Further proof Trumpism is a Cult

Blizzard

Reaction score
Sarah Sanders isn't wrong:

Question: "What does the Bible say about government?"

https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-government.html

Consider also that the same authorities that Peter, Paul, and the other New Testament writers spoke of were insane despots who persecuted, condemned and executed them. They obeyed them anyway. Amazing.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Sarah Sanders isn't wrong:

Question: "What does the Bible say about government?"

https://www.gotquestions.org/Bible-government.html

Consider also that the same authorities that Peter, Paul, and the other New Testament writers spoke of were insane despots who persecuted, condemned and executed them. They obeyed them anyway. Amazing.
Too late for you to gladly accept Obama as your leader, but you'll have another chance when Kamala is elected.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Too late for you to gladly accept Obama as your leader, but you'll have another chance when Kamala is elected.
Only way Kamala makes it if the DNC rigs it again like they did for HRC. She has way too many skeleton's in her closet

Blizzard

Reaction score
Who says anything about gladly accepting? I couldn't stand Obama and still can't but that doesn't change the fact that Trump is The President of the United States; an office that I believe is ordained by God.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Who says anything about gladly accepting? I couldn't stand Obama and still can't but that doesn't change the fact that Trump is The President of the United States; an office that I believe is ordained by God.
Better chance of being ordained by the Devil

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

GopherJake

Reaction score
Thanks for identifying yourself as a complete nutcase.

howeda7

Reaction score
I would be lying if I said I understood your response
So far, her major "skeleton" is who she banged 25 years ago. 2 clutched his pearls and declared her "done" for something that scandalous. I guess it's only OK if you're a guy named Trump or Clinton. That s guy is 80-something now but not dead.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Donald Trump the First, by the Grace of God President of this Realm and of His other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Donald Trump the First, by the Grace of God President of this Realm and of His other Realms and Territories, Head of the Commonwealth, Defender of the Faith.
Prince Charles with be changing that to Faiths to be inclusive.

Section2

Reaction score
The point I make by posting it is that it's still far less dumb than how the president's press secretary comes off.
no different than an athlete thanking god for winning a game or an award.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
So far, her major "skeleton" is who she banged 25 years ago. 2 clutched his pearls and declared her "done" for something that scandalous. I guess it's only OK if you're a guy named Trump or Clinton. That s guy is 80-something now but not dead.
Got it thanks. I didn't care about that. I think in the primary she's going to get challenged on some decisions made as a prosecutor and AG

Top Bottom