Fox News reporter confirms Ted Cruz flew to Cancun while Texas citizens suffer

scools12

Reaction score
Trust? How about overcoming the fact that he's a tone deaf moron for even thinking about packing his bag to go in the first place? Seriously, how many brain cells does it take to know that's a bad idea? Six? I honestly don't really care that much that he went - but it's just so stupid to do it. I don't want stupid people in charge of things. Especially ones that are also traitors.
Do you live in Texas? You must since you care what goes on there and don’t give two shits about what goes on in a place you don’t live - like New York.

MennoSota

Reaction score
My "belief"?

I tend to believe that which is plausible, based on facts and evidence.

I believe, for example, that you claimed to know who the most honest atheist was. I base this belief on the fact that you posted that exact claim.

I also believe (based on evidence) that the Nazis wore belt buckles that read, "Gott Mit Uns", which steers me in the direction of thinking that any assertion that all Nazis were atheists is perhaps... at least a bit on the shaky side.

Likewise, I believe (based on evidence) that the mass muderers who flew airplanes into buildings on 9/11 all fervently believed they were doing the will of their noble, all-powerful, invisible friend. This belief seems like an unsupportable one, to me.

I've noticed that people who hold unshakeable belief in the supernatural can sometimes be lead to actions that are a bit problematic to those of us who don't buy in.
You realize, of course, that everything you believe is meaningless. Yet, your neurons keep trying to create meaning from meaninglessness. It seems you cannot help being a hypocrite to your ideology. It's in your dna.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did Ted‘s trip cost more than the ice cream?
Did you see how many pints of $15/pint ice cream in her 2 enormous freezers? I don’t know. It’s close.

The point of the expensive ice cream was that Pelosi was expressing her concern about her need for it while her constituents suffer hardship. Cruz wasn’t flaunting his trip to Cancun.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I honestly don't give a shit about what he does, I think it's pretty funny. If I was freezing my ass off in a house with broken pipes I imagine I would be a little pissed off.

So true.

"I want you to vote for me, and install me in a government job, but I believe that government is ineffectual and powerless and can do nothing to help you" just might be the worst campaign slogan ever.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Do you live in Texas? You must since you care what goes on there and don’t give two shits about what goes on in a place you don’t live - like New York.
You might be onto something there. I've been to Texas half a dozen times. I've never been to New York. Interesting deflection though.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
You realize, of course, that everything you believe is meaningless. Yet, your neurons keep trying to create meaning from meaninglessness. It seems you cannot help being a hypocrite to your ideology. It's in your dna.

I realize that you have some half-baked misconceptions about atheists and neurons.

MennoSota

Reaction score
More like fig newtons I’d say. I’m guessing a synapse gap in ur network - albeit a Tiny one. Recommend u power down and reboot. A period of quiescence would do u some Good.
Interesting opinion. Meaningless, of course, but interesting.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The Book of Genesis never mentions neurons. I guess neurons must not actually exist. Weird how Menno keeps bringing them up.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Trust? How about overcoming the fact that he's a tone deaf moron for even thinking about packing his bag to go in the first place? Seriously, how many brain cells does it take to know that's a bad idea? Six? I honestly don't really care that much that he went - but it's just so stupid to do it. I don't want stupid people in charge of things. Especially ones that are also traitors.
OK - I get the lefties are OUTRAGED by this.
I also get that many of the righties are agreeing with you that he was “tone deaf” to go. Put me in the camp that says this is a big pile of steaming nothing.

Let me ask - what did you think Ted and his family should have done to help the situation - or do you just think they should have suffered with others... because?

Wally

Reaction score

Commenting on does not equal careing.
🤷🤷🤷

GopherJake

Reaction score
No deflection. Just more prove of what was said in the other thread.
Is that English? Look, Dickhole, I said if he cost lives, he should be taken down. Apparently that's not good enough for you? How about he be tarred-and-feathered? Would that do it?

You can search all you want, but you won't find a single post on this site by me praising Cuomo or even referring to him at all ever. Not when he was getting his dick sucked by media and other folks. Not ever. Why? Because I wasn't paying attention and didn't care. So, why, if I'm just a D shill would I leave that alone too? Maybe it's because I don't care and haven't paid attention. I think the post you are trying to nail me on was my very first post involving him at all. Dumbass.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
I also get that many of the righties are agreeing with you that he was “tone deaf” to go. Put me in the camp that says this is a big pile of steaming nothing.

Let me ask - what did you think Ted and his family should have done to help the situation - or do you just think they should have suffered with others... because?

Because he was elected by and is paid by the citizens of Texas to look after their interests, and Texas is currently in a state of crisis.

A U.S. senator is a public servant. That's his job. For a Texas public official, now is absolutely not the time to leave the country on a vacation.

Last edited:

GopherJake

Reaction score

I don't know, nor do I really care very much. But when you know it will cost you politically - you know it for sure - you do something different. It was insanely stupid for him to think that there would be anything other than a whole bunch of bad press for that move. That is all I'm saying, nothing more, nothing less. It's really not that complicated.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Is that English? Look, Dickhole, I said if he cost lives, he should be taken down. Apparently that's not good enough for you? How about he be tarred-and-feathered? Would that do it?

