Feds charge six militia members in plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, court records show

USAF

Reaction score
And where did I claim either of those things? WTH? I don’t blame Biden for what some extreme left wacko does any more than I blame Trump for what some extreme right wacko does. I am focusing on the wackos on this site and the delusional hypocrisy that they show daily. Just so happens the biggest wackos on here are lefties. I don’t blame Biden for that. In fact, I suspect even Biden wouldn’t want the support of many of them.
Imagine that.

A right-wing wacko thinks all the wackos here are "lefties."

Fraud.

scools12

Reaction score
Imagine that.

Fraud.
The liberals obsession with all things Trump and their TDS reaching an all time high think every time someone points out you are nut jobs it’s because they’re a right wing wacko.

Hate to break it to you but the constant pointing out the left is full of nut jobs is because of just that and has nothing to do with Trump.

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
The liberals obsession with all things Trump and their TDS reaching an all time high think every time someone points out your nut jobs it’s because they’re a right wing wacko.

Hate to break it to you but the constant pointing out the left is full of nut jobs is because of just that and has nothing to do with Trump.
+1. Sidekick can’t comprehend that. He once accused me of being a Trumpster because I am against distance learning. No joke. We aren’t dealing with the cream of the crop here. I am voting for Jo Jo, but still apparently a right wing Trump lover. As I said, we are not dealing with the cream of the crop here.

Minnesota

Reaction score
+1. Sidekick can’t comprehend that. He once accused me of being a Trumpster because I am against distance learning. No joke. We aren’t dealing with the cream of the crop here. I am voting for Jo Jo, but still apparently a right wing Trump lover. As I said, we are not dealing with the cream of the crop here.
Voting libertarian is right wing.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Voting libertarian is right wing.
My views are “right” on economic issues and “left” on social issues. That is fairly inline with libertarian and to call libertarian “right-wing” isn’t accurate. Either way, it isn’t voting for Trump, which was the point and what I said.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Libertarians aren't "right". They're active anti-government. That's not on the same dimension.

howeda7

Reaction score
I truly lived in poverty while growing up', but I did not rob and murder to take things from others that they earned!
It's harder to rob the neighbors when their trailer is a mile and a half away and they're probably sitting in the yard with a shotgun anyway.

Wally

Reaction score
My views are “right” on economic issues and “left” on social issues. That is fairly inline with libertarian and to call libertarian “right-wing” isn’t accurate. Either way, it isn’t voting for Trump, which was the point and what I said.
Left and right really only applies to economics imho. Its why we need more than two parties

GoodasGold

Reaction score
OK

I was around when schools integrated while I was in 5th grade. The Blacks hated the whites and their were many whites that hated blacks. I was a shy and withdrawn white kid and was a quite student. Most of the average whites in the schools I went to were not agitators., but many of the black students were. The Black students would always badger the whites in groups of 3 plus looking for a fight. I had a couple of black friends. When I tried to ride my bike to see them other blacks threw rocks at me.

For me this ended starting in 8th grade when I joined the wrestling team and started weight lifting. In 8th grade through high school we always had wrestling in PE. I beat all the blacks and whites that challenged me. I also beat what can be considered light heavy weights while I was at 132Lbs in 8th grade. This got me respect and was not picked on anymore!

White asshole or black assholes they are the same in the end!
How many of your formative years were spent in the fifth grade?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
There is very little in Trumpism that resembles Libertarianism. I say that as an insult to neither.

Wally

Reaction score
Left wingers are against Liberty?
Economic libertarianism is right wing.

Left wingers believe might does not make right and just because you have alot of money you cannot do anything you want irregardless of how many people it harms.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Economic libertarianism is right wing.

Left wingers believe might does not make right and just because you have alot of money you cannot do anything you want irregardless of how many people it harms.
Then why are you supporting the party of the corporate elites? The billionaires & corporations aren't donating to Trump, they're donating to Biden, just as they did for HRC.

Why are you supporting tech billionaires destroying Main St & censoring thought? The left claims to be against billionaires, money in politics & corporate cronyism, yet Jeff Bezos & Amazon have decimated Main St, all while avoiding taxes & the left LOVE Bezos. All the corporate tech platforms use their money & power to censor free speech. The very founding principle of our country & the left celebrates it.

The left also embraces foreign billionaires like George Soros buying our local elections by flooding tens of millions into local campaigns that normal citizens can not counter.

Your party IS the party of economic might-makes-right.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Then why are you supporting the party of the corporate elites? The billionaires & corporations aren't donating to Trump, they're donating to Biden, just as they did for HRC.

Why are you supporting tech billionaires destroying Main St & censoring thought? The left claims to be against billionaires, money in politics & corporate cronyism, yet Jeff Bezos & Amazon have decimated Main St, all while avoiding taxes & the left LOVE Bezos. All the corporate tech platforms use their money & power to censor free speech. The very founding principle of our country & the left celebrates it.

The left also embraces foreign billionaires like George Soros buying our local elections by flooding tens of millions into local campaigns that normal citizens can not counter.

Keep cutting their taxes and give them more. LMAO!

Got more 4chan garbage to spew?

