Fox News

Section2

Reaction score
What's the lie?
First, I didn’t say Tucker is news. Second, I didn’t say Tucker is the same as NBC news. And I never said Tucker is objective and purely fact based. You didn’t say anything that wasn’t a lie.

cncmin

Reaction score
I'm following Spoof's example. It wasn't your most ridiculous post here by any means. But it's in the top 25.

No one said CNN or NBC are "opinion free". But no rational person would say Tucker Carlson = the NBC Nightly News in facts or objectivity, nor would they say that about Rachel Maddow. Sadly you're not a rational person on this issue.

Why was it "great to hear Tucker" when "things were dark" exactly?
I'm quite curious if anyone has done an accuracy analysis regarding monologues of the three prime-timers on Cable "news": Maddow vs. Cuomo vs. Carlson. All three push political slant; but political slant does not have to equate to false presentation....which of these three actually push the most accurate narrative? Or perhaps the better question to ask is, which of these three push the least accurate narrative?

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes. I receive and process biased information, check it with observable facts, check the sources of information as trustworthy or not, and then make my own conclusions.
Still waiting for the Bat Sh!t Crazy emojie option GH!!!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Biden's the leader of the party and the free world. Glad to know you think he's a "non-factor" but are terrified of AOC.

Such typical victim-hood from you. Fox News and the rest of your RWNJ sources, along with your former hero spew bogus and exaggerated claims just as often as "the leftist media", if not more and often in much more egregious fashion. As we see from the fact that half of QOP'ers still think Trump won the election (by a lot!)
DRINK!

cncmin

Reaction score
First, I didn’t say Tucker is news. Second, I didn’t say Tucker is the same as NBC news. And I never said Tucker is objective and purely fact based. You didn’t say anything that wasn’t a lie.
Tucker is a political operative who presents opinions, along with some facts, and along with some lies (or, at least, deceptions). NBC News is a very high-quality, accurate, but biased news organization. Yet, you don't trust and you avoid NBC News, and you readily immerse yourself in Tucker's world. Why is that?

Section2

Reaction score
I'm quite curious if anyone has done an accuracy analysis regarding monologues of the three prime-timers on Cable "news": Maddow vs. Cuomo vs. Carlson. All three push political slant; but political slant does not have to equate to false presentation....which of these three actually push the most accurate narrative? Or perhaps the better question to ask is, which of these three push the least accurate narrative?
Now I see your problem. You think there’s an objective way to compare opinion hosts. Progressive opinion is accurate to progressive thinkers. Because there are all sorts of underlying belief systems that you need to share. What you miss is that this is also true for conservative opinions. They are the same. They aren’t all correct of course.
if a progressive did your study, Tucker would come in last and vice versa.
this is all over your head, isn’t it. I feel sorry for you.

Section2

Reaction score
Tucker is a political operative who presents opinions, along with some facts, and along with some lies (or, at least, deceptions). NBC News is a very high-quality, accurate, but biased news organization. Yet, you don't trust NBC News. Why is that?
You think it’s high quality. I’d say high production value and low quality. Accurate? Nope. Just as fallible as any. Thats why Brian Williams isn’t in the anchor chair anymore.

GopherJake

Reaction score
You think it’s high quality. I’d say high production value and low quality. Accurate? Nope. Just as fallible as any. Thats why Brian Williams isn’t in the anchor chair anymore.
Oops. You might want to quick edit that out.

howeda7

Reaction score
First, I didn’t say Tucker is news. Second, I didn’t say Tucker is the same as NBC news.

Tucker is an opinion show. And if you tune in, you are going to hear news and opinions. Only a buffoon thinks CNN and NBC Nightly News are opinion free. What’s the difference?
You made the direct comparison. You said you're going to hear news on Tucker and opinion on NBC Nightly News so what's the difference.

Talk about lying.

howeda7

Reaction score
No it isn't, you fool. He exaggerated/lied about a personal story of his. He was not demoted for inaccurate reporting.

cncmin

Reaction score
In the world of RW "news" media, folks get demoted and harassed and fired for telling the truth, where the narrative is far more important than the truth.

In the world of real news, even legends get demoted or fired for pushing inaccurate/not-fully-vetted information, where trust is actually meaningful and truth matters.
Moreover, was he even wrong?

If you want real news across your TV set, go check out Shep Smith's program on CNBC. Seriously.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
In the world of RW "news" media, folks get demoted and harassed and fired for telling the truth, where the narrative is far more important than the truth.

In the world of real news, even legends get demoted or fired for pushing inaccurate/not-fully-vetted information, where trust is actually meaningful and truth matters.
Moreover, was he even wrong?

If you want real news across your TV set, go check out Shep Smith's program on CNBC. Seriously.
I guess entertainment weekly is on your list of verified sources.
anyone would have been fired for what Rather and Williams did.
shep smith left on his own. Harassed and demoted? He’s a progressive who was employed at Fox in a prominent role for 23 years. I think that actually goes against your point.

regardless, I’m not here to defend Fox. I’m arguing it’s no different than the others, just from a different perspective. Harassing and bullying? Your lefty sources aren’t immune

Section2

Reaction score
You made the direct comparison. You said you're going to hear news on Tucker and opinion on NBC Nightly News so what's the difference.

Talk about lying.
You are going to hear news and opinion on both. That doesn’t mean they are the same. It means your outrage at Tucker containing any news is misplaced.

howeda7

Reaction score
You are going to hear news and opinion on both. That doesn’t mean they are the same. It means your outrage at Tucker containing any news is misplaced.
Nice backtrack and pretzel. One is 90% news, 10% opinion, the other is the opposite. They're not "the same" and only a fool like you would say they are.

