Epstein Cover Up by ABC

Section2

Reaction score
DO you honestly think I care more about who a person votes for than how they act? Get real. And yeah, the dude is clearly a Trumpie, my guess is Trump is holding dirt on him, as no one with that brain power could actually think as illogically as he appears to be on camera.
Progressives in the Trump. Everyone who doesn’t think like I do is being blackmailed.

Tredwell

Reaction score
I don’t know about you, but lots of people take pictures with other people that they barely know or don’t know at all, especially at social gatherings. And they’re not a POTUS or billionaire business executive.
People Interview, 2000

"He's not pretentious. He's a lot of fun to be with" Trump speaking of Andrew.

New Yorker Interview, 2002

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life." Trump speaking of Esptein.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
People Interview, 2000

"He's not pretentious. He's a lot of fun to be with" Trump speaking of Andrew.

New Yorker Interview, 2002

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life." Trump speaking of Esptein.
Have you ever been to a party and formed an impression about someone that you met, but didn’t “know” them?

You? Maybe not.

cncmin

Reaction score
Progressives in the Trump. Everyone who doesn’t think like I do is being blackmailed.
I'm curious, in your opinion, which version of Lindsay Graham is the blatant liar? The 2019 vintage, or the 1990s through 2016 vintage?

cncmin

Reaction score
Have you ever been to a party and formed an impression about someone that you met, but didn’t “know” them?

You? Maybe not.
How much more evidence do you need that Trump is a bald-faced (and bold-faced) liar? He's lying. Again. It's about time you catch on, man.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
How much more evidence do you need that Trump is a bald-faced liar? He's lying. Again. It's about time you catch on, man.
None of us know how much Trump knows Prince Andrew, but it doesn’t appear that he had any kind of a relationship beyond being an acquaintance.

Now, Bill Clinton. He seemed to know Epstein pretty well having flown on his jet with him multiple times. I wonder what they were doing? You don’t want to talk about that though.

cncmin

Reaction score
None of us know how much Trump knows Prince Andrew, but it doesn’t appear that he had any kind of a relationship beyond being an acquaintance.

Now, Bill Clinton. He seemed to know Epstein pretty well having flown on his jet with him multiple times. I wonder what they were doing? You don’t want to talk about that though.
Still putting full faith in bald-faced liars, huh? If you're one thing, it's consistently gullible.

Tredwell

Reaction score
Let's team up and burn all the bastards down!

Donald Trump

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life." Donald Trump

Epstein's madam recruited at least one girl from Donald Trump's Mar-A-Lago

Epstein had 17 different ways to contact Trump in his address book, including an emergency contact number and number for Trump's security.

Epstein died while under custody of Trump's handpicked Attorney General

Epstein's brother Mark testified that Trump was on Epstein's plane "numerous times" - Source

Now you do Clinton....

MplsGopher

Reaction score
What does "know" mean, anyway?? Can you ever really "know" someone??

When lying reaches this level, it's time to just accept that there are no such things as facts, there are no such things as fact-witnesses. You have to just let people infer the truth, and see which side has the great amount of inference.

If, for example, 70%+ people infer that Trump is a G-D liar, then you throw him the f___ out of the White House, and you use his fat, ugly head to open the door!

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Let's team up and burn all the bastards down!

Donald Trump

"I've known Jeff for 15 years. Terrific guy. He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life." Donald Trump

Epstein's madam recruited at least one girl from Donald Trump's Mar-A-Lago

Epstein had 17 different ways to contact Trump in his address book, including an emergency contact number and number for Trump's security.

Epstein died while under custody of Trump's handpicked Attorney General

Epstein's brother Mark testified that Trump was on Epstein's plane "numerous times" - Source

Now you do Clinton....
You saying something doesn’t make it true. I think it was howie that said Prince Andrew had 17 different ways of contacting Trump.

Are you saying the AG had something to do with Epstein’s death?

Are their travel logs that prove Trump flew on Esptein’s plane?

If you’re going to make a claim, support it with something or it means nothing.

Tredwell

Reaction score
You saying something doesn’t make it true. I think it was howie that said Prince Andrew had 17 different ways of contacting Trump.
I said Epstein had 17 ways to contact Trump.

Black Book

Flight log from 1997

The other passengers included Epstein's alleged madam and a married couple - the Dubins. Palm Beach PD says the Dubins received a massage from a 23 year old that Epstein had set them up with.

So.....you're not going to do Clinton?

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

Black Book

Flight log from 1997

The other passengers included Epstein's alleged madame.

Clinton’s have been well documented. I do recall that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane, from Florida to NY.

You call her Epstein’s “madam”. She was his assistant too, presumably for everything he did.

NO ONE has alleged that Trump participated in any illegal relationships with underage girls. Not even the girls.

This has turned into the biggest YEAHBUT thread of all time.

