Fox News

Wally

Reaction score
I can’t even imagine the stress that must go into raising cattle or farming in general. There seems to be so many variables out of your control no matter how good you are at it.

Diehard is doing it the less stressful way. Competeing with the bottom of the barrel low budget operations would be the most stressful, it requires the least thought tho.

Section2

Reaction score
It’s every day. Fewer outfits doing it, I will grant, but the alternate facts are still getting out there for those who want them. Burger ban and Harris’s book are great examples of stories too good to be fact checked before catching steam.
Howie just this week is pushing the “Trump said to drink bleach” alternate fact. There are DOZENS of examples during the Trump presidency.
This is an epidemic in the US, and is not “right or left”, this is a failure of our media.

cncmin

Reaction score
The vast majority - if not all - of what CantGetRockHard posts here about farming and his activities with regard to farming is true.
Not sure I'd go THAT far (lol), but yeah, it's the one subject he posts about around these parts that isn't a bag of hot lies and garbage; and the one topic on which I'd trust anything he said.

Section2

Reaction score
These falsehoods DO happen daily, bouncing around the Echo Chamber, making you ever more misinformed and firmly believing in absolute stupidity.
You are under the impression that this is exclusively a right wing phenomenon, and that the information YOU receive via your non echo chamber is truthful, objective and accurate? Do I have your position correct?

cncmin

Reaction score
You are under the impression that this is exclusively a right wing phenomenon, and that the information YOU receive via your non echo chamber is truthful, objective and accurate? Do I have your position correct?
Yes. I receive and process biased information, check it with observable facts, check the sources of information as trustworthy or not, and then make my own conclusions.

Section2

Reaction score
My informational sources are very well vetted. You cannot claim the same.
List them. I don’t trust many sources. Certainly not RW news sources like Fox or others. I’m not at all surprised that the burger and Kamala stories were bogus.

stocker08

Reaction score
List them. I don’t trust many sources. Certainly not RW news sources like Fox or others. I’m not at all surprised that the burger and Kamala stories were bogus.

hahahahaha-hahahahahahaha-s790x227-25443-1020.gif

Since the Fellas are now eating 4 lb steaks every night to own libs, it probably won't happen anytime soon. Poor Sean!
Definitely. Biden says we can have 2 hamburgers a month, so the story should definitely be how cons are reacting to that ridiculous policy.

cncmin

Reaction score
See post #69 in this thread.

I trust most news sources, particularly when the information is well-sourced/well-vetted and is stated along with facts and is all but opinion-free. I do not trust pure political commentary or political opinion, nor "news" sources for which the sources are not well vetted. On top of that, I am always willing to change my stance given new information that corrects the previous. That's a strong trait of someone searching for facts and truth, not political ideology. Are you able to say the same? (If this forum is any indication, that's close to no.)

Given the number of times you have been fooled into believing information that is false, false information which you brazenly distribute to the rest of us across this forum where it is readily disproven, vetting your own sources of information is highly recommended. If you want to press the EASY button, you could simply place trust in the rest of us who clearly are better informed than you.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
This story was not true. What is true is that meat eating and climate change are on a collision course. Lots of lefty progs absolutely want to reduce american consumption of beef. Biden is a non factor in this and everything. If they thought they could politically push thru a meat ban or reduction, they would. They can’t. And yes, there have been dozens of stories that eating bugs for protein is the future and the sustainable path. So, false, but not a reach.

And finally, how does it feel? Not so fun to have a total falsehood take hold and shape people’s perspectives is it? Now imagine this happening daily. Enjoy.
Biden's the leader of the party and the free world. Glad to know you think he's a "non-factor" but are terrified of AOC.

Such typical victim-hood from you. Fox News and the rest of your RWNJ sources, along with your former hero spew bogus and exaggerated claims just as often as "the leftist media", if not more and often in much more egregious fashion. As we see from the fact that half of QOP'ers still think Trump won the election (by a lot!)

howeda7

Reaction score
Howie just this week is pushing the “Trump said to drink bleach” alternate fact. There are DOZENS of examples during the Trump presidency.
This is an epidemic in the US, and is not “right or left”, this is a failure of our media.
I wasn't "pushing it." I noted the anniversary of one of the stupidest things any President has ever said. The one you spent 4 years supporting and proudly voted for. It was hardly an "alternate fact" you shill.

howeda7

Reaction score
My informational sources are very well vetted. You cannot claim the same.
The man who considers watching White Nationalist Tucker Carlson "watching the news" and used to love to cite BS RW websites like Zero Hedge is very upset about your media sources.

You can't make it up.

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
The man who considers watching White Nationalist Tucker Carlson "watching the news" and used to love to site BS RW websites like Zero Hedge is very upset about your media sources.

You can't make it up.
Seriously.

stocker08

Reaction score
The man who considers watching White Nationalist Tucker Carlson "watching the news" and used to love to cite BS RW websites like Zero Hedge is very upset about your media sources.

You can't make it up.

Not to mention he JUST proved to be a Fonks News wonky....relaying a fake story about how Biden was coming for his burgers. LOL!

Section2

Reaction score
See post #69 in this thread.

I trust most news sources, particularly when the information is well-sourced/well-vetted and is stated along with facts and is all but opinion-free. I do not trust pure political commentary or political opinion, nor "news" sources for which the sources are not well vetted. On top of that, I am always willing to change my stance given new information that corrects the previous. That's a strong trait of someone searching for facts and truth, not political ideology. Are you able to say the same? (If this forum is any indication, that's close to no.)

