F.B.I. says there is no evidence antifa participated in storming the Capitol.

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Sure Looks Like the Right’s Antifa Boogeyman Doesn’t Exist

In exhaustive investigation by the Associated Press has revealed that of the hundreds of people arrested during the ongoing protests against police brutality, almost none have had any links to the organizing tactic known as antifa.

In the thousands of pages reviewed by the AP, antifa is reportedly mentioned just once: in a Boston case that says a member of the FBI Gang Task Force was investigating “suspected ANTIFA activity associated with the protests.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/sure-looks-like-the-rights-antifa-boogeyman-doesnt-exist

Last edited:

Gopherlife

Reaction score

In exhaustive investigation by the Associated Press has revealed that of the hundreds of people arrested during the ongoing protests against police brutality, almost none have had any links to the organizing tactic known as antifa.

In the thousands of pages reviewed by the AP, antifa is reportedly mentioned just once: in a Boston case that says a member of the FBI Gang Task Force was investigating “suspected ANTIFA activity associated with the protests.”

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2020/10/sure-looks-like-the-rights-antifa-boogeyman-doesnt-exist
"Organizing tactic"...nice! I bet Merriam-Webster is having a hard time keeping up.

scools12

Reaction score

One of the biggest nut job progressives in the country, someone a nut job progressive like you no doubt admires admits Antifa exists.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
One of the biggest nut job progressives in the country, someone a nut job progressive like you no doubt admires admits Antifa exists.

Fools my boy, too many Bud Tall Boyz last night, try rereading the thread title slowly and sound out the words if need be - we won't laugh, just a slight one of these -

1610291029639.png

scools12

Reaction score
Fools my boy, too many Bud Tall Boyz last night, try rereading the thread title slowly and sound out the words if need be - we won't laugh, just a slight one of these -

View attachment 11214
Try reading my post slowly. I know words and the meanings are hard for you. Don’t be embarrassed if you need help. After a few hours you will understand that I didn’t say Antifa stormed the Capitol Building.

A live look at Dildo_In_NYC trying to comprehend words

Last edited:

justthefacts

Reaction score
Have to give credit to the creativity.

A domestic terrorist group calls themselves Antifa in an attempt to cover up the fact they are the fascists.

I'll admit that Antifa is no longer focused on fighting fascists, but to say they are fascists is just ridiculous. The word "fascism" has a meaning. It can't just be used to describe anything you don't like.

It is pure, objective fact that the people who stormed the Capitol in Trump's names adhere much more closely to the above-defined philosophy than Antifa or any Democratic-leaning organization.

scools12

Reaction score
I'll admit that Antifa is no longer focused on fighting fascists, but to say they are fascists is just ridiculous. The word "fascism" has a meaning. It can't just be used to describe anything you don't like.

We can argue what Antifa is or isn’t. What can’t be argued is their existence.

Some of those that stormed the Capitol probably have a philosophy. I highly doubt the vast majority of them went in with some philosophy or where actually attempting an insurrection. They probably don’t even know what insurrection means.

For those listening in the back - THAT DOESN’T MEAN I THINK ANTIFA STORMED THE CAPITOL BUILDING NOR DOES IT MEAN I AM DEFENDING THOSE WHO DID STORM THE CAPITOL BUILDING.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
Time to execute some of the right wing terrorists or maybe lock them up in Guantanamo indefinitely.
🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Section2

Reaction score

It is pure, objective fact that the people who stormed the Capitol in Trump's names adhere much more closely to the above-defined philosophy than Antifa or any Democratic-leaning organization.
Antifa are commies. Commies have a history just as ugly as fascists. Antifa tactics are no different than fascist tactics.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
We can argue what Antifa is or isn’t. What can’t be argued is their existence.

Some of those that stormed the Capitol probably have a philosophy. I highly doubt the vast majority of them went in with some philosophy or where actually attempting an insurrection. They probably don’t even know what insurrection means.

For those listening in the back - THAT DOESN’T MEAN I THINK ANTIFA STORMED THE CAPITOL BUILDING NOR DOES IT MEAN I AM DEFENDING THOSE WHO DID STORM THE CAPITOL BUILDING.
1610305213872.png

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Have to give credit to the creativity.

A domestic terrorist group calls themselves Antifa in an attempt to cover up the fact they are the fascists.
They can be fascists if they aren't agents of the government?

scools12

Reaction score
Burn down cities. Attack government buildings. Fight police. Have sympathetic/member DAs decline to ever charge them. How are you unaware?
Remember who you’re dealing with. Wally isn’t aware of much.

Wally

Reaction score
Burn down cities. Attack government buildings. Fight police. Have sympathetic/member DAs decline to ever charge them. How are you unaware?
You have the charging documents along with proof of affiliation?
Sorry black backpack isnt enough proof for me...

scools12

Reaction score
Antifa is on the side of Truth, Justice, and the American Way (apologies to Superman).
You really are a psycho.

Antifa left-wing extremists are just as repugnant as White Supremacist right-wing extremists.

In case you missed what your Truth, Justice and America Way warriors really stand for here is a reminder.

1610384191045.jpeg
1610384465975.jpeg1610384305495.jpeg

Last edited:
Top Bottom