Fox News reporter confirms Ted Cruz flew to Cancun while Texas citizens suffer

Wally

Reaction score
So if I design my new house it has meaning..

scools12

Reaction score
Interesting that this thread started thursday is 15 pages long while the Cuomo nursing home scandal thread stated a couple days before, and which likely caused thousands of deaths for which he is directly responsible for, is 2 pages long.

Perspective.
If the leftists on this board thought there was a way to defend Cuomo they would be all over that thread.

Since they know there is no way to defend Cuomo they flocked to this thread to express their OUTRAGE over Senator Cruz taking a flight.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If the leftists on this board thought there was a way to defend Cuomo they would be all over that thread.

Since they know there is no way to defend Cuomo they flocked to this thread to express their OUTRAGE over Senator Cruz taking a flight.
Yes, that is pretty much what everyone has said.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

For once, you're right!

We don't defend that which is indefensible. You guys are the ones who do that. Hence: big disparities in thread length.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
1. Cuomo is a bad guy.
2. it’s fun to dunk on Ted Cruz.
Mostly, because there may not be a politician alive as transparently ambitious as Ted Cruz.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The righties just can't wrap their heads around the fact that we're not defending Cuomo.

scools12

Reaction score
For once, you're right!

We don't defend that which is indefensible. You guys are the ones who do that. Hence: big disparities in thread length.
Who defines what’s indefensible? The leftists? I said Cruz messed up but it’s certainly nowhere near the egregious crime the left is trying to make it out to be.

But you keep OUTRAGING away. It’s what the left does.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Who defines what’s indefensible? The leftists? I said Cruz messed up but it’s certainly nowhere near the egregious crime the left is trying to make it out to be.

But you keep OUTRAGING away. It’s what the left does.

Would you guys defend something like, oh, I dunno... a violent attack on your own nation's Capitol?

How about the idea of a defeated President trying desperately to cling to power and overturn the results of an election?

I'll let you decide, for yourself, if those are defensible.

scools12

Reaction score
Would you guys defend something like, oh, I dunno... a violent attack on your own nation's Capitol?

How about the idea of a defeated President trying desperately to cling to power and overturn the results of an election?

Insinuating that the right defended the attack on the Capitol is as stupid as it gets. What an idiotic statement.

The President had every right to challenge the results of the election in court. After losing in court it should have ended there.

Keep OUTRAGING away.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Insinuating that the right defended the attack on the Capitol is as stupid as it gets. What an idiotic statement.

The President had every right to challenge the results of the election in court. After losing in court it should have ended there.

Keep OUTRAGING away.

... he yelled, in ALL CAPS.

MennoSota

Reaction score

I wouldn't defend it. As one who mostly agrees with the Republican platform, I cannot defend the former narcissist in chief nor those who stormed the capital because they imagined wrong doing in the election.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Yes, that is pretty much what everyone has said.
Wait. Somehow I got the impression that you not only need to state your outrage, but you also must state the proper OUTRAGE, do so in a very specific way, and you must also state it repeatedly; further you must never agree with (or “like” a post) anyone who didn’t state their outrage on any other topic and you must yell at them until they do state their outrage - at which point you tell them they are lying and aren’t really against it.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Wait. Somehow I got the impression that you not only need to state your outrage, but you also must state the proper OUTRAGE, do so in a very specific way, and you must also state it repeatedly; further you must never agree with (or “like” a post) anyone who didn’t state their outrage on any other topic and you must yell at them until they do state their outrage - at which point you tell them they are lying and aren’t really against it.
You forgot emojis.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Prove that the fault isn't the LTCF's for poorly/not at all implementing the required isolation between covid positive patients and their customers.
The federal covid guidance stated that patients could ONLY be transferred to LTC facilities that had implemented the appropriate protections measures for isolation and testing.

I guess Cuomo and his advisers didn’t read that part.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Texas Rep. Gary Gates facing backlash after taking private jet to Florida amid outages

State Rep. Gary Gates is under fire from his constituents for leaving House District 28 on Wednesday as much of Fort Bend County struggled without water and power.

After losing power Tuesday, Gates left his home via his private jet Wednesday night and traveled to Orlando, Fla., sparking outrage among many who believe the freshman lawmaker should have remained in his district.

“It really would have been nice to have a state representative helping on the ground, working at a warming center, packing food, etc. rather than immediately (flying) off on a private plane when the going got tough,” said Brian Walz, one of Gates’ constituents. “My neighbors didn’t get to do that when her pipe burst.”

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Disaster Capitalists ca$h in again! It's almost as if these guys would want this stuff to happen, so they can get theirs:

Jerry Jones' Company Hits 'Jackpot' As Harsh Storms Send Natural Gas Prices Surging

Wally

Reaction score

I don't give a s about Cuomo. I won't defend anyone who I don't feel deserves it. If a Republican does something I agree with, I will defend them. The only politicians I can really recall actually defending are Walz and AOC,and its only because I feel they are doing what they think is best and are sincere. Something I wouldn't say about most politicians on either side.

Your Republican tears are pathetic.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don't give a s about Cuomo. I won't defend anyone who I don't feel deserves it. If a Republican does something I agree with, I will defend them. The only politicians I can really recall actually defending are Walz and AOC,and its only because I feel they are doing what they think is best and are sincere. Something I wouldn't say about most politicians on either side.

Your Republican tears are pathetic.
He didn’t cover up the actual numbers, but as far as LTCF strategies go - Walz did the same thing Cuomo did. With similar results.

Wally

Reaction score
He didn’t cover up the actual numbers, but as far as LTCF strategies go - Walz did the same thing Cuomo did. With similar results.

I think nursing home patients should be treated in place, As I have said numerous times.

I don't plan on living long enough to go to a home, but if I do then let Covid or the flu take me.

Top Bottom