Fox News reporter confirms Ted Cruz flew to Cancun while Texas citizens suffer

scools12

Reaction score
Leftists and MSM trying to pump this nothing Cruz story for one reason and one reason only. Trying to distract from the Cuomo cover up.

John Galt

Reaction score
As a business person and as a private citizen, I have found contacting a Senator or member of Congress to be very helpful dealing with Federal bureaucracy. They have clout as overseers of the purse and regulations, the are listened to. It’s part of the job, really.
Congrats on your success. I’m curious to know which senators you contacted and how they helped you.

Wally

Reaction score
Leftists and MSM trying to pump this nothing Cruz story for one reason and one reason only. Trying to distract from the Cuomo cover up.
Lol
And the ones pumping the Cuomo story said we should do nothing about Covid, because it didn't matter and the end result is the same no matter what you do. First he did to much now he did to little.

scools12

Reaction score
Lol
And the ones pumping the Cuomo story said we should do nothing about Covid, because it didn't matter and the end result is the same no matter what you do. First he did to much now he did to little.
Holy fuck you are a moron.

Your obsession with following me around on this board and adding a laughing emoji to every single one of my posts doesn’t have the affect you think it does.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Holy fuck you are a moron.
I have been saying for most of this to treat people in nursing homes in place. Save the hospital space.

I mean why are we caring about people who would be dead either way? Right? I heard this over and over. Am I getting close?

GopherNE

Reaction score
You are kidding right, smile smile wink wink, there is a politician in the white house that called around and found out that Dallas needed generators for there water treatment plants so people in that area have a supply of water and had the federal government provide the generators.
Why would a water treatment plant not have a backup generator anyway?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
11 pages on this, huh?

No one is going to give a crap about this in 2024.

And Cruz made the correct decision by turning on his heel and pushing over small children to run back to the airport as fast as he could, to cut his vacation short and get his ass back to Texas, pronto.

Oh yeah, yeah, we definitely believe you that you just felt like you had to chaperone your daughter down there, check things out, then come back right away. Yep, that was definitely the plan the whole time. Idiot.

Section2

Reaction score
You are kidding right, smile smile wink wink, there is a politician in the white house that called around and found out that Dallas needed generators for there water treatment plants so people in that area have a supply of water and had the federal government provide the generators.
I think this is a good point. I think the reaction to Cruz is way over the top, to the point of insanity. But that doesn’t mean he couldn’t do anything while millions are suffering. At the least, he’s a politician and should know better. Maybe it will blow over but the energy against him makes it seem like this is a career ender. He should be a judge anyway

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Please move to Georgia. It's your kind of State. Gridlock, smog and unmerciful humidity.
Yeah ... I'm good. Spent way too much of my life in the southeast US, as it is.

If I was somehow forced to live in the southeast, it would be Atlanta. But again that's not saying all that much.

Wally

Reaction score
I think the reaction to Cruz is way over the top, to the point of insanity.
A couple of news stories and lots of tweets?
OMG.....lol

I don't think his career is over yet, he has three years to redeem himself.

Nax5

Reaction score
No. The atheist can never declare that what they are doing is good or bad. They are just acting according to the predetermined firing of their neurons. Others, who are not atheists, can declare if the atheist is acting good or bad, but the atheist will be a hypocrite by declaring himself good or bad. He just is doing what nature makes him do.
Hmm. Your line of thinking sounds pretty dangerous.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Because if the bible didn't tell you not to you would be raping and killing, nice to know, that you know, you have no moral compass of your own...
How do you know? Do none Bible readers not know rape and murder are wrong? Do other belief systems not have a code of conduct?
With atheism/agnosticism, any term created is meaningless. If you feel one way, it's right for you. If another person feels differently, it's right for them. Ultimately, the person's with the biggest stick win. That's why communism always becomes a totalitarian regime where mass execution takes place. Atheists cannot stop people from being who they are without killing off those who don't agree.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Ones. Not one. I’m looping you in with a group of people who you see eye to eye with. You haven’t even bothered to deny it
Good point. Well-stated. I was wrong. Also, you are the ones that are huge pedophiles that love to diddle little boys.

Wally

Reaction score
Atheists cannot stop people from being who they are without killing off those who don't agree.
Because they can't say a magical being told them the "rules”?

Yea ok.
You are just reinforcing my belief that religion is a mental illness.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Now that the mayor of NYC and Schumer smell blood in the water, Cuomo is done. They've always hated him, and now they can finish him off.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
How do you know? Do none Bible readers not know rape and murder are wrong? Do other belief systems not have a code of conduct?
With atheism/agnosticism, any term created is meaningless. If you feel one way, it's right for you. If another person feels differently, it's right for them. Ultimately, the person's with the biggest stick win. That's why communism always becomes a totalitarian regime where mass execution takes place. Atheists cannot stop people from being who they are without killing off those who don't agree.
Thanks goodness no theistic belief system has ever resulted in senseless genocide against people who hold different beliefs. Impermeable backstop, that.

Section2

Reaction score
Of Course. Cuomo's pretty much a total fraud, and it's all coming out.
Is it? We got people camping out at Ted Cruz’s house to check on his dog, get pics of the resort he stayed at, intercepted texts from his wife. And a mostly incurious media with Cuomo.

Section2

Reaction score
Good point. Well-stated. I was wrong. Also, you are the ones that are huge pedophiles that love to diddle little boys.
If I’m wrong with my characterization of you, feel free to correct the record. I’ll take you at your word.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Of Course. Cuomo's pretty much a total fraud, and it's all coming out.
Honestly, never knew a thing about him before he was hailed as the director of New York (really NYC's) covid crises back last spring. I know people really liked him back then, and were even talking he should run for president? I seem to recall.

Guess not anymore.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Is it? We got people camping out at Ted Cruz’s house to check on his dog, get pics of the resort he stayed at, intercepted texts from his wife. And a mostly incurious media with Cuomo.
My CNN watching wife has been watching non stop Cuomo outrage. That network never pulls punches when it can make New York look bad.

GopherJake

Reaction score
He’s a lousy politician. He’s a really smart legal mind.
Uh huh. A couple of decisions he's made of late are mind-numbingly stupid. That's what judges do - they make decisions. He's obviously hard-headed. He's also flipped 180 under pressure or to advance his career - likely both. These don't make me think "quality judge." I have no idea how you "know" he's a "really smart legal mind," but I sure don't know. I'm guessing neither do you, but sure, I'll concede the point he knows the law. Great. He's a shitty decision maker.

scools12

Reaction score
Now that the mayor of NYC and Schumer smell blood in the water, Cuomo is done. They've always hated him, and now they can finish him off.
If the story is true Cuomo should be done.

Probably no one happier about the Cruz story than Cuomo. Took some heat off of him for a day.

GopherJake

Reaction score
If I’m wrong with my characterization of you, feel free to correct the record. I’ll take you at your word.
You too. You go first. Also, now you are admitting you were targeting me, when above you claimed you weren't.

Top Bottom