Evidence of Structural Racism

diehard

Reaction score
Or the unholiest of all alliances legalized lottery.
Education in nutritional matters would be a good start. Our medical experts are terrible at nutrition. I think that is intentional. Maybe not on an individual level but certainly from a industrial medical perspective. Doctors can't tell what they don't know. Telling a patient isn't enough either if they only want a quick fix shot or pill.

Texas-Gopher

Reaction score
There are implicit biases against jews and asians as well. And against fat people. And against frat bros. and against ugly people.
Don't I know it. And old people. Good looking young people are extremely privileged.

Wally

Reaction score
Why stop there why not tax fast food, processed snacks like potato chips. Why not give everyone and apple watch and tax them if they don’t walk over 2 miles per day. The governments job should not be to protect us from ourselves. If I want a coke and a burger from Wendy’s the government should not limit that.
They already tax beer and cigarettes, go out and protest those.
Nothing wrong with a hamburger, it doesn't kill you.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
They already tax beer and cigarettes, go out and protest those.
Nothing wrong with a hamburger, it doesn't kill you.
So a burger from McDonalds is not bad for you? Could have fooled me. I’m not protesting anything and they tax those items because they are addictive substances. They know no matter the price people will pay it and the government gets rich off of it. Then the government can have the high moral ground of saying they are taxing the items to curb behavior when the behavior isn’t actually curbed. I would argue that those taxes are also super recessive as they affect low income people way more than upper income people. That’s another thing the left always champions ks being for the small guy.

Wally

Reaction score
So a burger from McDonalds is not bad for you? Could have fooled me. I’m not protesting anything and they tax those items because they are addictive substances. They know no matter the price people will pay it and the government gets rich off of it. Then the government can have the high moral ground of saying they are taxing the items to curb behavior when the behavior isn’t actually curbed. I would argue that those taxes are also super recessive as they affect low income people way more than upper income people. That’s another thing the left always champions ks being for the small guy.
No a burger from McDonald's is not bad for you.

My go to fast food is two McDonald's double cheeseburgers eaten without the bun. I feed the buns to my chickens or my dog. Nice low carb meal, tastes great and fills me up for $5 and feeds my animals. Mcdonald's is fine if you avoid the pop, fries and buns....

Addictive, I think sugar is the most harmful addictive substance there is. It's like crack, once I hit the carbs I can't stop and based on all the fatties out there I would say I am not alone. If I ate the standard American diet I would be fat as fuck.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
No a burger from McDonald's is not bad for you.

My go to fast food is two McDonald's double cheeseburgers eaten without the bun. I feed the buns to my chickens or my dog. Nice low carb meal, tastes great and fills me up for $5 and feeds my animals. Mcdonald's is fine if you avoid the pop, fries and buns....

Addictive, I think sugar is the most harmful addictive substance there is. It's like crack, once I hit the carbs I can't stop and based on all the fatties out there I would say I am not alone. If I ate the standard American diet I would be fat as fuck.
> My go to fast food is two McDonald's double cheeseburgers eaten without the bun. I feed the buns to my chickens or my dog. Nice low carb meal, tastes great and fills me up for $5 and feeds my animals.

Clever idea.

If I was pretty hungry and felt the urge for a couple nice low-brow (but high protein for the buck) McDonalds burger, my go to (if suitably prepared) has been to stop at the grocery store first and buy a juicy tomato, then go get a McDouble and a McChicken. I typically wasn't so rigorous about resisting the calories (and don't have a dog or chickens) so I compromise and throw away only one of the buns and eat it open-face. Then a bite of tomato with every burger bite. With a little bit of imagination, you can pretend it's a tomato sandwich with a little bit of protein on the side. About $4 with the tomato.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
> My go to fast food is two McDonald's double cheeseburgers eaten without the bun. I feed the buns to my chickens or my dog. Nice low carb meal, tastes great and fills me up for $5 and feeds my animals.

Clever idea.