You can search all you want, but you won't find a single post on this site by me praising Cuomo or even referring to him at all ever. when he was getting his dick sucked by media and other folks. Why? Because I wasn't paying attention and didn't care. So, why, if I'm just a D shill would I leave that alone too? Maybe it's because I don't care and haven't paid attention. I think the post you are trying to nail me on was my very first post involving him at all. Dumbass.
Sorry Dude. I have been told more than once on here that not paying attention to or commenting on certain topics/posters defines what you “really” think/believe. Did you know that not participating in a Hitler debate proved I was a HUGE Trump supporter 🤷‍♂️ /s

GopherJake

Reaction score
Sorry Dude. I have been told more than once on here that not paying attention to or commenting on certain topics/posters defines what you “really” think/believe. Did you know that not participating in a Hitler debate proved I was a HUGE Trump supporter 🤷‍♂️ /s
As soon as I say that to you - or anyone else - then you can apply that logic to me.

scools12

Reaction score

You can search all you want, but you won't find a single post on this site by me praising Cuomo or even referring to him at all ever. Not when he was getting his dick sucked by media and other folks. Not ever. Why? Because I wasn't paying attention and didn't care. So, why, if I'm just a D shill would I leave that alone too? Maybe it's because I don't care and haven't paid attention. I think the post you are trying to nail me on was my very first post involving him at all. Dumbass.
You couldn’t be bothered with the story of a Democrat Governor whose policies killed 1000s of New Yorkers and attempted to cover up the actual number of deaths but Ted Cruz flying to Cancun now that’s a story you have a lot to say about.

You’re simply one of the biggest ass clowns there is.

howeda7

Reaction score
Did you see how many pints of $15/pint ice cream in her 2 enormous freezers? I don’t know. It’s close.

The point of the expensive ice cream was that Pelosi was expressing her concern about her need for it while her constituents suffer hardship. Cruz wasn’t flaunting his trip to Cancun.
So many pints! Enormous freezers! You care deeply about Nancy's wealth suddenly. Does she $%^ on a golden toilet while tweeting too?

Almost all Senators and many members of Congress are millionaires. Does this mean they are hypocrites if they ever express concern for the poor?

No one is mad at Ted for flaunting his $. They're mad at him for being a tone deaf, hateful little man.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Did Pelosi ever admit that she’s wrong for ignoring the hardship of her constituents, ever, and apologize for being inconsiderate for thinking of her children? Or ice cream?

Cruz returned to Texas after dropping his kids off, whether planned or adjusted, but he returned and apologized.
This is the strangest equivalency. If Nancy doesn’t eat the ice cream, none of her constituents will be better off.
If Ted doesn’t leave for a foreign vacation, he might be able to assist with a response to help his state.

GopherJake

Reaction score
You couldn’t be bothered with the story of a Democrat Governor whose policies killed 1000s of New Yorkers and attempted to cover up the actual number of deaths but Ted Cruz flying to Cancun now that’s a story you have a lot to say about.

You’re simply one of the biggest ass clowns there is.
You seem to be a really good listener. It really seems like you are invested in this conversation. Too bad you are so fucking stupid. Oh well, maybe next lifetime.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Because he was elected by and is paid by the citizens of Texas to look after their interests, and Texas is currently in a state of crisis.

A U.S. senator is a public servant. That's his job. For a Texas public official, now is absolutely not the time to leave the country on a vacation.
This is certainly one opinion. It's a meaningless opinion, but it is an opinion.
As a parent, if I had planned a trip with my family I would go. But, people jump to their own conclusions and got upset so he flew back. I think he left his family in Cancun didn't he? Does that make him a horrible father for leaving his family?

howeda7

Reaction score
Why don't you tell us about god, Menno? Give us the lowdown! Save our souls.
I love how he insisted he wasn't Tiny for so long, and now he's just letting his religious freak flag fly as hard as Tiny on his best day. Tiny tried so hard to save the lost souls of Gopherhole. He didn't get a one. But he's back and better than ever!

howeda7

Reaction score
That's been answered multiple times already. Not that you care. He could do what Beto's doing. Or something else to help.

John Galt

Reaction score
If I ever lose power and water for an extended period of time, I’ll be comforted to know that I can join a Zoom call with Amy. And that she’s here, in Minnesota, fighting for me.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This is certainly one opinion. It's a meaningless opinion, but it is an opinion.
As a parent, if I had planned a trip with my family I would go. But, people jump to their own conclusions and got upset so he flew back. I think he left his family in Cancun didn't he? Does that make him a horrible father for leaving his family?
He didn’t plan this. It was only when his kids school was cancelled due to weather that it became possible.

John Galt

Reaction score
I admit that I had to lookup who Beto was. Evidently he’s not even an elected official.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is the strangest equivalency. If Nancy doesn’t eat the ice cream, none of her constituents will be better off.
If Ted doesn’t leave for a foreign vacation, he might be able to assist with a response to help his state.
She should give the ice cream to the homeless in her neighborhood. Heartless!

Top Bottom