Former White House chief of staff, retired Marine Gen. John Kelly, has told friends that Donald Trump "is the most flawed person" he's ever known

Go4Broke

Reaction score
"The depths of his dishonesty is just astounding to me. The dishonesty, the transactional nature of every relationship, though it's more pathetic than anything else. He is the most flawed person I have ever met in my life," the retired Marine general has told friends, CNN has learned.

Kelly, who left the White House under contentious circumstances in January 2019, has occasionally voiced criticisms of the Trump administration since leaving his post. In June, in the wake of George Floyd's killing at the hands of Minneapolis police and Trump's response to the subsequent protests and calls for racial justice, Kelly said he agreed with former Secretary of Defense Gen. Jim Mattis' stark warning that Trump is "the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/16/poli...om-former-administration-officials/index.html

USAF

Reaction score
well, can we really take the word of one of them suckers who foolishly served the nation? Over a patriot like bone spur Don?

LakevilleBro

Reaction score
Are Brennan and Clapper still on CNN saying Trump is a Russian spy? That did not age well.

Wally

Reaction score
Are Brennan and Clapper still on CNN saying Trump is a Russian spy? That did not age well.
Trump is to dumb for that, he just spews the classified intel when he meets his Idol Putin, trying desperately to impress him.

That supposed statement by John Kelly fits everything I have seen Trump do and say.

Top Bottom