Feds charge six militia members in plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, court records show

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
You are spot on that all these groups are scum and part of the issue. All of them. You would think that no one would debate that. However, even on GH there is a group that denies the existence of Antifa, makes excuses for the groups that enable the violence and bail out the criminals, downplay the impact of the violence from the lefty groups, claim it is all the other guys, and they are all too blind to realize they are a big part of the issue because of that. It is sickening and sad.

Then why didn't you give me thumbs up? :confused:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I truly lived in poverty' but I did not rob and murder to take things from others that they earned!
Sorry bro.

have you been judge and systematically oppressed based on you skin color as well?

Its complex - that's what I hear from people who have to live/deal with it.

scools12

Reaction score
Radical left out there rioting, looting, smashing windows of people’s homes and burning property down is their way of politely asking for healthcare.

You’re such an idiot.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Oh FFS, this has to be a bit, right? Unf'ngbelievable
It wasn't directed you Mr. Noble Laureate. If you don't like me ignore me - like I care, roflmao.

Feel free to go back fapping to Millennial Millie or Tim Poole - Cut the Nutz - says you can' go wrong either way - luck for you No Deniability

Seems like you could use one of these (also maybe try therapy) -

1602326094365.png

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
Gov. John Carney, an ally of Joe Biden, pardoned man who FBI alleges sought to build explosives in plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Whitmer:

"Delaware Gov. John Carney, an ally of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, confirmed Friday that last year he pardoned one of the men charged this week by federal prosecutors in a violent plot to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer.

Barry Gordon Croft Jr., one of several men charged Thursday in federal court in Michigan, was pardoned in April 2019 for a two-decade old conviction for possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony, assault and burglary, according to court records first reported by the Delaware News Journal."

Delaware’s Democrat governor in 2019 pardoned defendant in Michigan kidnap plot
A Democratic Governor is pardoning a "right-wing" extremist? That seems odd :unsure:

Spoofin

Reaction score
This tread is about ALL EXTREMIS LEFT AND RIGHT. YOU CAN NOT SEPERATE ONE FROM THE OTHER. THEY ALL HAVE THE SAME GOAL- BRING DOWN THE US GOVERNMENT!!!!!!!!
Sidekick separates many things --- usually himself from reality.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Trump hating anarchist, also anti-police:

“These ‘order followers’ are not here to protect you”

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Sorry bro.

have you been judge and systematically oppressed based on you skin color as well?

Its complex - that's what I hear from people who have to live/deal with it.
OK

I was around when schools integrated while I was in 5th grade. The Blacks hated the whites and their were many whites that hated blacks. I was a shy and withdrawn white kid and was a quite student. Most of the average whites in the schools I went to were not agitators., but many of the black students were. The Black students would always badger the whites in groups of 3 plus looking for a fight. I had a couple of black friends. When I tried to ride my bike to see them other blacks threw rocks at me.

For me this ended starting in 8th grade when I joined the wrestling team and started weight lifting. In 8th grade through high school we always had wrestling in PE. I beat all the blacks and whites that challenged me. I also beat what can be considered light heavy weights while I was at 132Lbs in 8th grade. This got me respect and was not picked on anymore!

White asshole or black assholes they are the same in the end!

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Sorry. Do tell please -

White Georgians discriminate amongst otter White Georgians? Because you're not a Bulldog or Wreck Fan?
White people regardless of state, discriminate against other White people every day. You incorrectly see race in all things, when in reality you're almost always seeing class differences. The White country club crowd does not embrace their daughter bringing home a White fork lift operator or truck driver simply because they're all White. No White people in suburbia are excited to see the Hells Angels move in next door. etc. etc.

In fact, you're at far greater risk of police violence as a White man, than a Black woman is. How can that be, if it's just race?

The truth is, it's only one sub-demographic within the Black community, which is Black men 18-40 y/o that have a high instance of violent police encounters, & that's because they commit so many violent crimes. Even within that demographic, people are treated differently based on area, time of day, prior criminal history, dress, behavior, etc. It's almost always class and almost never race.

