Former PennState Run Game Coordinator/OL coach Matt Limegrover is expected to become a senior analyst at Michigan.

Mitu

Reaction score
Sawvel, Kill, and now Limey landing gigs. Did Claeys land somewhere?

#2Gopher

Reaction score
Slab - it appears you only start threads about previous coaches changing jobs or in the news. At what point do we no longer care about Brews? Or Kill?
Perhaps but some of these news I enjoy hearing to keep up to date. This thread information was valid in my opinion.

DoubleB

Reaction score
Hey guys I think we should run up the middle.
dont forget if the clock is say 15 seconds left lets run a few motions, not just one but lets get the first guy to go in motion then have him set and then start another guy and then run up the middle leaving less than 2 seconds left int he game

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
dont forget if the clock is say 15 seconds left lets run a few motions, not just one but lets get the first guy to go in motion then have him set and then start another guy and then run up the middle leaving less than 2 seconds left int he game
Meanwhile the defense doesn't flinch and is all

LOL Whatever bro...

noamfromm

Reaction score
Perhaps but some of these news I enjoy hearing to keep up to date. This thread information was valid in my opinion.
Agreed, this forum in explicitly for talking college football and this story is a twofer because Limey at Michigan can only help our chances of getting back to Pasadena

alchemy2u

Reaction score
Wtf? There has got to be more accomplished “offensive geniuses“....

Vandy

Reaction score
Just when you thought the NHL was the best at "retreading" coaches....

dpodoll68

Elite Poster
Reaction score
Agreed, this forum in explicitly for talking college football and this story is a twofer because Limey at Michigan can only help our chances of getting back to Pasadena
I mean, not really. If Michigan isn't good, it helps OSU, MSU, PSU, etc. in their chances of getting to Pasadena. If Michigan isn't good, they're not going to win their division anyway and their lackluster performance has no bearing on our odds of getting to Pasadena.

noamfromm

Reaction score
I mean, not really. If Michigan isn't good, it helps OSU, MSU, PSU, etc. in their chances of getting to Pasadena. If Michigan isn't good, they're not going to win their division anyway and their lackluster performance has no bearing on our odds of getting to Pasadena.
dp -- we play Michigan

Top Bottom