Fox News

howeda7

Reaction score
no, I didn’t say watching Tucker is the same as watching the news. In fact, in the post in which I said “watching the news” I didn’t even mention Tucker. I’m sure you found that out when you went to research.
The thread was about Tucker. You said you watched Tucker during the riots when times were dark. And then:

"I know. It’s so foolish to want to watch the news when the country is on fire and progressives are cheering on the riots."

But sure, I bet you were totally talking about some other news you watch that you didn't mention. Even though the thread was about Tucker. Right.
3) you hate Tucker because CNN has made him their target post Trump. After the made Ted Cruz their target and you hated him with a passion. Is there a bigger CNN lemming on the board than Howie?
I haven't watched CNN in months. Glad they're so in your head though.
Tucker is the best opinion host on tv by a mile, has the most interesting and diverse guests, isn’t afraid to go after the mob or anyone in power, and is one of the few that can hold the left accountable.
Such passion! The best! By a mile! Fearless!

But you only occasionally watch. Don't know much about his latest racist remarks etc.. You know what CNN is reporting though.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don’t know how I can be any more clear. I watch clips on Twitter and occasionally tune into the actual show. Have consistently stated this probably a dozen times yet here you are arguing with me for pages. For what reason? The only dim witted thing about me in this situation is actually engaging with you morons. And that is a very valid rip.
Look Dude - you can’t engage in a ‘dialogue’ with Howie and Sidekick and not expect ignorance, lies, rhetoric, and dishonesty. It’s like sunrise/sunset.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I haven't watched CNN in months. Glad they're so in your head though.
Oh sure you haven’t. You just happen to know all the talking points? BS. You are such a liar. It is so obvious you watch CNN and everyone knows it. Your heroes. You are just too embarrassed to admit it. Liar.

cncmin

Reaction score
In the world of RW "news" media, folks get demoted and harassed and fired for telling the truth, where the narrative is far more important than the truth.

In the world of real news, even legends get fired for pushing inaccurate/not-fully-vetted information, where trust is actually meaningful and truth matters.

You could watch the program live zero times and see clips of his interviews on Twitter and see as much as you want. I do that, and occasionally tune in as I’ve said repeatedly. It’s not 1990 anymore USAF. Lots of ways to consume media content.
Tucker's show is pretty much the same every night.
1. Make up a meme of the day, usually it follows the right-wing Echo Chamber meme of the day.
2. Support meme with exaggerated garbage and act as if it's real.
3a. Have guests on that think and act exactly alike, so that by agreeing it seems like Tucker's opinion is correct.
or
3b. Have guests on that oppose Tucker and talk over them to try to diminish them and act like Tucker's opinion is more important and more accurate than theirs.

Rinse. Repeat.

Spoofin

Reaction score
1. Make up a meme of the day, usually it follows the right-wing Echo Chamber meme of the day.
3a. Have guests on that think and act exactly alike, so that by agreeing it seems like Tucker's opinion is correct.
or
3b. Have guests on that oppose Tucker and talk over them to try to diminish them and act like Tucker's opinion is more important and more accurate than theirs.

Rinse. Repeat.
Sounds like you watch it often. Yep.

Blizzard

Reaction score
or

Rinse. Repeat.

Hmmm. Sounds like pretty much every news show on cable.

Top Bottom