Last edited:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Radical left out there rioting, looting, smashing windows of people’s homes and burning property down is their way of politely asking for healthcare.

You’re such an idiot.

And they are also doing this in poor neborhoods.

MennoSota

Reaction score

More Traitors masquerading as patriots - rot in prison if convicted. The great thing about these idiots is they almost always get caught before they do any real damage, as they invariably end up being non-educated white males the majority of the time. Dumbos many of them.

LANSING, Mich. – The federal government charged six people with conspiring to kidnap Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, according to newly unsealed court records.

Members of a militia group purchased weapons, conducted surveillance and held training and planning meetings, but they were foiled in part because the FBI infiltrated the group with informants, according to a criminal complaint.

The FBI became aware early in 2020, through social media, that a militia group was "discussing the violent overthrow of certain government and law enforcement components" and "agreed to take violent action," according to a sworn affidavit.
There are many militia groups in Michigan, including a number of Muslim militias from Detroit. When I lived in Michigan (near Lansing) there was talk of various militias up near Ted Nugent's compound, north and west of Lansing.

Wally

Reaction score
You are spot on that all these groups are scum and part of the issue. All of them. You would think that no one would debate that. However, even on GH there is a group that denies the existence of Antifa, makes excuses for the groups that enable the violence and bail out the criminals, downplay the impact of the violence from the lefty groups, claim it is all the other guys, and they are all too blind to realize they are a big part of the issue because of that. It is sickening and sad.
What?
I always dreamed of joining a militia and running in the woods playing soldier. I have a desire to be a prepper to 😯

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
White people regardless of state, discriminate against other White people every day. You incorrectly see race in all things, when in reality you're almost always seeing class differences. The White country club crowd does not embrace their daughter bringing home a White fork lift operator or truck driver simply because they're all White. No White people in suburbia are excited to see the Hells Angels move in next door. etc. etc.

In fact, you're at far greater risk of police violence as a White man, than a Black woman is. How can that be, if it's just race?

The truth is, it's only one sub-demographic within the Black community, which is Black men 18-40 y/o that have a high instance of violent police encounters, & that's because they commit so many violent crimes. Even within that demographic, people are treated differently based on area, time of day, prior criminal history, dress, behavior, etc. It's almost always class and almost never race.
It wasn't moi, Dr. Gorka, who originally introduced race into the thread to start with it was Stallion. He brought up black on black crime and the conversation went down a rabbit hole and I decided to hop along. I didn't correct Stallion (that i wasn't talking about all forms of discriminations) as it appeared to me he wanted to express himself and that would be rude of me and I try to do that, though many times I fall short.

I posited along the way that issue like poverty were complex issue and introduced systemic (institutional) racism, as the originating cause of said poverty.

In case you don't understand what systemic (institutional) racism, (here is a working definition) -

Institutional racism, also known as systemic racism, is a form of racism that is embedded as normal practice within society or an organization. It can lead to such issues as discrimination in criminal justice, employment, housing, health care, political power, and education, among other issues.[1].

And of course racism is believing you are superior over another race.

So based on what I've been told by others and read, a vast majority of African Americans believe systemic/institutional racism affects their lives and I tend to believe others' personal experiences rather than thinking they're wrong and I'm right - that's just silly IM) and also incredibly disrespectful.

Here's a hint - try reading the black part of, the thread, may help your comprehension (pun intended). I'm done with this thread, so no, I won't be responding to you in this thread further.

Enjoy the weekend and your family - much better than a chat board.

I got one of these for you, my favorite cra cra -

1602329076872.png

Wally

Reaction score
A Democratic Governor is pardoning a "right-wing" extremist? That seems odd :unsure:
Not really because dems generally aren't vindictive assholes to those that don't share their politics. You know they actually believe in equal under the law and equality and shit......

What's more disturbing is thst you would question it, like application of the law should depend on politics. Que hoax screamers....now.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
He was following the recommendation by state board of pardons (Watch Shawshank) and it wasn't opposed by his the state Dept. of Justice. That's how it works on the state level.

Simply the Right making nothing out of nothing because he and Biden are friends.

