Further proof Trumpism is a Cult

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Most people took it seriously. Didn't paint a pretty picture.
After further thought, I made a correction. The picture shouldn't be pretty, it represents the thoughts of a lot of people on your side of the aisle.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

diehard

Reaction score
There certainly are a few, but they far less damage to Black America than the Democrats have done and continue to do. The Great Society's War on Poverty has made it a governmental institution. Poverty is now generational and a difficult cycle to break. That is the core of American racism. Just look into the American streets to see the results. Hate, poverty, and more hate. Barack Obama was the kingpin of reinstalling division and hate among the races. Another lock on the seemingly unbreakable cycle.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
There certainly are a few, but they far less damage to Black America than the Democrats have done and continue to do. The Great Society's War on Poverty has made it a governmental institution. Poverty is now generational and a difficult cycle to break. That is the core of American racism. Just look into the American streets to see the results. Hate, poverty, and more hate. Barack Obama was the kingpin of reinstalling division and hate among the races. Another lock on the seemingly unbreakable cycle.
You continue to view black America through a key hole while at the same time not listening. Certainly misguided liberal policies are to blame for some but not most.

Divisions of hate? That would be the conservatives telling folks their country is no longer great and is being taken from them by the blacks, browns and Muslims.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Didnt J Edgar Hoover view MLK through a key hole:confused:

diehard

Reaction score
You continue to view black America through a key hole while at the same time not listening. Certainly misguided liberal policies are to blame for some but not most.

Divisions of hate? That would be the conservatives telling folks their country is no longer great and is being taken from them by the blacks, browns and Muslims.

Alright, I get you. You are spoofing again and not serious.

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score

You're suppose to get the opinions of conservatives from conservatives, not the democratic party propaganda machine.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Didnt J Edgar Hoover view MLK through a key hole:confused:
I thought he heard MLK's extra "curricular" activities via recordings? Of course J. Edgar could have been distracted by his boy toy.[emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Not tonight, its date night with the queen. Besides my sons hijacked my gopher basket season tickets years ago. I lucky they take me with for Wolves games......sometimes.[emoji41]

diehard

Reaction score
Wolves games? Some kind of punishment?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Trump upholds the Iran Deal? Iran Deal suddenly popular with Republicans:

Republicans registered the biggest uptick in support for the deal, which has been heavily criticized by GOP lawmakers since its inception in July 2015: 53 percent of Republican voters said they supported it, compared with 37 percent who backed it last summer and just 10 percent who supported it shortly after it was announced. Democratic support for the deal has been largely unchanged since August, and a larger share of independents are getting on board, from 41 percent in August to 48 percent now.

EDIT: Had forgotten link: https://morningconsult.com/2017/04/26/iran-deal-popular-ever-poll-shows/

cncmin

Reaction score

Republicans registered the biggest uptick in support for the deal, which has been heavily criticized by GOP lawmakers since its inception in July 2015: 53 percent of Republican voters said they supported it, compared with 37 percent who backed it last summer and just 10 percent who supported it shortly after it was announced. Democratic support for the deal has been largely unchanged since August, and a larger share of independents are getting on board, from 41 percent in August to 48 percent now.
lol. Their opinion is exactly what FOX Noise, Talk Radio, the RW blogosphere, and their preachers tell them to think. Thought-controlled.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score

What they're finding is that they don't have the capability of negotiating or crafting anything, much less anything superior.

KD6-3.7

credulous skeptic
Reaction score
Quote Originally Posted by justthefacts
We already saw how Republicans completely changed their tune on Putin because Trump told them to (http://www.politico.com/story/2016/1...support-232714)

Now, as we probably knew all along, Republicans have also recently decided that they dislike free trade.

http://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank...ngs-from-2016/
serious question, what exactly is "trumpism"? i see a lot of people using the term merely as a pejorative, yet i've also seen it used in the new yorker.

does trumpism have tenets?

i disagree though that one can make sweeping judgements about a political party based on the rise of a popular figure within it.
care to elaborate on this?

justthefacts

Reaction score
serious question, what exactly is "trumpism"? i see a lot of people using the term merely as a pejorative, yet i've also seen it used in the new yorker.

does trumpism have tenets?

i disagree though that one can make sweeping judgements about a political party based on the rise of a popular figure within it.
Trumpism is whatever Trump says it is. Literally. That's the point of this thread.

As for your last sentence, I'm not making sweeping judgments, I'm telling you that self-identified Republicans have changed their views in a short amount of time to match the actions (I won't even say beliefs, I'm not sure he has beliefs) of Trump. If Republicans choose to disavow Trump they should stop parroting his statements.

Section2

Reaction score
Trumpism is whatever Trump says it is. Literally. That's the point of this thread.

As for your last sentence, I'm not making sweeping judgments, I'm telling you that self-identified Republicans have changed their views in a short amount of time to match the actions (I won't even say beliefs, I'm not sure he has beliefs) of Trump. If Republicans choose to disavow Trump they should stop parroting his statements.
The only people I see parroting his statements on this board are progressives. Every day, with a mix of outrage and despair.

cncmin

Reaction score
The only people I see parroting his statements on this board are progressives. Every day, with a mix of outrage and despair.
More proof of your lack of comprehension ability...this has nothing at all to do with just his best words. It has to do with idiots being conned, hypocrisy, ignorance, dishonesty, lack of ethics, lack of morals, and etc. But hey, at least he's not a Commie, right? He only commiserates with them.

Section2

Reaction score
More proof of your lack of comprehension ability...this has nothing at all to do with just his best words. It has to do with idiots being conned, hypocrisy, ignorance, dishonesty, lack of ethics, lack of morals, and etc. But hey, at least he's not a Commie, right? He only commiserates with them.
Complains about reading comp. goes on a rant that's a non sequitur.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Now Paul Ryan is a RINO for not liking a deal with Pelosi and Schumer to raise the debt ceiling:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

diehard

Reaction score
You have a problem with funding Harvey relief and extending the budget cap?

jamiche

Reaction score
You have a problem with funding Harvey relief and extending the budget cap?
The only thing that would have made that post more fun would be if ghazi had pressed send. If Obama had signed off on that one the fellas would spit out their dentures and swallowed their chewing tobacco.

You are a never ending gift, dial up.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There are things God desires and things he allows. To say all of the latter are the former ridicules the idea of God. Perhaps the Almighty prefers Mr. Trump. The Bible is full of improbable heroes. But his official mouthpiece could use a lesson in humility as well as a lesson on how to be a person of faith in a secular job. Awesome ass kissing job, though.

Top Bottom