FakeNews

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
MSNBC gets out the tinfoil hats. Video segments available:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/07/msnbcs_malcolm_nance_trump_giving_subliminal_orders_to_white_supremacist_foot_soldiers.html

MSNBC's Malcolm Nance: Trump Giving "Subliminal Orders" To White Supremacist Foot Soldiers

...These people (white supremacists) feel that they are the foot soldiers and executors of what the disenfranchisement that the white race is feeling and Donald Trump is giving them subliminal orders in their head. They are no different than the mobilized, self-starting, self-radicalized terrorists of ISIS here in the United States and Europe, who take cars and drive down streets. It's just that they have a permissive environment in which they can get firearms and go out and attack their perceived enemies.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/08/07/msnbc_contributor_frank_figliuzzi_discovers_hidden_nazi_message_in_white_house_statement.html

MSNBC Contributor Frank Figliuzzi Discovers Hidden Nazi Message In White House Statement

MSNBC contributor Frank Figliuzzi, a former FBI counterintelligence official, floated a conspiracy theory about the president issuing secret Nazi messages on "The 11th Hour With Brian Williams" on Monday night.

FRANK FIGLIUZZI: And I'll give you an example of that. We have to understand the adversary and the threat we’re dealing with. And if we don't understand how they think, we’ll never understand how to counter them. So, it’s little things and language and messaging that matters. The President said that we will fly our flags at half-mast until August 8th. That's 8/8.

Now, I'm not going to imply that he did this deliberately but I am using it as an example of the ignorance of the adversary that’s being demonstrated by the White House. The numbers “88” are very significant in neo-Nazi and white supremacy movement. Why? Because the letter “H” is the eighth letter of the alphabet and, to them, the numbers “88” together stand for “Heil Hitler.” So, we’re going to be raising the flag back up at dusk on 8/8. No one is thinking about this. No one is giving him the advice or he's rejecting the advice. So understand your adversary to counter the adversary.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/msnbcs-nicolle-wallace-claims-trump-is-talking-about-exterminating-latinos

UPDATED: MSNBC's Nicolle Wallace claims Trump is 'talking about exterminating Latinos'

MSNBC anchor Nicolle Wallace claimed that President Trump is "talking about exterminating Latinos" during her show Monday.

Wallace's remarks came in the aftermath of the two mass shootings that left over 30 people dead over the weekend. The shooter in El Paso targeted the Hispanic community, according to his alleged manifesto, while the motive behind the Dayton, Ohio, attack remains unknown.

"Then he ramped it up again to the invasion, the warning people of a caravan and words like 'infestation.' What do you do with an infestation? With an infestation, the natural conclusion is attempt an extermination. So, to me there’s very little distinction between his inciting this violence and the fact it’s now happening," NBC News' Paul Reyes said.

Reyes went on to discuss how his rhetoric "resonates with a portion of his base."...

...UPDATE: Wallace took to Twitter on Tuesday evening to say she "misspoke" in her claims, writing, "I misspoke about Trump calling for an extermination of Latinos. My mistake was unintentional and I’m sorry. Trump’s constant assault on people of color and his use of the word 'invasion' to describe the flow of immigrants is intentional and constant."

howeda7

Reaction score
Look out, MSNBC! KGF is going to "monitor" TF out of you and post it here in his personal echo chamber...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Look out, MSNBC! KGF is going to "monitor" TF out of you and post it here in his personal echo chamber...
From the guy who obsesses over the Fox News Channel, don’t dare criticize his source of info.

How was Lawrence O’Donnell tonight? Any good ‘Trump is a white supremacist stories’?

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
headline - MSNBC presents guest with a left-wing agenda.

headline - ESPN talks about Le Bron James.

headline - MLB network shows highlights of Yankees game.

headline - Guy Fieri likes everything he tries on new episode of "Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives."

bga1

Reaction score
CNN just hired Andrew McCabe.:rolleyes:
That's amazing. No matter how one views McCabe's role in Spygate- he got fired for lying to the FBI. One would think that would be a huge red flag for a station who is or should be trying to maintain some shred of credibility. I guess they are going all in on partisanship. CNN was great back in the days of the first Gulf War when they put reporters on the ground and really did some journalism. They are a mess. Cuomo, Lemon, Brennan, Clapper and now this...

justthefacts

Reaction score
That's amazing. No matter how one views McCabe's role in Spygate- he got fired for lying to the FBI. One would think that would be a huge red flag for a station who is or should be trying to maintain some shred of credibility. I guess they are going all in on partisanship. CNN was great back in the days of the first Gulf War when they put reporters on the ground and really did some journalism. They are a mess. Cuomo, Lemon, Brennan, Clapper and now this...
Ha, yes, far be it from ANYONE to ever defend someone who lied to the FBI.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
CNN won’t even question a guest that says Trump is responsible for more deaths than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. It’s just par for the course at CNN. Say anything bad about Trump, it’s all good.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/458754-psychiatrist-to-cnns-stelter-trump-may-be-responsible-for-many-more-million

The former chairman of psychiatry at Duke University said Sunday during an interview with CNN's Brian Stelter that President Trump may be responsible for more deaths than Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong.