No one is "outraged at Tucker containing news." Mocking you for considering watching his show "watching the news" is fully warranted.

Section2

Reaction score
Nice backtrack and pretzel. One is 90% news, 10% opinion, the other is the opposite. They're not "the same" and only a fool like you would say they are.

No one is "outraged at Tucker containing news." Mocking you for considering watching his show "watching the news" is fully warranted.
Once again, quotes mean you are quoting directly what I said. I didn’t say “they are the same”. Those are your words not mine. Your percentages are way off by the way. Maybe 60/40. Is there a huge difference? No. There is no such thing as straight unbiased news. Why is that so hard to admit?
And again, I didn’t say watching Tucker is the same as watching the news.
but yes, cnn, Fox News, msnbc are news networks. If there’s breaking news, and people want to find out what’s going on, they turn on one of those news channels. All I said is that during the riots I watched the news. Right now with nothing going on, I watch sports or entertainment. Solid dunk!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Once again, quotes mean you are quoting directly what I said. I didn’t say “they are the same”. Those are your words not mine. Your percentages are way off by the way. Maybe 60/40.
but yes, cnn, Fox News, msnbc are news networks. If there’s breaking news, and people want to find out what’s going on, they turn on one of those news channels. All I said is that during the riots I watched the news. Right now with nothing going on, I watch sports or entertainment. Solid dunk!
Seditionist LMAO.

jamiche

Reaction score
You needed to write something to fit your silly narrative, melvy. Now go back and do your homework.

howeda7

Reaction score
Once again, quotes mean you are quoting directly what I said. I didn’t say “they are the same”. Those are your words not mine.
"What's the difference?" vs "They are the same." Oh you poor victim you.

Your percentages are way off by the way. Maybe 60/40. Is there a huge difference? No. There is no such thing as straight unbiased news. Why is that so hard to admit?
You think the NBC nightly news is 40% opinion? And worse yet that Tucker is 40% news? Wow. Pathetic even for you.
Yes. You did.
When times were dark, one needs to hear from Tucker Carlson. He's so great.

Isn't it great that Biden is boring and competent that you just watch sports, with an occassional break to rage about him taking your burgers and your Dr. Suess books?

Section2

Reaction score
"What's the difference?" vs "They are the same." Oh you poor victim you.

You think the NBC nightly news is 40% opinion? And worse yet that Tucker is 40% news? Wow. Pathetic even for you.

Yes. You did.

When times were dark, one needs to hear from Tucker Carlson. He's so great.

Isn't it great that Biden is boring and competent that you just watch sports, with an occassional break to rage about him taking your burgers and your Dr. Suess books?
1) I’m a victim because you can’t accurately quote me? Do you have any other comebacks in your arsenal besides calling someone a victim?

2) no, I didn’t say watching Tucker is the same as watching the news. In fact, in the post in which I said “watching the news” I didn’t even mention Tucker. I’m sure you found that out when you went to research.

3) you hate Tucker because CNN has made him their target post Trump. After the made Ted Cruz their target and you hated him with a passion. Is there a bigger CNN lemming on the board than Howie?
Tucker is the best opinion host on tv by a mile, has the most interesting and diverse guests, isn’t afraid to go after the mob or anyone in power, and is one of the few that can hold the left accountable. Of course he’s being attacked. So what? I still like him and I don’t care about your opinion.

stocker08

Reaction score
Tucker is the best opinion host on tv by a mile, has the most interesting and diverse guests, isn’t afraid to go after the mob or anyone in power, and is one of the few that can hold the left accountable.

hahahahaha-hahahahahahaha-s790x227-25443-1020.gif

USAF

Reaction score
1) I’m a victim because you can’t accurately quote me? Do you have any other comebacks in your arsenal besides calling someone a victim?

2) no, I didn’t say watching Tucker is the same as watching the news. In fact, in the post in which I said “watching the news” I didn’t even mention Tucker. I’m sure you found that out when you went to research.

3) you hate Tucker because CNN has made him their target post Trump. After the made Ted Cruz their target and you hated him with a passion. Is there a bigger CNN lemming on the board than Howie?
Tucker is the best opinion host on tv by a mile, has the most interesting and diverse guests, isn’t afraid to go after the mob or anyone in power, and is one of the few that can hold the left accountable. Of course he’s being attacked. So what? I still like him and I don’t care about your opinion.
It's odd you know all this since you "only occasionally" watch him.

Section2

Reaction score
It's odd you know all this since you "only occasionally" watch him.
You could watch the program live zero times and see clips of his interviews on Twitter and see as much as you want. I do that, and occasionally tune in as I’ve said repeatedly. It’s not 1990 anymore USAF. Lots of ways to consume media content.

USAF

Reaction score
You could watch the program live zero times and see clips of his interviews on Twitter and see as much as you want. I do that, and occasionally tune in as I’ve said repeatedly. It’s not 1990 anymore USAF. Lots of ways to consume media content.
LOL.

It doesn't count as watching if you watch later on YouTube??

You might just be dim witted enough to believe that.

Section2

Reaction score
LOL.

It doesn't count as watching if you watch later on YouTube??

You might just be dim witted enough to believe that.
I don’t know how I can be any more clear. I watch clips on Twitter and occasionally tune into the actual show. Have consistently stated this probably a dozen times yet here you are arguing with me for pages. For what reason? The only dim witted thing about me in this situation is actually engaging with you morons. And that is a very valid rip.

Top Bottom