Everything will be better in two weeks

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I'm going to presume that none of your teachers or parents taught you to only care about yourself and not about the larger society or civilization. So when and where did you become like this? Or am I wrong, and your mama didn't teach you right?
So you agree that you did not vote in your own self-interest, which is a concept I just could never get my head around. Voting for a party or candidate that is just not looking out for you whatsoever. The Dem party forgot and dismissed middle America long, long ago...

I'm sure you know the phrase; I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left me. That's where a lot of us are right now. They forgot about us a long time ago when they became the party of California and New York. I would definitely vote for a Democrat again, but certainly not one of the recent options we've had.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
So you agree that you did not vote in your own self-interest, which is a concept I just could never get my head around. Voting for a party or candidate that is just not looking out for you whatsoever. The Dem party forgot and dismissed middle America long, long ago...

I'm sure you know the phrase; I didn't leave the Democratic party, the Democratic party left me. That's where a lot of us are right now. They forgot about us a long time ago when they became the party of California and New York. I would definitely vote for a Democrat again, but certainly not one of the recent options we've had.
It's a win/win for me and my family. As you seem to have forgotten, the Trump Tax Scam is costing me about $2,500 a year. Better social and political stability will do wonders for my mental health. And whatever can be done about climate change at this late hour will benefit my kids and their kids, who I care a lot about (duh).

I feel sorry for you, in that you seem to have a hard time deciding between your own personal finances and migrant kids in cages being sold into the sex trade. If you have as much as you say you have, you should be able to afford having a clearer conscious about the latter.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
It's a win/win for me and my family. As you seem to have forgotten, the Trump Tax Scam is costing me about $2,500 a year. Better social and political stability will do wonders for my mental health. And whatever can be done about climate change at this late hour will benefit my kids and their kids, who I care a lot about (duh).

I feel sorry for you, in that you seem to have a hard time deciding between your own personal finances and migrant kids in cages being sold into the sex trade. If you have as much as you say you have, you should be able to afford having a clearer conscious about the latter.
You have an inordinate amount of confidence in a man that has managed to accomplish almost nothing in almost a half century in politics, although he did come close to pushing through an Amendment to the United States Constitution to keep the negroes in their place and off the buses with the white kids.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You have an inordinate amount of confidence in a man that has managed to accomplish almost nothing in almost a half century in politics, although he did come close to pushing through an Amendment to the United States Constitution to keep the negroes in their place and off the buses with the white kids.
Nothing as opposed to actively working to fuck shit up would be a welcome improvement.

GopherJake

Reaction score

Interesting post. Reasonable analysis.
Shitty troll post. Stupid. Below you.

Top Bottom