"Calling Trump crazy hides the fact that we’re crazy for having elected him and even crazier for allowing his crazy policies to persist," Allen Frances, the author of "Twilight of American Sanity," said on CNN's "Reliable Sources." "Trump is as destructive a person in this century as Hitler, Stalin and Mao were in the last century. He may be responsible for many more million deaths than they were. He needs to be contained, but he needs to be contained by attacking his policies, not his person."...

But howie will say he’s a psychiatrist, he must know what he’s talking about. He’s a medical professional.

“This...is CNN”.

The left’s bizarre media sources are mainstream.

howeda7

Reaction score
CNN won’t even question a guest that says Trump is responsible for more deaths than Hitler, Stalin, and Mao. It’s just par for the course at CNN. Say anything bad about Trump, it’s all good.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/458754-psychiatrist-to-cnns-stelter-trump-may-be-responsible-for-many-more-million

The former chairman of psychiatry at Duke University said Sunday during an interview with CNN's Brian Stelter that President Trump may be responsible for more deaths than Adolf Hitler, Joseph Stalin and Mao Zedong.

"Calling Trump crazy hides the fact that we’re crazy for having elected him and even crazier for allowing his crazy policies to persist," Allen Frances, the author of "Twilight of American Sanity," said on CNN's "Reliable Sources." "Trump is as destructive a person in this century as Hitler, Stalin and Mao were in the last century. He may be responsible for many more million deaths than they were. He needs to be contained, but he needs to be contained by attacking his policies, not his person."...

But howie will say he’s a psychiatrist, he must know what he’s talking about. He’s a medical professional.

“This...is CNN”.

The left’s bizarre media sources are mainstream.
You're becoming 2-like in your desire to insert me in discussions I said nothing about. I don't need two stalkers.

Section2

Reaction score
You're becoming 2-like in your desire to insert me in discussions I said nothing about. I don't need two stalkers.
Hypocrite Howie strikes again. Multiple times a day you bring my name up out of the blue. Oh, but you're "ignoring" me. I know you're hiding. I would too. The beatings I consistently give you, you should hide.

howeda7

Reaction score
You seem to bring up “the Fellas” in 4 out of 5 posts.
That's because y'all make about 80% of the threads here. Usually be pasting links from zero hedge or infowars into the title to share with us.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
That's because y'all make about 80% of the threads here. Usually be pasting links from zero hedge or infowars into the title to share with us.
Oh...all the time. Maybe 100%. :rolleyes:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a link to Infowars. I don’t know anything about it though.

But MediaMatters, one of jtf’s favs, it’s all good. :rolleyes:

As for you, you rarely link anything. Just give us your opinion.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Oh...all the time. Maybe 100%. :rolleyes:

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a link to Infowars. I don’t know anything about it though.

But MediaMatters, one of jtf’s favs, it’s all good. :rolleyes:

As for you, you rarely link anything. Just give us your opinion.
I've given you plenty of links, which you ignore because they're from "biased" sources like the Washington Post and the AP and not Breitbart or Fox News.

Section2

Reaction score
Wait, are you typing with a black affect now? 'Y'all' and "usually be pasting". Kind of odd for a middle aged white gay guy, but you do you.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I've given you plenty of links, which you ignore because they're from "biased" sources like the Washington Post and the AP and not Breitbart or Fox News.
In two years, I’ve probably used Breitbart a couple times and gatewaypundit once (bass), and no doubt for facts and not opinion. Opinion is worthless without facts.

I’ve probably used more msm than you have Howie.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Howie, you say sources matter, but on my last links, I’ve used CNN, The Economist, a Richmond newspaper, and CRG used Politifact on the thread discussing the confederate statues.

Jam jam used Vox and some leftist pastor’s blog on that thread.

Somehow, it didn’t seem to persuade you.

This isn’t about sources. I used more MSM sources that you do. That’s not hard though b/c you rarely post links or facts to support you opinion.

In this thread and this month, I’ve used CNN, RealClearpolitics (twice), Dailywire (twice), Washington Examiner, and The Hill. And in the cases that I used a conservative site, it included many facts.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Howie, you say sources matter, but on my last links, I’ve used CNN, The Economist, a Richmond newspaper, and CRG used Politifact on the thread discussing the confederate statues.

This isn’t about sources. I used more MSM sources that you do. That’s not hard though b/c you rarely post links or facts to support you opinion.

In this thread and this month, I’ve used CNN, RealClearpolitics (twice), Dailywire (twice), Washington Examiner, and The Hill. And in the cases that I used a conservative site, it included many facts.
Hypocrite Howie has used some absolutely LUDICROUS sources. Worse than SaraCarter.com. You're a legit news source if you're part of the resistance, period. That's it.

howeda7

Reaction score

You use CNN when it suits you, and your RWNJ sites when it doesn't.

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Top Bottom