If I was pretty hungry and felt the urge for a couple nice low-brow (but high protein for the buck) McDonalds burger, my go to (if suitably prepared) has been to stop at the grocery store first and buy a juicy tomato, then go get a McDouble and a McChicken. I typically wasn't so rigorous about resisting the calories (and don't have a dog or chickens) so I compromise and throw away only one of the buns and eat it open-face. Then a bite of tomato with every burger bite. With a little bit of imagination, you can pretend it's a tomato sandwich with a little bit of protein on the side. About $4 with the tomato.
What in the literal F#ck?

Wally

Reaction score
What in the literal F#ck?
My guess is either you are young or fat, before I turned 35 I could eat literally anything and not gain weight, sadly thats not the case anymore.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
My guess is either you are young or fat, before I turned 35 I could eat literally anything and not gain weight, sadly thats not the case anymore.
Me? I don't even eat McDonalds. Haven't in 15 years maybe even longer.

bga1

Reaction score
Impossible. I've been told that the Dems have been fighting on behalf of the AA's for 30-40 years. Are you trying to say they haven't accomplished a f'ng thing?

I think you might finally be on to something here
I think that they might be just one election away from absolutely perfecting our education system! :)

forever a gopher

Reaction score
Impossible. I've been told that the Dems have been fighting on behalf of the AA's for 30-40 years. Are you trying to say they haven't accomplished a f'ng thing?

I think you might finally be on to something here
What's more scary to a democrat than a gun-toting ku klux clan member? An educated and self-sustaining black person.

Wally

Reaction score
Me? I don't even eat McDonalds. Haven't in 15 years maybe even longer.
You don't eat meat I assume.

I eat meat, cheese, vegetables and fruit primarily. I am cutting out wheat because its poison and it gives me the shits. My bowels hate wheat. I also try to limit carbs.

I don't think most people avoid fast food, its cheap and tastes good. Very few burgers I have had or cooked taste better than a McDonald's double cheese that's just a fact.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
You don't eat meat I assume.

I eat meat, cheese, vegetables and fruit primarily. I am cutting out wheat because its poison and it gives me the shits. My bowels hate wheat. I also try to limit carbs.

I don't think most people avoid fast food, its cheap and tastes good. Very few burgers I have had or cooked taste better than a McDonald's double cheese that's just a fact.
It is well known around here I prefer to kill my own meat. I fill my freeezer by hunting, fishing and buying from local farmers.

Mcdonalds tastes like shit compared to an elk burger reverse seared on my smoker.

Herd

Reaction score
Not exactly the original point of the thread, but:

I would urge people to NOT buy in to the inequality rhetoric. It is intended to divide people, and to give people of every race and creed the attitude of being angry at others not like them. There is opportunity for anyone that wants to work for it. Focus on improving your situation, whatever it might be. I support people who are working hard and struggling to get ahead, but have no time for those that are unwilling to work for it. Equality comes when the rhetoric goes.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It is well known around here I prefer to kill my own meat. I fill my freeezer by hunting, fishing and buying from local farmers.

Mcdonalds tastes like shit compared to an elk burger reverse seared on my smoker.
Hunting season is upon us!

Yesterday I merely OPENED the separate room in the garage where I keep most of my hunting gear, just to look for something, and it's possible I became slightly aroused at that time. I will neither confirm nor deny those reports

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Hunting season is upon us!

Yesterday I merely OPENED the separate room in the garage where I keep most of my hunting gear, just to look for something, and it's possible I became slightly aroused at that time. I will neither confirm nor deny those reports
Just went through my scent routine on everything too. It's all set, now I just have to find the time to go hunt... Hot AF here today so no thank you. Need some cooler weather.

diehard

Reaction score
Just went through my scent routine on everything too. It's all set, now I just have to find the time to go hunt... Hot AF here today so no thank you. Need some cooler weather.
Get used to it.

howeda7

Reaction score
EVERY American should be outraged, and demanding better.

But this is what the Republicans have become.

So anti-American. Terrible.
If one voting drop box or one polling place "per county" doesn't work, it'll become "each state should vote for President based on who wins the most counties in each state." The Texas GOP already proposed this (I think by state Senate district but same difference) because they see what's coming for them.

Top Bottom