FakeNews

justthefacts

Reaction score
Last edited:

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
This is less fake news, and more a WH not on the same page with its cabinet.

BTW, its a total joke how President Trump is handling Iran. But hey, he'll do anything Israel and Saudi Arabia tell him to do. They dont like Iran, so that means he doesnt either

justthefacts

Reaction score
This is less fake news, and more a WH not on the same page with its cabinet.

BTW, its a total joke how President Trump is handling Iran. But hey, he'll do anything Israel and Saudi Arabia tell him to do. They dont like Iran, so that means he doesnt either
I was more referring to the fact that Trump had called it Fake News when in fact there were on-video briefings in which is people had said it repeatedly. It's almost as if, and bear with me here, Trump uses fake news to describe news reports that are totally true lots of the time.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
I was more referring to the fact that Trump had called it Fake News when in fact there were on-video briefings in which is people had said it repeatedly. It's almost as if, and bear with me here, Trump uses fake news to describe news reports that are totally true lots of the time.
got it

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Anyone anywhere have even the slightest evidence that liberals are waging a war on Thanksgiving?

Since when did actual evidence become the measuring stick for anything being done in the press nowadays? You're joking right? You're arguably the worst offender of propagation on the board.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Since when did actual evidence become the measuring stick for anything being done in the press nowadays? You're joking right? You're arguably the worst offender of propagation on the board.
"Offender of propagation," huh? If that meant anything, I'd be downright devastated.

Glad to hear that you hold your favorite President to the same standard to which you hold randoms on the internet. Makes sense.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
"Offender of propagation," huh? If that meant anything, I'd be downright devastated.

Glad to hear that you hold your favorite President to the same standard to which you hold randoms on the internet. Makes sense.
Holy sh!t you posted without including a tweet! Maybe there is hope for you.

OldBob53

Reaction score
On the FakeClimateChange news front, it was just revealed that the ocean rise data was falsified. It hasn't risen. These "scientists" seem to fake a lot of stuff.
I count on you as being a "real scientist"--LOL

Angry

Reaction score
CNN settles with Nick Sandmann.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Remember this next time you dismiss anonymous sources

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
CNN settles with Nick Sandmann.
Completely shocking that this didn't make a bigger splash in MSM, being an election year and all. He's not done yet, sounds like he's going after a few other bad faith players. Might be hard for MSM to keep ignoring this for all of 2020 but I'm sure they'll make a strong effort

justthefacts

Reaction score
Completely shocking that this didn't make a bigger splash in MSM, being an election year and all. He's not done yet, sounds like he's going after a few other bad faith players. Might be hard for MSM to keep ignoring this for all of 2020 but I'm sure they'll make a strong effort
Just to be clear, then, do you find settling a lawsuit to be indicative of previous wrongdoing?

justthefacts

Reaction score
Ah, so in May of 2018 the fabricated claims that you were referencing were in regards to the Nike extortion story that didn't break until March 2019. Makes sense.

To be clear, I couldn't care less about Avenatti. If he spends the rest of his life in prison, I'll never think of him again.

Top Bottom