Fox News

Wally

Reaction score
I never watch cable news, but in light of recent events I thought lets see. Ingraham Angle, totally delusional. Hillary this, Obama that, today!

My wife was like wtf is going on, why are they talking about Obama and Hillary. She had no idea how nut job it is.

While it was shocking, it made sense based on the idiotic things I hear here. I see where so many of you get your talking points.

Ingraham and Hannity are the dividers, the formula they use in their shows makes me sick. And yes it is a formula, a formula of division and outrage thats totally transparent. And totally fake, you have these multimillionaire elites whipping up outrage at people exactly like them. They go home every night and laugh at the people watching thier show.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Stick to CNN Wally. No bias there.

I guess you agree that top topics this week are Hillary and Obama, figures.🙄

I don't care about bias, Fox personalitys go way beyond bias. Its straight to delusion.

I don't generally watch any Cable news, never even had access until I signed up with Hulu for fall sports this year.

Spoofin

Reaction score

I don't care about bias, Fox personalitys go way beyond bias. Its straight to delusion.

I don't generally watch any Cable news, never even had access until I signed up with Hulu for fall sports this year.
No, I agree FOX is biased. I just find it amusing when anyone talks about how FOX (CNN) is biased, but doesn’t think CNN (FOX) is biased. I don’t watch any of it. Both are the same - just different ends. The delusional ones are the ones that think one is biased, but the one they agree with isn’t. They come out here every time I say both sides are and explain that isn’t true - and they will again in this thread. Book it.

Wally

Reaction score
No, I agree FOX is biased. I just find it amusing when anyone talks about how FOX (CNN) is biased, but doesn’t think CNN (FOX) is biased. I don’t watch any of it. Both are the same - just different ends. The delusional ones are the ones that think one is biased, but the one they agree with isn’t. They come out here every time I say both sides are and explain that isn’t true - and they will again in this thread. Book it.

You should try Hannity and Ingrate Angle once, its well beyond biased I would say. Pure outrage machine, I don't deny there is some on the left to but the levels are different.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

So crazy, what kind of kooky news outlet would drone on about a former President?

golf

Reaction score
I dont watch much fox.
As a conservative, I agree with their hosts most of the time when i listen. Hannity annoys me some because he interrupts too much and can speechify too much. Laura is fine. Tucker would be my favorite. Would like to see Bongino get a show.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
He always appears to me someone desperately in need of a healthy shit. This pained expression ALWAYS on his face.
Since the Fellas are now eating 4 lb steaks every night to own libs, it probably won't happen anytime soon. Poor Sean!

Section2

Reaction score
Since the Fellas are now eating 4 lb steaks every night to own libs, it probably won't happen anytime soon. Poor Sean!
Definitely. Biden says we can have 2 hamburgers a month, so the story should definitely be how cons are reacting to that ridiculous policy.

howeda7

Reaction score
Gotcha thanks. Tell Howie that my steak consumption is just because I like steak and doesn’t own the progs.
The first pound is voluntary. Pounds 2-4 is to own libs.

Section2

Reaction score
But it doesn’t own the libs because no libs anywhere want to reduce my meat consumption. They don’t care. They are happy, like you, to consume a primarily soy based diet with an increasing focus on bugs, and I can eat steak and veal and pork products, and everyone is happy.

howeda7

Reaction score
They are happy, like you, to consume a primarily soy based diet with an increasing focus on bugs, and I can eat steak and veal and pork products, and everyone is happy.
Clearly you have deep insight into this.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’ve noticed that “owning libs” has become a big “Gotcha” on here. Maybe, instead, the libs shouldn’t be such hypocrites and then they wouldn’t have to worry about “being owned” 🤷‍♂️

stocker08

Reaction score
Be prepared to be very, very surprised: FNC lied to and easily fooled the minions again. See post #18 above.

Funny. Who'd have thunk that deuce was a sheep just spewing the garbage lies from fonks news?

Oh yeah....everyone who reads what he posts and isn't another donald.

howeda7

Reaction score
Funny. Who'd have thunk that deuce was a sheep just spewing the garbage lies from fonks news?

Oh yeah....everyone who reads what he posts and isn't another donald.
He just watches "the news" (White Nationalist Tucker Carlson's comedy hour.)

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score
Be prepared to be very, very surprised: FNC lied to and easily fooled the minions again. See post #18 above.
Ha! The jokes on you. The fellas not only don't watch Fox, they cant even tell you what cable channel it is!

stocker08

Reaction score
He just watches "the news" (White Nationalist Tucker Carlson's comedy hour.)

As long as deuce doesn't have to watch anything from lying, liberal, biased hollywood. But Tucker is real good. He told me that Biden is going to outlaw hamburders! OBAMA!

Top Bottom