ESPNU

diddy3191

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get access to watch the game tomorrow on this channel even if you don't get it with your current cable subscription?

I tried once on watch espn but after entering in my xfinity information it still doesn't give me access to the channel.

I guess my best option is go to a friends house that has the channel or the bar.

Golden13

Reaction score
Anyone know how to get access to watch the game tomorrow on this channel even if you don't get it with your current cable subscription?

I tried once on watch espn but after entering in my xfinity information it still doesn't give me access to the channel.

I guess my best option is go to a friends house that has the channel or the bar.
I had the same issue for the FSU and NW games earlier this year. I called Xfinity during the FSU game, but would need to upgrade to their 'everything' package just to get espnU. I have their add-on sports package, but it doesn't include espnU.

I'm now a subscriber to Sling, which you can get for $20/month. They offer a 1 week free trial, so I recommend doing that for this weekend's game.

Good luck. Go Gophs!!

GoldenAle

Reaction score
I did a Sling free trial and it worked perfectly! Otherwise head to Sally's

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
I believe Playstation Vue has a one week trial as well.

DeathClutch

Reaction score
Personally I have Comcast, but I do not have the package that includes ESPNU. I have to wait until about 1:15-1:30, when the game gets archived on WatchESPN, in order to watch the replay. Not ideal, but better than nothing. I could call Comcast and get ESPNU for the day at a prorated fee, but it is not worth the hassle imo.

Top Bottom