Further proof Trumpism is a Cult

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Are you suggesting it’s become embedded in their DNA?
It's passed down. You guy grow up as a young white southerner with your pa, uncles, older cousins, etc. all using the N word constantly, cursing it at any blacks they see through the car windows, etc.

Dean S

Reaction score
I’m sure the families of the 20 million dead he left in his wake will feel better knowing that.
Nice take. I was just providing an interesting fact. And, your contribution with the above comment is what?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
To defend Rick Perry on this, I think what Perry is saying is that by the definition of Perry's religion, Trump's God-given destiny was to be POTUS.

Extrapolating that, though, one can argue that God is testing our country's system of values by accepting or denying bad behavior by the POTUS. Kind of like the tale of the family on the roof of their house in the middle of a flood, and as God sends boats their way, they keep refusing rescue, because God will save us. We have the legal tools to save ourselves. Will we use them?
Wild pitch.

What the lefties leave out in this interview of Perry is that he also said that “Barack Obama didn’t get to be President without being ordained by God, neither did Donald Trump”.

It didn’t fit the narrative.

cncmin

Reaction score
It's passed down. You guy grow up as a young white southerner with your pa, uncles, older cousins, etc. all using the N word constantly, cursing it at any blacks they see through the car windows, etc.
While
Wild pitch.

What the lefties leave out in this interview of Perry is that he also said that “Barack Obama didn’t get to be President without being ordained by God, neither did Donald Trump”.

It didn’t fit the narrative.
How is that not what I said? You hear what you want to hear and disregard the rest. Your inability to comprehend and analyze even the simplest and most obvious of information is flurking annoying.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
While

How is that not what I said? You hear what you want to hear and disregard the rest. Your inability to comprehend and analyze even the simplest and most obvious of information is flurking annoying.
Let’s review. I said your post was a wild pitch.

I said “what lefties leave out...”. Plural in reference to more than you. Not if reference to specifically what you wrote on that post.

Now...go flurk yourself.

Section2

Reaction score
You guys have convinced me. Trumpism is a cult. We should really elect Liz Warren to avoid this kind of thing.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Trump supporters are as sharp as butter, not butter knives, but soft butter.

OldBob53

Reaction score
Kool-aid anyone? Ive got a big vat of it here.

bga1

Reaction score
It's a twitter retweet battle! Exciting!

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Kool-aid anyone? Ive got a big vat of it here.
This feels like a practical joke, and they're all about to start laughing. It's like they're trying to outdo each other, but you can only go so far over the top before it becomes self parody.

OldBob53

Reaction score
It is sort of a cult in the sense many, perhaps most of his followers seem to have been brainwashed.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Figured I could add to this thread. This tweet was re-tweeted by Don Jr, whom I follow

balds

Reaction score
Trump is a horrible person with some good ideas. Your candidate was an evil person with horrible ideas and personal profit as her only motive.

We would've been droning and bombing from day 1 with Hillary.

Dean S

Reaction score
It is sort of a cult in the sense many, perhaps most of his followers seem to have been brainwashed.
I heard if you use bleach in a brainwashing session, it leads to headaches.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Trump is a horrible person with some good ideas. Your candidate was an evil person with horrible ideas and personal profit as her only motive.

We would've been droning and bombing from day 1 with Hillary.
And the masses would be cheering and dancing in the streets

Dean S

Reaction score
Bleachbit? Like, wipe it with a cloth or something?
A total bit, like a joke/pun. Brain contains lots of fatty tissue. Bleach metabolizes fats. Therefore, no more brain. Brain washing, in a very literal sense, can be really bad for your health.

I assume people are intelligent and witty. Apparently not.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Your candidate was an evil person with horrible ideas and personal profit as her only motive.
You convinced yourself of this lie, in order to justify your vote for Trump in your mind.

Slave owners convinced themselves of the lie that black slaves from the African continent were not actually humans, but rather sub-humans. They convinced themselves of that lie so they could justify in their minds treating those slaves like farm animals.

Human mind is capable of such atrocious lies and justifications.

Top Bottom