For those of as stuck in MN who is heading to Sensors?

gophers&guns

Reaction score
I know there are a few of us unfortunate Gopher fans stuck here in Minnesota, and I was wondering if anyone is else will be going to the viewing party at Joe Sensors? Initially I had planned to catch the game with a few friends, but they bailed because of how late the game is. Hoping to see a lot of gold out there tomorrow!

Ski-U-Mah

beach2133

Reaction score
I'm heading to sensors in Roseville. Are they confirmed to not close @ 1:00am?

scheffkp

Reaction score
I'll be there with a group of rowdy guys. Do you need to make reservations, if not how early does everyone plan to show up?

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
I'll be there wearing my Gopher jersey with the name "Phanthavong" on the back.

kellyleeks

GH Hall of Fame '10
Reaction score
Too soon, Kelly...

Where did you get your custom jersey work done? I'm looking to get a new jersey made.

:cool02::cool02:
Tipsy, Nice to hear from you. How's your offseason been?

I've got a Hmong girl in St. Paul that constructed it. She makes all of my clothes for me. It's cheaper than outsourcing to China and I'm keeping (under the table) jobs here at home!

See you in the lot!

Sir Tipsy McStagger

Legend & Gopherhole Watchdog
Reaction score
Tipsy, Nice to hear from you. How's your offseason been?

I've got a Hmong girl in St. Paul that constructed it. She makes all of my clothes for me. It's cheaper than outsourcing to China and I'm keeping (under the table) jobs here at home!

See you in the lot!
Good to hear from you too, Leeks! Props to you for keeping jobs in the USA. I took my job overseas to Finland, so I won't be at too many games this year. I will be there for the opener and depending on the length of my visit, I will be at least the other two NC games. I might be able to stick around for the Big Ten home opener, but that will be pushing it.

50PoundHead

Reaction score
Tipsy, are you monitoring the Finnish education system that appears to be all the rage these days?

Kelly Leeks, do you still like recruiting or have I mistaken you for someone else? But it is good to see you back and as irreverent as ever. Living in Roseville, I'm just glad that Amy Senser won't be driving the shuttle bus to Joe's place for a bit.

Sir Tipsy McStagger

Legend & Gopherhole Watchdog
Reaction score
Tipsy, are you monitoring the Finnish education system that appears to be all the rage these days?
I have a nephew living here, 4 years old, and a niece who is just about ready to wrap-up high school. I'm learning a lot about the education system here. I'll take the discussion to the OT board when I have some time.

bertogliat

The Original Bert
Reaction score
Support Bars On Campus!

I am deciding on whether to stay home and watch on my new TV or go to the bar. I'd prefer to watch at a bar on campus and support bars on Campus.

Formo

Sections 109 and 114
Reaction score
Mrs. Formo and myself will be at Sensers. I'm hoping they won't be too packed.

Top Bottom