Fox News reporter confirms Ted Cruz flew to Cancun while Texas citizens suffer

Wally

Reaction score
You’re right. It is amazing Andrew Cuomo thinks nobody will uncover or question his lies.
Whats amazing is all the people who didn't/don't give a shit about Covid, now somehow care about what Cuomo did. I heard over and over there is nothing anyone could do to get a different outcome. That is funny.

scools12

Reaction score
He sent out a fund-raising message that read as follows: “Ted Cruz here. I’m leading the fight to reject electors from key states unless there is an emergency audit of the election results. Will you stand with me?”
That is what he asked for not an overturn of the election.

You got your story and you are sticking to it. Got it 👍

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Whats amazing is all the people who didn't/don't give a shit about Covid, now somehow care about what Cuomo did. I heard over and over there is nothing anyone could do to get a different outcome. That is funny.
1. He made a poor decision.
2. Because of one, he made up data to make his decision look better
3. Because of two, he needed to threaten whistle blowers to hide one and two.
He's not someone worth defending.

scools12

Reaction score
You must be referring to Howie. He’s the one who said there was nothing Democrat Governors could do.

Howie lied.

Wally

Reaction score
I am not, he should get whatever he deserves. I support full accountablity. Hang him if thats what he deserves, I don't care if he is a dem or a rep.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Wow. Now SPG is a guy I trust here. That sounds pretty shitty. Take him down. Get his brother (is it his brother?) off CNN too. He's a d-bag. Ok, gotta go. Look for me out on the snowmobile trail. Later!

Spoofin

Reaction score
That's because no one is spending dozens of post spinning and defending Cuomo the way you Fellas are poor Ted Cruz.
If you consider calling this Cruz event a big steaming pile of nothing to be “spinning”, then yep, that is exactly what I’m doing. No worries Howie, we already know you don’t think there is anything Cuomo could have done. Better to focus on a senator’s vacation.

MennoSota

Reaction score
I have my morals and you can't steal them!!!!!
(Stomping feet and waving arms)
😂😂😂
Do you? Are they actually your morals? Did you create them and define them? Are you going to impose them on others? Do you see how meaningless atheism is?

MennoSota

Reaction score
Your premise that true morality and concepts of right and wrong can only have originated via theistic texts and doctrines is patently false.

Human existence predates religion by many years. Ancient humans would never have survived and thrived as a species if, long before the arrival of the first religions, they had not been able to find ways to coexist and even live cooperatively. There is no way that cooperation and shared interest can exist in a group that widely believes murder and theft are perfectly acceptable.

Since tribal/societal rules and norms existed long before humans invented religion, our morality exists independently of religion.
Well...that is a meaningless rant on your part. Since you were not there in ancient times, you have no clue. Instead you speak meaningless opinion. Your imagination is running wild and you are now attempting to impose your imagination on others. You act like those you accuse. You show belief in an imaginary world of your own making. You have...blind faith.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
This Wapo story does it well. There is a he said / he said element to this, but I think he is guilty as hell.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2021/02/17/cuomo-ron-kim-call-nursing-home-deaths/
Thanks for the link.

Why didn't Kim record the call? Lots of people do that these days, when they're trying to make it seem that their claims are credible.

Maybe he is guilty as hell. Or maybe it won't really matter, and the perception will be enough for him to get voted out.

Wally

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.

Why didn't Kim record the call? Lots of people do that these days, when they're trying to make it seem that their claims are credible.

Maybe he is guilty as hell. Or maybe it won't really matter, and the perception will be enough for him to get voted out.
It may be illegal to record calls in NY without notification of both parties. Not sure but several states are this way.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It may be illegal to record calls in NY without notification of both parties. Not sure but several states are this way.
New York is a "one party consent" state.

I learned this recently from the case of the guy who sued Columbia for expelling him for sexual assault, when he had recorded the whole incident. He indeed won his case.

Nax5

Reaction score
Well...that is a meaningless rant on your part. Since you were not there in ancient times, you have no clue. Instead you speak meaningless opinion. Your imagination is running wild and you are now attempting to impose your imagination on others. You act like those you accuse. You show belief in an imaginary world of your own making. You have...blind faith.
Such an odd hill to die on dude.

You have no real argument.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Thanks for the link.

He was apparently trying to bathe a kid at the time.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Such an odd hill to die on dude.

You have no real argument.
Meaningless, meaningless, all is meaningless.
It's actually quite an ancient observation.

What is interesting is that I am correct about atheism and any truly honest atheist (Neitzche) will agree.

Nax5

Reaction score
Meaningless, meaningless, all is meaningless.
It's actually quite an ancient observation.

What is interesting is that I am correct about atheism and any truly honest atheist (Neitzche) will agree.
Riiigghhttt. Lol

MennoSota

Reaction score
Didn't you say you live your life based on facts and not emotions? I think that contradicts your declaration of religious truth.
I stated a fact.
Murray has blind faith. However, I will listen to any actual facts that science has produced around his claim. Will you join him and provide empirical evidence?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
If I wasn't alive in ancient times, I have no clue?

Are you dismissing paleontology, archeology, anthropogeny and anthropology as invalid?

MennoSota

Reaction score
Cosmologists have isolated key numbers that are fundamental to the physical universe. For example N(1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000) measures the strength of the electrical forces that hold atoms together, divided by the force of gravity between them. Others are extremely small, like Q(0.00001), which represents the ratio between two fundamental energies. Cambridge professor and astronomer, Martin Rees explains that if any of these numbers were fractionally different, there would be no stars, no earth and no life.
There are three possible explanations.
1) Pure chance (it's so incredibly unlikely so that Rees finds it implausible.
2) There is a God who intended the universe to generate life.
3) Infinite parallel universes each governed by different laws and destined by different numbers. Ours happens to be the one that sustains life.
It is impossible to test the multiverse since humans are confined to this one.
The multiverse theory can be accepted by a theist as well.
Of the three choices, which view is the least reasonable?
The obvious response is pure random chance, which any reasonable person will reject. The numbers just make it too improbable to seriously entertain.

Top Bottom