms, which took 26 refineries offline. That has sent gasoline more than 30 cents per gallon higher since the beginning of February, to a national average of $2.74 on Thursday, according to the AAA federation of automotive clubs. AAA forecast the national average to hit at least $2.80 in March, adding that motorists could see some relief by month end as refineries resume operation

minigopher

Banned
Reaction score
1. Rising energy costs across the board
2. Rising interest rates
3. Stocks in free fall
4. ILLEGALS again pouring across the border
5. Troops in the streets
6. The debt continues to soar

Good thing all those student loans were forgiven in exchange for votes.......oh wait, that got pushed back to jo's second term! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::poop:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The truth on gas prices.

Crude oil traded at $61.66 per barrel Thursday on the New York Mercantile Exchange, not far from levels around $63 in the last days of December 2019, on the eve of the outbreak.

The price of crude oil influences gasoline prices for U.S. motorists, since the cost of crude accounts for about half the price at the pump. The main influence on U.S. pump prices in recent days has been February’s winter storms, which took 26 refineries offline. That has sent gasoline more than 30 cents per gallon higher since the beginning of February, to a national average of $2.74 on Thursday, according to the AAA federation of automotive clubs. AAA forecast the national average to hit at least $2.80 in March, adding that motorists could see some relief by month end as refineries resume operation

You wouldn't know truth if it bit you in the ass. WALLACE!

Trump policy helped working Americans with low energy costs. Thanks Trump.

Biden energy policy has resulted in a $1.00 a gallon increase at the pump. CNBC last night said the extra $$ at the pump mean a lot less sales for other business.

REALITY.

WALLACE! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

BarnBurner

Reaction score
1. Rising energy costs across the board
2. Rising interest rates
3. Stocks in free fall
4. ILLEGALS again pouring across the border
5. Troops in the streets
6. The debt continues to soar

Good thing all those student loans were forgiven in exchange for votes.......oh wait, that got pushed back to jo's second term! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::poop:
Let's not forget the attack on Syria. Joe and the GT waited less than 60 days to bomb away. Wasn't Trump supposed to get the USA into a constant state of war?

Wally

Reaction score
More posts from the braindead...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
O1ydcFs.png

Wally

Reaction score
Gas is up because of the cold wrsther shutting down refineries. Oil is up due to attacks on Saudi oil infrastructure.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Another dime up. America's commuting workforce thanks Joe and the GT for the decrease in $$.

Angry

Reaction score
Gas is up because of the cold wrsther shutting down refineries. Oil is up due to attacks on Saudi oil infrastructure.
So you tell me emboldening our enemies against our allies in the Middle East might F with gas prices. Far out dude!

Wally

Reaction score
So you tell me emboldening our enemies against our allies in the Middle East might F with gas prices. Far out dude!

Where should we send the troops?

Wally

Reaction score
No troops needed but extreme pressure is required on Iran.

That will accomplish what?
What is the long play?

We need to help them toss the mullahs.

To bad the track record of reform and modernization of similar countries is really bad. I think we need to do whatever we can to prevent them from becoming a nuclear power. The Iran treaty seemed like it was working until Trump tossed it.
🤷

The middle east is so f up. I am really concerned about what all those people will do if global warming makes those countries almost uninhabitable and the world moves away from oil leaving them with little revenue. Probably a moot point because humanity will likely stay on our current path until everything implodes.

Angry

Reaction score
That will accomplish what?
What is the long play?

We need to help them toss the mullahs.

To bad the track record of reform and modernization of similar countries is really bad. I think we need to do whatever we can to prevent them from becoming a nuclear power. The Iran treaty seemed like it was working until Trump tossed it.
🤷

The middle east is so f up. I am really concerned about what all those people will do if global warming makes those countries almost uninhabitable and the world moves away from oil leaving them with little revenue. Probably a moot point because humanity will likely stay on our current path until everything implodes.
My long play would be to strengthen our allies to the point where Iran would have to conform or die.

Wally

Reaction score
My long play would be to strengthen our allies to the point where Iran would have to conform or die.

Conform to what?
Are you pissed they are acting like us?

Wally

Reaction score

No answer. Why can we fuck with everyone in the Middle East but they can't?

Explain it to me.... I'm waiting.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
WALLACE! Loves to take $$ from working Americans pockets.

salzie

Reaction score
Top Bottom