Let me repeat all that matters, no one has alleged that Trump illegally participated in any underage sexual relationships. Even the underage girls now alleging some who did. So “knowing”, whatever that means, Prince Andrew or even Epstein doesn’t really matter. A lot of people knew a very wealthy Epstein, especially other wealthy NYers.

bga1

Reaction score
Clinton’s have been well documented. I do recall that Trump flew on Epstein’s plane, from Florida to NY.

You call her Epstein’s “madam”. She was his assistant too, presumably for everything he did.

NO ONE has alleged that Trump participated in any illegal relationships with underage girls. Not even the girls.

This has turned into the biggest YEAHBUT thread of all time.

Let me repeat all that matters, no one has alleged that Trump illegally participated in any underage sexual relationships. Even the underage girls now alleging some who did. So knowing Prince Andrew or even Epstein doesn’t really matter. A lot of people knew a very wealthy Epstein, especially other wealthy NYers.
If anyone had a sniff of Trump involvement with Epstein and girls- this would be in the news 24-7-365. It would be relentless. Instead it is Bill Clinton, which means it falls into the do not discuss range.

There are a bunch of politicians involved and Epstein was blackmailing them. Could be some Rs in there too. In fact, I think there are a number of Rs who have been blackmailed over time for various reasons during the Obama spying era. I would guess Paul Ryan is one of them and there are a bunch of others (Mitt Romney?) who have exhibited weird behavior or have dropped out of politics all together. Burr from NC is another that I suspect.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'm glad that the Clintons were/are the Underwoods from House of Cards.

Just means Hillary would've been a ruthless, and great president. Too bad for our country, our loss.

Section2

Reaction score
I'm curious, in your opinion, which version of Lindsay Graham is the blatant liar? The 2019 vintage, or the 1990s through 2016 vintage?
ALMOST EVERY POLITICIAN, with very few exceptions, is a blatant liar.

bga1

Reaction score
So go....
By Douglas Ernst - The Washington Times - Saturday, May 14, 2016
An investigation into official flight records of financier and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s “Lolita Express” are once again dragging former President Bill Clinton into the national spotlight.
Flight logs obtained by Gawker in January 2015 put Mr. Clinton on the billionaire’s infamous jet more than a dozen times — sometimes with a woman whom federal prosecutors suspect of procuring underage sex victims for Mr. Epstein. Fox News reported Friday that records show Mr. Clinton declined Secret Service protection on at least five flights.
The network’s investigation reveals Mr. Clinton flew on the Boeing 727 “Lolita Express” 26 times, more than doubling the previously reported 11 trips.

cncmin

Reaction score

If Bill Clinton did wrong he should get his due. The thing about RWers is that they simply won't go after their own. No one group in this country does that.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If anyone had a sniff of Trump involvement with Epstein and girls- this would be in the news 24-7-365. It would be relentless. Instead it is Bill Clinton, which means it falls into the do not discuss range.

There are a bunch of politicians involved and Epstein was blackmailing them. Could be some Rs in there too. In fact, I think there are a number of Rs who have been blackmailed over time for various reasons during the Obama spying era. I would guess Paul Ryan is one of them and there are a bunch of others (Mitt Romney?) who have exhibited weird behavior or have dropped out of politics all together. Burr from NC is another that I suspect.
Ok, this needs to get called out. Paul Ryan? Mitt Romney? You got any proof of this? These guys are Boy Scouts.

bga1

Reaction score
Ok, this needs to get called out. Paul Ryan? Mitt Romney? You got any proof of this? These guys are Boy Scouts.
They seem like Boy Scouts...

It's really weird how both of them started acting and I am not talking about only since they have become Never Trump guys. Ryan when from being a guy who was pushing a conservative agenda to a completely lame speaker and then he suddenly retires along with a bunch of Rs - something like 30 or 40 of them. Something happened behind the scenes. We know that there was a huge legal bill for defending Congressmen against sexual allegations but there was also the Obama administration spying on Congress (that's not an accusation, that's fact).

Romney's pal Cofer was heavily involved in Ukraine (on the Burisma board with Biden) and I am not so certain that Mitt is pure as the driven snow. Again he behaved oddly in the run against Obama, showing now desire to close the deal when he had Obama on the mat.

I don't know what happened to either of them for sure, I just know that what I have seen from both is odd. If you read my post, I said it was a guess.

bga1

Reaction score

Black Book

Flight log from 1997

The other passengers included Epstein's alleged madam and a married couple - the Dubins. Palm Beach PD says the Dubins received a massage from a 23 year old that Epstein had set them up with.

Trump is the most investigated person in history. If there was any chance that Epstein involvement could have nailed Trump, the Dems would have moved heaven and earth to get at it and they would have tossed WJC under the bus to do so.

No chance.

cncmin

Reaction score
ALMOST EVERY POLITICIAN, with very few exceptions, is a blatant liar.
Well, if they all lie, then by default S2 rules, all degrees of lying must be equal. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Top Bottom