Fox News

diehard

Reaction score
Corn and especially soy are a death sentence and linked to a regression of mental capacity (real scientific studies) while grass fed beef is necessary and required for proper mental function. Those suffering mental damage will disagree. Altzheimer's and dementia are the end result. Some of our liberal posters are well into it. They shoud get a second helping of tofu heaped on their impossible burger. Want to be healthy without brain fog? Follow the herd.

howeda7

Reaction score
As long as deuce doesn't have to watch anything from lying, liberal, biased hollywood. But Tucker is real good. He told me that Biden is going to outlaw hamburders! OBAMA!
Apparently "Progs" and "Leftists" only eat bugs now! Who knew?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Joe Rogan & Dave Smith discuss Project Veritas' exposing of CNN as propaganda. "They have lost the ethics of journalism". It's 1:25 of agenda-free, truth bomb.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Joe Rogan & Dave Smith discuss Project Veritas' exposing of CNN as propaganda. "They have lost the ethics of journalism". It's 1:25 of agenda-free, truth bomb.

Make no mistake, Joe Rogan (despite being just as much left as he is right, if not more) is one of the biggest enemies of the liberal main stream media machine. They hate him and others like him because they can't control him.

I don't listen to his podcast, I can never find the time, but I cheer on people like him who are strong enough to present balanced information for people to make their own decisions. I heard on another podcast recently, a discussion about Rogan and others who have a platform, who are public enemy #1 to the MSM.

In a different podcast I heard about 6 months ago, the topic of how media was trending was discussed, the lack of straight information, etc. and if there was any hope going forward. The term they used was "fracturization"; the growth of podcasts like Rogan and many others that aren't beholden to anybody that can use that to have honest discussions about anything and everything.

Good for Rogan, I applaud him and others who are willing to offer differing opinions articulately and thoughtfully. It's massively important now, more than ever

Wally

Reaction score
Corn and especially soy are a death sentence and linked to a regression of mental capacity (real scientific studies) while grass fed beef is necessary and required for proper mental function. Those suffering mental damage will disagree. Altzheimer's and dementia are the end result. Some of our liberal posters are well into it. They shoud get a second helping of tofu heaped on their impossible burger. Want to be healthy without brain fog? Follow the herd.
I agree that corn and soy are bad for you.

stocker08

Reaction score

ROFL! Fonks news is trying to win back their triggered righties from Newsmax and OAN by pushing crap like this and the 'Biden's taking away our humderdur' stories.

Wonder if deuce has whined about this yet?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The biggest lie on gh: “I only follow major headlines in the media”

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😊😊😊😊

Section2

Reaction score
Make no mistake, Joe Rogan (despite being just as much left as he is right, if not more) is one of the biggest enemies of the liberal main stream media machine. They hate him and others like him because they can't control him.

I don't listen to his podcast, I can never find the time, but I cheer on people like him who are strong enough to present balanced information for people to make their own decisions. I heard on another podcast recently, a discussion about Rogan and others who have a platform, who are public enemy #1 to the MSM.

In a different podcast I heard about 6 months ago, the topic of how media was trending was discussed, the lack of straight information, etc. and if there was any hope going forward. The term they used was "fracturization"; the growth of podcasts like Rogan and many others that aren't beholden to anybody that can use that to have honest discussions about anything and everything.

Good for Rogan, I applaud him and others who are willing to offer differing opinions articulately and thoughtfully. It's massively important now, more than ever
Suuuuuurrreeeeeee you don’t. I bet you’ve memorized every podcast, have a Joe Rogan fathead, pray to Joe Rogan every night, and watch MMA religiously.

Section2

Reaction score
Apparently "Progs" and "Leftists" only eat bugs now! Who knew?
This story was not true. What is true is that meat eating and climate change are on a collision course. Lots of lefty progs absolutely want to reduce american consumption of beef. Biden is a non factor in this and everything. If they thought they could politically push thru a meat ban or reduction, they would. They can’t. And yes, there have been dozens of stories that eating bugs for protein is the future and the sustainable path. So, false, but not a reach.
And finally, how does it feel? Not so fun to have a total falsehood take hold and shape people’s perspectives is it? Now imagine this happening daily. Enjoy.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Suuuuuurrreeeeeee you don’t. I bet you’ve memorized every podcast, have a Joe Rogan fathead, pray to Joe Rogan every night, and watch MMA religiously.
Gold!

howeda7

Reaction score
ROFL! Fonks news is trying to win back their triggered righties from Newsmax and OAN by pushing crap like this and the 'Biden's taking away our humderdur' stories.

Wonder if deuce has whined about this yet?
Of course he has. He also informed us that Libs/Progs now only eat bugs. He heard it watching "the News" with Tucker Carlson.

