Fox News reporter confirms Ted Cruz flew to Cancun while Texas citizens suffer

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Hmmmmmm..... This seems about right, I guess?

17 page thread in just over two days about a Senator going to Cancun and less than TWO pages for a thread about the exalted Gov of the State of New York that many lauded throughout the pandemic now being revealed in a massive cover-up.

The frothing-at-the-mouth is strong here... a solid reflection of where the main stream media wants your attention. Mission accomplished, for sure

Spoofin

Reaction score

17 page thread in just over two days about a Senator going to Cancun and less than TWO pages for a thread about the exalted Gov of the State of New York that many lauded throughout the pandemic now being revealed in a massive cover-up.

The frothing-at-the-mouth is strong here... a solid reflection of where the main stream media wants your attention. Mission accomplished, for sure
The sheep believe the focus is in the right place.

Nax5

Reaction score
So go post about it there? You complain about this thread having too much activity, yet you contribute to it.

And I will say like 50% of this thread was just off topic discussion about atheism and theism. So that bloated it.

cncmin

Reaction score

The problem is less about Cruz heading to Cancun and more about exposing his self-righteous asswipeness. He has consistently attacked others for similar things throughout his smug, fraudulent career. He has, again, been exposed as a fraud. This next time around, I'd be surprised if Lyin' Ted wins his run at reelection. He greased and slimed and slithered himself by before. Not this time.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score

🤣🤣🤣

Make it fit your fantasy in your mind.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The problem is less about Cruz heading to Cancun and more about exposing his self-righteous asswipeness. He has consistently attacked others for similar things throughout his smug, fraudulent career. He has, again, been exposed as a fraud. This next time around, I'd be surprised if Lyin' Ted wins his run at reelection. He greased and slimed and slithered himself by before. Not this time.
There you go. The Cuomo / Cruz things aren’t even in the same league. Cuomo should be removed and jailed. Cruz? I personally think the whole story was a big nothing burger. Those that are in TX and disagree with me can show their disgust at the polls. Seems to be a about the appropriate level response to taking a vacation. Those that live in MN and are showing OUTRAGE on this story are as transparent as a new window.

cncmin

Reaction score
There you go. The Cuomo / Cruz things aren’t even in the same league. Cuomo should be removed and jailed. Cruz? I personally think the whole story was a big nothing burger. Those that are in TX and disagree with me can show their disgust at the polls. Seems to be a about the appropriate level response to taking a vacation. Those that live in MN and are showing OUTRAGE on this story are as transparent as a new window.
Why should Cuomo be jailed? I assume you think he committed a crime. If so, which? It is notable that DJT committed dozens, perhaps hundreds of crimes while POTUS, and I never even once saw you post that you think DJT should be removed from office, much less jailed. Why the partisan difference?

It is notable that some of the biggest attacks on Cuomo have come from CNN, the same news network that you RWers complain about incessantly, and the same network that employs Cuomo's brother in a Primetime slot. Almost every time I have turned on CNN lately they are either talking about Covid, the Texas power outage, or attacking A. Cuomo.

Wally

Reaction score
Those that live in MN and are showing OUTRAGE on this story are as transparent as a new window.
Its comedy and your reaction makes it even funnier and more enjoyable. Thanks...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Why should Cuomo be jailed? I assume you think he committed a crime. If so, which? It is notable that DJT committed dozens, perhaps hundreds of crimes while POTUS, and I never even once saw you post that you think DJT should be removed from office, much less jailed. Why the partisan difference?
Why are you bringing up Trump? Why do you lefties still talk about Trump constantly? I thought we were talking about Cruz and Cuomo?

Hundreds of crimes? You are as deranged as the rest of them. BTW - you can shove your “partisan difference” comment too. I have said multiple times DJT should be in jail for inciting a riot - but please, carry on - you are on such a roll.

Wally

Reaction score
Those that live in MN and are showing OUTRAGE on this story are as transparent as a new window.
Its comedy and your reaction makes it even funnier and more enjoyable. Thanks...

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Why are you bringing up Trump? Why do you lefties still talk about Trump constantly? I thought we were talking about Cruz and Cuomo?

Hundreds of crimes? You are as deranged as the rest of them. BTW - you can shove your “partisan difference” comment too. I have said multiple times DJT should be in jail for inciting a riot - but please, carry on - you are on such a roll.
CRINGY as an absolute evil retard. No reason to respond to that douche.

cncmin

Reaction score

The ONLY crime DJT committed while in office was inciting that riot? Puhhhhhhleeeeeassssssssssseeeeeee. But thanks for the laugh.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The ONLY crime DJT committed while in office was inciting that riot? Puhhhhhhleeeeeassssssssssseeeeeee. But thanks for the laugh.
You said I never asked for him to be jailed and I gave an example of when I did. Instead of admitting you were wrong you come back with this. Weak. Step up.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Wait... what? WHAT!?!?

