Epstein Cover Up by ABC

JimmyJamesMD

KillerGopherFan

I don’t know about you, but lots of people take pictures with other people that they barely know or don’t know at all, especially at social gatherings. And they’re not a POTUS or billionaire business executive.

And who is that young thing that Trump has his arm around? Oh, it’s his wife.

Now, you want to extend it to people who know other people must then know someone else? I guess that’s similar to thinking that someone who believes something wanted something, even though they never said it means they “demanded” it.

But these are dots that lefties connect. Is there any dot that lefties can’t connect?

Last edited:

Tredwell

I don’t know about you, but lots of people take pictures with other people that they barely know or don’t know at all, especially at social gatherings. And they’re not a POTUS or billionaire business executive.
Epstein had 17 different ways to get a hold of Trump in his address book.

And who is that young thing that Trump has his arm around? Oh, it’s his wife.
She does look young. Was this pre- or post- Playboy Playmate....I mean, pre- or post- infant son.

But these are dots that lefties connect. Is there any dot that lefties can’t connect?
I think there's a few dots left....basement-less pizza place, pedophile ring and Hillary Clinton. But we're working on it.

saintpaulguy

You are really missing the point here. If Donald Trump takes a picture with me, I get your point, If I take one with him, I'd remember that. Even if you are Donald Trump, meeting English Royalty must move the meter some.

17 different ways to get a hold of him? Friends only need one or two.
Friends, yes. Now, a dope dealer and a pimp need to know WHICH number to call...(which burner account)

howeda7

It's British Royalty and he's been photographed with him multiple times. Your desperation is showing. Don can do no wrong!

howeda7

You are really missing the point here. If Donald Trump takes a picture with me, I get your point, If I take one with him, I'd remember that. Even if you are Donald Trump, meeting English Royalty must move the meter some.

Friends, yes. Now, a dope dealer and a pimp need to know WHICH number to call...(which burner account)
Certainly a guy you "barely know" and are "not a fan of" would need 17 ways to reach you.

howeda7

Lots of people “know” the Duke then. Are they all guilty of complicity to his misdeeds?

Or just Trump?
How many people are in Epstein's book AND have been photographed many times with him?

We don't know how complicit Trump is in this matter. We do know that his "Don't know him!" denials are almost always lies.

KillerGopherFan

How many people are in Epstein's book AND have been photographed many times with him?

We don't know how complicit Trump is in this matter. We do know that his "Don't know him!" denials are almost always lies.
We should ask Bill Clinton since he seems to actually know him much better and flew on Epstein’s jet many times and visited his island funhouse.

Section2

He might not even be aware of the misdeeds. But the reflexive "I don't know him" is a pattern...
I agree with you. It is a bad lie and a dumb one. “I know him but not well” or something along those lines is pretty innocent sounding. Shouldn’t require much thought to be more vague. But he’s a habitual liar. Probably why he’s successful in politics!

cncmin

He's been a regular on all news stations for decades. He's now limited to Fox because he doesn't suffer from TDS. I agree that he does seem implicated in Epstein.
He’s going down. That’s why he’s relegated to that cess pool of scum and Russian propaganda FOX News.

bga1

Yes, and he's also a regular on....FOX News, vociferously supporting DJT.
He was a Clinton voter. He still is a Dem and does not support Trump. He does think that the attempted coup on Trump is wrong- based on the law. I think he might be in as much trouble in the Epstein case as Bill Clinton....

JimmyJamesMD

Some evidence that Epstein introduced Trump to Melania.

Also thought it was interesting that Trump denied knowing Prince Andrew personally even though they've hung out multiple times

cncmin

He was a Clinton voter. He still is a Dem and does not support Trump. He does think that the attempted coup on Trump is wrong- based on the law. I think he might be in as much trouble in the Epstein case as Bill Clinton....
DO you honestly think I care more about who a person votes for than how they act? Get real. And yeah, the dude is clearly a Trumpie, my guess is Trump is holding dirt on him, as no one with that brain power could actually think as illogically as he appears to be on camera.

Top Bottom