Everything Anti-Pitino Discussion...... Please put it all here and not in other threads.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
If there's no season, Coyle will have little choice but to retain him for another year.

GopherGangsta

Reaction score
I was thinking around the same. I thought at least 6th with a sweet 16. If he would get elite 8 I dont think it would matter where he finished, obviously would have to finish high enough to make tourney. Depending how many big 10 teams make it. I dont think my last statement will happen but was just saying.
A top 6 finish and a tourney win is the bare minimum...If the transfers cannot play this year they are gonna be awful and Pitino will be canned.

builtbadgers

Reaction score
Golf this is for you. I think he has done a terrible job. Over the course of 7 years any coach will have caught bad breaks with close losses and injuries. There is not a lens for me to look through to get past that atrocious conference record, not a single threat for a conference or tourney title, one NCAA win ! Not once ahead of UW in 7 years. Not a identity. Where do you rank him amongst conference coaches ?

Reactions: MRJ
Top Bottom