Obviously he ate TWO giant steaks last night, but only because he wanted to, not to own libs!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Is the book in Spanish, I can’t tell....That is good stuff. And doubling down on stupid, Doocy imagines a situation where unknown NGOs are enriching the VP instead of buying them food. I am not angry, I’m laughing. It’s really really amateurish.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This story was not true. What is true is that meat eating and climate change are on a collision course. Lots of lefty progs absolutely want to reduce american consumption of beef. Biden is a non factor in this and everything. If they thought they could politically push thru a meat ban or reduction, they would. They can’t. And yes, there have been dozens of stories that eating bugs for protein is the future and the sustainable path. So, false, but not a reach.
And finally, how does it feel? Not so fun to have a total falsehood take hold and shape people’s perspectives is it? Now imagine this happening daily. Enjoy.
It’s every day. Fewer outfits doing it, I will grant, but the alternate facts are still getting out there for those who want them. Burger ban and Harris’s book are great examples of stories too good to be fact checked before catching steam.

Wally

Reaction score
Joe Rogan Fleshlight?
😱

stocker08

Reaction score
It’s every day. Fewer outfits doing it, I will grant, but the alternate facts are still getting out there for those who want them. Burger ban and Harris’s book are great examples of stories too good to be fact checked before catching steam.

Blatantly false info and doocy is eating it up. Just like the burgers that Biden will have to pry from his cold dead hands.

diehard

Reaction score
Most beef today is a CO2 issue (for those that care). The feedlots are environmental diasters waiting to happen in regards to real pollution. Row cropping corn and soybeans is also a carbon problem. So is the associated chemical and and fertiziler runoff. My beef is grass fed using intensive rotational grazing. It rebuild dirts into soil, increases/builds top soil and is carbon negative without polluting surface or ground water. I am transitioning to using silvopasture and will be a significant/major carbon negative system for raising the healthiest food available. My foodie customers like that. I'm am not worried about carbon, however air, water, and ground pollution are large issues to me.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Most beef today is a CO2 issue (for those that care). The feedlots are environmental diasters waiting to happen in regards to real pollution. Row cropping corn and soybeans is also a carbon problem. So is the associated chemical and and fertiziler runoff. My beef is grass fed using intensive rotational grazing. It rebuild dirts into soil, increases/builds top soil and is carbon negative without polluting surface or ground water. I am transitioning to using silvopasture and will be a significant/major carbon negative system for raising the healthiest food available. My foodie customers like that. I'm am not worried about carbon, however air, water, and ground pollution are large issues to me.
I can’t even imagine the stress that must go into raising cattle or farming in general. There seems to be so many variables out of your control no matter how good you are at it.

cncmin

Reaction score
These falsehoods DO happen daily, bouncing around the Echo Chamber, making you ever more misinformed and firmly believing in absolute stupidity.

stocker08

Reaction score
I can’t even imagine the stress that must go into raising cattle or farming in general. There seems to be so many variables out of your control no matter how good you are at it.

It's even more stressful if you're like dh....and it's all in your head.

If all of the asshats pushing false stories resigned, would there be any "reporters" left in the RW media industrial complex?

Sure. Just not very many.

cncmin

Reaction score

Sure. Just not very many.
Chris Wallace. Is there anyone else in RW media other than him with any integrity?

GopherJake

Reaction score
The vast majority - if not all - of what CantGetRockHard posts here about farming and his activities with regard to farming is true.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
I was discussing farming, not politics. His political agenda has nothing to do with my fascination of trying make a living working the land or raising livestock.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Fox absolutely did fall for the Joe Biden red meat story. That said, this is a thing the left is trying to force on us. It's in all the IPCC reports to the UN & Paris Climate Accord.

This thread is fun to read though. Finaaaaaly, the left found a couple fake news stories from the right. A celebration is indeed warranted boys. Savor this moment.

Those on the right have seen so many fakew news stories from NYT/WaPo/CNN/NBC/ABC et al, that they've come to accept fake news as their business model, rather than errors.

Carter Page is a Russian spy, the dossier, golden showers, Kavanaugh rape gang, Russia hacked Vermont power grid, Covington Catholic, Flynn lied about "sanctions", Trump refuses to renounce White supremacy, the Ukraine phone call, very fine people on both sides, Trump refuses to visit cemetery in France because he hates the troops, Hydroxychloroquine is dangerous, Trump said to drink bleach, Russian bounties in Afghanistan, Trump tells Georgia Gov to manufacture votes, January 6th "insurrection", Officer Sicknick beaten to death with fire extinguisher, zip ties brought by Trump mob to kidnap lawmakers, etc. These are just off the top of my head.

The fake news coming from the left wing media is like drinking from a fire hose.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This will all be in the Durham report when it comes out.

Top Bottom