Given the number of times you have been fooled into believing information that is false, false information which you brazenly distribute to the rest of us across this forum where it is readily disproven, vetting your own sources of information is highly recommended. If you want to press the EASY button, you could simply place trust in the rest of us who clearly are better informed than you.
Of course I can say the same. I don’t trust any of them. Well sourced, well stated, opinion free news is incredibly rare these days. Bias is almost everywhere depending on the story.
Because juicy too good to be true stories that confirm what the viewer already thinks is what sells. Newsrooms at NYT and other places have been invaded by activists. Even well sourced news from those places can be misleading and not give you an accurate picture.
It is astounding arrogance to think that you alone are getting pure news and facts, and everyone else is falling for propaganda. You try so hard to come off as rational and objective but you are as emotional in your thinking as anyone.

Section2

Reaction score

You can't make it up.
You’re getting a lot of mileage out of that one Howie. Tucker is an opinion show. And if you tune in, you are going to hear news and opinions. Only a buffoon thinks CNN and NBC Nightly News are opinion free. What’s the difference? It was great to hear Tucker when things were very dark.
Im not upset about your or CNCs sources. I’m just amazed that you think bias and fake news is only a RW phenomenon. It’s everywhere. You are both incredibly naive and arrogant.

and LOL at white nationalist! Such a scary sounding term.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
I wasn't "pushing it." I noted the anniversary of one of the stupidest things any President has ever said. The one you spent 4 years supporting and proudly voted for. It was hardly an "alternate fact" you shill.
It’s a complete lie. Yet you continue to push it. So shut up about anyone else’s sources. Yours lied to you and you aren’t smart enough to see it. If Im still railing about Biden’s hamburger plan in a year, you can call us even.

howeda7

Reaction score
You’re getting a lot of mileage out of that one Howie.
I'm following Spoof's example. It wasn't your most ridiculous post here by any means. But it's in the top 25.

Tucker is an opinion show. And if you tune in, you are going to hear news and opinions. Only a buffoon thinks CNN and NBC Nightly News are opinion free. What’s the difference? It was great to hear Tucker when things were very dark.
Im not upset about your or CNCs sources. I’m just amazed that you think bias and fake news is only a RW phenomenon. It’s everywhere. You are both incredibly naive and arrogant.
No one said CNN or NBC are "opinion free". But no rational person would say Tucker Carlson = the NBC Nightly News in facts or objectivity, nor would they say that about Rachel Maddow. Sadly you're not a rational person on this issue.

Why was it "great to hear Tucker" when "things were dark" exactly?

cncmin

Reaction score
Of course I can say the same. I don’t trust any of them. Well sourced, well stated, opinion free news is incredibly rare these days. Bias is almost everywhere depending on the story.
Because juicy too good to be true stories that confirm what the viewer already thinks is what sells. Newsrooms at NYT and other places have been invaded by activists. Even well sourced news from those places can be misleading and not give you an accurate picture.
It is astounding arrogance to think that you alone are getting pure news and facts, and everyone else is falling for propaganda. You try so hard to come off as rational and objective but you are as emotional in your thinking as anyone.
I mean, how am I supposed to argue with a person who actually, sincerely believes that the NYT is not to be trusted, but Zero Hedge is? I suppose you think NewsMax is real "news" since they have "news" right there in their name, too, right?

Why is it so difficult for you to separate bias from fact or fiction? Just because the NYT appears to be biased to you given its left-slanted opinion page, in what way does that discount the rest of the news they present? Why does a bias of the news they present on their front page mean that the validity of that news should be discounted? The NYT is second to few in the excellent quality of their news, and their journalism is world-class, second to few. It is notable, of course, that the NYT exposes faults and misdoings across political party lines; not that you'd care to notice. Many of the stories jumped on by RW media were exposed by journalists of the NYT. Meanwhile, you're readily trusting tripe presented in Zero Hedge, a far-right libertarian financial blog, while you attack the NYT. Seriously now. An objective person without political motive should be able to swim through these waters, objectively of course, and be able to separate bias from quality of source. For instance, I trust the FNC news sources, in general. I can separate that from the blowhards that comprise the other 95% of FNC on their television station, of whom I place little to no trust given their poor track record.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
It’s a complete lie. Yet you continue to push it. So shut up about anyone else’s sources. Yours lied to you and you aren’t smart enough to see it. If Im still railing about Biden’s hamburger plan in a year, you can call us even.
I posted a tweet that had a video of him saying what he said. How TF is that a "complete lie"? And that does not = "railing about it". How ridiculous can you be?

Section2

Reaction score
I'm following Spoof's example. It wasn't your most ridiculous post here by any means. But it's in the top 25.

No one said CNN or NBC are "opinion free". But no rational person would say Tucker Carlson = the NBC Nightly News in facts or objectivity. Sadly you're not one of them.

Why was it "great to hear Tucker" when "things were dark" exactly?
Are you able to hold a conversation without lying? You are so dishonest it’s incredible.

Section2

Reaction score
I mean, how am I supposed to argue with a person who actually, sincerely believes that the NYT is not to be trusted, but Zero Hedge is? I suppose you think NewsMax is real "news" since they have "news" right there in their name, too, right?
Can you quote me saying that zero hedge is a trustworthy source? So dishonest and arrogant.
I assume NYT is one of your sources. Guess what, they lie. Sorry.

Section2

Reaction score
I posted a tweet that had a video of him saying what he said. How TF is that a "complete lie"? And that does not = "railing about it". How ridiculous can you be?
It’s a year later and you’re still bringing it up. Trump said to drink bleach. It’s a lie.

Section2

Reaction score
You cited them here multiple times. Are you denying it?
I have never said that zero hedge is a trustworthy news source. I like Tyler durdens opinions on economic topics and central banking. But 4-5 years ago, zero hedge and drudge and others went full on sensationalist doom and gloom and lost me. “Cited” no. Shared a zero hedge link? Not in the past year or two.

Top Bottom