Try reading the article, instead of the headline, lazy bear.

BEAR, Del. (CBS/AP) — The Delaware man who has been charged for plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer was pardoned by Gov. John Carney last year. Carney approved a pardon for Barry Croft, of Bear, Delaware, in April 2019, after a recommendation by the state’s Board of Pardons.
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/15116066/2020/10/FS-Mug-Barry-Croft-10-9-2020-3-11-39-PM.png

You might need this more than anyone -

1602329901930.png

Spoofin

Reaction score
He was following the recommendation by state board of pardons (Watch Shawshank) and it wasn't opposed by his the state Dept. of Justice. That's how it works on the state level.

Simply the Right making nothing out of nothing because he and Biden are friends.

Try reading the article, instead of the headline, lazy bear.

BEAR, Del. (CBS/AP) — The Delaware man who has been charged for plotting to kidnap Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer was pardoned by Gov. John Carney last year. Carney approved a pardon for Barry Croft, of Bear, Delaware, in April 2019, after a recommendation by the state’s Board of Pardons.
https://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/w...0/FS-Mug-Barry-Croft-10-9-2020-3-11-39-PM.png

You might need this more than anyone -

View attachment 9669
This keeps getting better.
- Guy says Trump is the enemy - still, clearly a BIG Trump guy.
- Guy was pardoned by a Democrate Governor - not his fault, not about politics - still a BIG Trump guy.

Dilusional is really the only word for it. Your comrades continue to put Antifa in quotes, downplay violenence from Antifa and BLM, make excuses for the liberal "leadership" (proper use of quotes) enabling all of it, and of course blame anything and everything on the right (even when "nothing could be done" from the left.... without a time machine, of course).

Step 1: Deny
Step 2: Downplay
Step 3: Blame Others

It is like clockwork and we got it all in this thread!

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Except for the fact that they are left-wingers who hate Trump... But don't let the facts spoil your imaginary narrative, you've never let that happen before, why start now.

You totally discredit yourself with this. Left-wing rural Michigan militia. Ya.

BTW, there are plenty of right-wing extremists who oppose Trump--because they see right through him. His goal is autocratic and kleptocratic rule, not liberty.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
- Guy was pardoned by a Democrate Governor - not his fault, not about politics - still a BIG Trump guy.

Dilusional is really the only word for it. Your comrades continue to put Antifa in quotes, downplay violenence from Antifa and BLM, make excuses for the liberal "leadership" (proper use of quotes) enabling all of it, and of course blame anything and everything on the right (even when "nothing could be done" from the left.... without a time machine, of course).

Lol, You just see what you want to...

Who is a bigger threat, organized groups walking around with AR15's or a bunch of Blacks and people wearing black running around the streets?

I have much less of a problem with Antifa/BLM than I do with the organized looters.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The Dorr brothers own these guys. 100%

Probably won't be able to visit with them too much, as they spend the rest of their lives in federal prison.

Well done podcast on them and the "no compromise" movement, if you're unaware what I'm talking about: h ttps://www.npr.org/podcasts/510356/no-compromise

USAF

Reaction score

Just to confirm, you're still not a Trump voter, correct?

Fraud.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Do you need me to contact the authorities for you to check on your mental health?

What I posted came form a news story (there are multiple ones reporting the same thing) and are the facts of what transpired. People get pardoned all the time and that's why they have a board which with it. When pardoning criminals, some will invariably commit more crimes when released; it is unfortunate, of course, but not unexpected.

It obvious to any sane person that the pardon has nothing to do with the plot again Whitmer or is a negative against Biden.

So I hope you feel better now that you got out of you system.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It obvious to any sane person that the pardon has nothing to do with the plot again Whitmer or is a negative against Biden.
And where did I claim either of those things? WTH? I don’t blame Biden for what some extreme left wacko does any more than I blame Trump for what some extreme right wacko does. I am focusing on the wackos on this site and the delusional hypocrisy that they show daily. Just so happens the biggest wackos on here are lefties. I don’t blame Biden for that. In fact, I suspect even Biden wouldn’t want the support of many of them.

Top Bottom