I was distinctly told there was nothing any elected public servant could possibly do to alleviate the situation! This must be Fake News!
When VP Mike Pence delivered PPE, the lefties called it a photo-op. When Dem congressmen/women hand out water bottles where pics are taken, it’s a public service contribution.

cncmin

Reaction score
You said I never asked for him to be jailed and I gave an example of when I did. Instead of admitting you were wrong you come back with this. Weak. Step up.
It wasn't weak, not even close. But good for you for being "man" enough to admit the obvious regarding the riot. That makes you better than~30% of America, so you're in the top 70% of us! My general points in the first post - with exception regarding your correction - stand.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It wasn't weak, not even close. But good for you for being "man" enough to admit the obvious regarding the riot. That makes you better than~30% of America, so you're in the top 70% of us! My point in the first post - withstanding your corrected exception - stands.
Not even close? You threw out a baseless claim, I proved you wrong, and your response was to change the subject again to something completely different and again claiming I said something I didn’t. If that isn’t weak, WTH is?

cncmin

Reaction score
Not even close? You threw out a baseless claim, I proved you wrong, and your response was to change the subject again to something completely different and again claiming I said something I didn’t. If that isn’t weak, WTH is?
?? You had FOUR YEARS of complete chicanery and shenanigans and could hardly get yourself to directly condemn any of the sh!t that Trump and his minions pulled that entire time - you spent most of your time here defending those shenanigans....until you finally condemned the easy one - that being sedition itself. But you're all over Cuomo like a fly on sh!t, while Cuomo has done about 1/1000th of the bad things DJT did. That's my point. You're being a hypocrite.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Why are you talking about Cuomo on a Cruz thread? We have a separate Cuomo thread.

Last edited:

LesBolstad

Reaction score
?? You had FOUR YEARS of complete chicanery and shenanigans and could hardly get yourself to directly condemn any of the sh!t that Trump and his minions pulled that entire time - you spent most of your time here defending those shenanigans....until you finally condemned the easy one - that being sedition itself. But you're all over Cuomo like a fly on sh!t, while Cuomo has done about 1/1000th of the bad things DJT did. That's my point. You're being a hypocrite.
Haha, CRINGY reveals he/her as a certified retard. What a dope.

Spoofin

Reaction score
No, you keep changing your point. You have also only made one specific claim that was debunked in seconds. You still haven’t admitted you made that up and were wrong... just keep moving the goal post.

You are failing big time here and because of it you are now going with the stand by - “you didn’t criticize Trump enough”. Yawn. I criticized him plenty - but never with enough OUTRAGE or in the specific way required by you wacko lefties. I didn’t have a problem with a number of Trump things and that just isn’t acceptable to you that only sees left/right. Ah, yes, there were also the countless BS stories you wacko lefties ran with (suckers/losers, HHS COVID data corruption to name a couple of my favorites), and calling those stories out or just ripping on the wacko lefties is always “defending Trump” in your eyes. Either think he committed “hundreds of crimes” or you are defending him. Against distance learning? Trumper! Today’s left.

But hey - make things up, get called out, yell Trump and make up more lies. You got it down perfect for you and your crew here.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Spoof, why were you talking about Cuomo (and Trump, and yourself) on a Cruz thread? Go to the Cuomo thread, please.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Cuomo has done about 1/1000th of the bad things DJT did. That's my point.
So what? Cuomo sent hundreds of elderly people to their death when the data was there to know it would happen. He then misreported the numbers on purpose to hide the truth during a DOJ investigation which will be investigated as obstruction of justice. Finally, he is accused of threatening someone so they would keep it quiet which will be investigated as intimidation. He is at best a criminal and at worst a murderer. But you want to defend him because there have been worse politicians. Super plan. Dig your head out of your left/right obsession.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
So what? Cuomo sent hundreds of elderly people to their death when the data was there to know it would happen. He then misreported the numbers on purpose to hide the truth during a DOJ investigation which will be investigated as obstruction of justice. Finally, he is accused of threatening someone so they would keep it quiet which will be investigated as intimidation. He is at best a criminal and at worst a murderer. But you want to defend him because there have been worse politicians. Super plan. Dig your head out of your left/right obsession.
Spoofer, you of all people should know that we follow strict thread-specific etiquette on GopherHole.

No political talk on the football threads; no Cuomo talk on the Cruz threads. C'mon, man; you used to be the thread policeman extraordinaire!

Wally

Reaction score
I will give Spoof credit here. I believe he has mentioned Trump should be held accountable for inciting the riot on 1/6.
Whew, Thats all it took.
😜😜😜

Wally

Reaction score
I said hang him for it, if that's what he deserves.

I support full accountablity.

Top Bottom