Everybody Knows my Name

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Just got a shout out from Reusse on KSTP at 4:21. Congrats!

RatherBeGolfing

Reaction score
I can picture it now (in Reusse voice)

"Hey..... uh...that....uh Everybody uh.................. uh what's his name....Everybody Knows My Name guy over there at uh....... uhhhhhhhh the GopherHole (this is where his voice shrieks), he's an alright fella there."

(This takes 4 and a half minutes to complete this sentence, mind you).

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I can picture it now (in Reusse voice)

"Hey..... uh...that....uh Everybody uh.................. uh what's his name....Everybody Knows My Name guy over there at uh....... uhhhhhhhh the GopherHole (this is where his voice shrieks), he's an alright fella there."

(This takes 4 and a half minutes to complete this sentence, mind you).
It’s like you were there.

GhostofBronko

Reaction score
He also referenced that post by the Becky troll, but said it was from a Gopherholer. Just great.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Im jealous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
This is like congratulating someone for losing their virginity.......to Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, yeah, you finally did it with someone but I'm not sure it is worth celebrating.

Face The Facts

Fleck Superfan
Reaction score
Reusse's whole bit is saying how much he'd rather shovel horse manure than listen to PJ.

Pat's really happy to be hating on PJ so much before he retires.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
This is like congratulating someone for losing their virginity.......to Rosie O'Donnell. I mean, yeah, you finally did it with someone but I'm not sure it is worth celebrating.
If you are male and straight and the first time you have sex is with a celebrity lesbian, you might be able to ask for a high five.

Rescooter

Section 243
Reaction score
Reusse's whole bit is saying how much he'd rather shovel horse manure than listen to PJ.

Pat's really happy to be hating on PJ so much before he retires.
Theory: Everybody Knows My Name is actually Reusse and Reusse is just giving himself props.

everybody knows my name

Freakishly Hyperintelligent
Reaction score
Theory: Everybody Knows My Name is actually Reusse and Reusse is just giving himself props.
I knew it was just a matter of time before someone suggested this. It ain't so, but have fun with it!

I'd still like to know what he said.

formerlybis

Reaction score
I knew it was just a matter of time before someone suggested this. It ain't so, but have fun with it!

I'd still like to know what he said.
He congratulated you for recognizing Fleck's pattern of making excuses immediately followed by putting the blame on himself.

Top Bottom