Wally

Reaction score

I don't like either party honestly, I feel Trump is a bigger threat. I also hate the intertwining of religion in politics, that is my huge problem with Republicans. Republicans also support unemcumbered capitalism beyond what democrats do. Democrats support Unions which for most workers is their only hope for recource with employers.
I feel the government has shifted to far in Republicans direction, if it goes to far left ( in my opinion) I won't hesitate to vote for sane Republicans.

Both parties attempt to use their power to restrict free speech, I don't like it from either side.

I also don't like restrictions on internet which Republicans are front and center pushing either for terrorism or for supposed sex trafficking, I think both restrictions are bad. No I don't support sex trafficking but prostitution should definitely be legal and Repubs are farthest from allowing it. The only right I feel aligned with Republicans on is the right to bear arms, everything else I feel they are fighting agsinst what I believe.

Oh also immigration, I think Trumps immigration proposals are the biggest existential threat to the USAs continued dominance in science and technology. He is preventing the best and brightest of the world from coming to the US which has been our biggest strength since WWII. His limits on asylum seekers I have less of a problem with, we should take some but there needs to be limits. That said demographically the US will need young workers for the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score

The Koch Brothers approve this message.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Facebook doesn't want to censor anyone. They're the sole reason that domestic terrorist organizations have proliferated to the extent that they have, in recent years. For example, the Dorr brothers' groups.

Minnesota

Reaction score

Are you experiencing a manic episode? The left loves Jeff Bezos? That’s a new one.

stocker08

Reaction score
Imagine that.

Fraud.
It's extremely clear that the biggest wackos are the righties here. Anyone still pimping Trump as a good president needs mental health assessments.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Just to confirm, you're still not a Trump voter, correct?

Fraud.
You got me @USAF. I have only 2 dreams in life...
1. Retire in my 50s
2. Convince people I don't know and that don't know me on an anonymous message board that I'm not voting for someone that I actually am.

Your theory is not only dumb, it is also stupid. It isn't my fault you can't tell an anti-USAF wacko talk post from a pro-Trump post. That is your problem, but not surprising knowing your intelligence level. Wow, you are an idiot. I honestly wish there was a nicer way to say it - but it is what it is.

I would offer again to take a picture of my ballot and show you my vote for Jo Jo in exchange for you never posting here again - but as we know, you would follow through on that for about 30 minutes. Not even a man of your word - you are pathetic.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I hand it the lone remaining Koch brother, he has not supported Trumps reelection at all.
Exactly while Caly changed their open carry laws when Reagan was Gov in the 60s. The Blank Panthers showed up at the capital in Sacramento and scared the beejus out of the white citizens.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Not really because dems generally aren't vindictive assholes to those that don't share their politics. You know they actually believe in equal under the law and equality and shit......

What's more disturbing is thst you would question it, like application of the law should depend on politics. Que hoax screamers....now.
There are many militia groups in Michigan, including a number of Muslim militias from Detroit. When I lived in Michigan (near Lansing) there was talk of various militias up near Ted Nugent's compound, north and west of Lansing.

Not the Ratical Muslim faction too alomg with the BLM Marxist, Antefa Anarkist, KKK, Skin Head &, Neo Natzis too?

I think they should all be deressed in miedeval armor and attak each other on a 7 day gadeater type evemt. The winners get to stay alive & be flown first class. to North Koria to join their Milliom man army and get 3 bowls of rice a day!

Who would pay to see it without nasks?

Last edited:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
How many of your formative years were spent in the fifth grade?
Did you not read all of my post 73?

I was around when schools integrated while I was in 5th grade. The Blacks hated the whites and their were many whites that hated blacks. I was a shy and withdrawn white kid and was a quite student. Most of the average whites in the schools I went to were not agitators., but many of the black students were. The Black students would always badgeingr the whites in groups of 3 plus looking for a fight. I had a couple of black friends. When I tried to ride my bike to see them other blacks threw rocks at me.

For me this ended starting in 8th grade when I joined the wrestling team and started weight lifting. In 8th grade through high school we always had wrestling in PE. I beat all the blacks and whites that challenged me. I also beat what can be considered light heavy weights while I was at 132Lbs in 8th grade. This got me respect and was not picked on anymore!

White assholes or black assholes they are the same in the end!

NEW POST

I said from 5th to 8th grade. N
ONE of those years were happy ones.!

Half way through 11th grade and in 12th grade I got permition to work a full time job because we were that poor. I had to quit the wrestling team and 80% of the money I made went to supporting my family so my highs school years were not a happy times eather.I lost a lot of High School education durring those years. If I hadn't had the Pell Grant, working summers and working durring my collage years, I could never been ablle to attend collage.

Last edited:

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Ok then, let me rephrase that: how many years did you spend between the 5th to 8th grade?

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Ok then, let me rephrase that: how many years did you spend between the 5th to 8th grade?

Enough time to know how many blacks liked to pick on whites in gangs. Strange how that stopped when I was strong enough and had the skills to stop it. That goes for the white bulles too! Please at age 62 don't pay for my flight up and prove it to you!

Last edited:
Top Bottom