Epstein Cover Up by ABC

Section2

ABC didn't run the story because of their deep commitment to journalistic standards. Also ABC...

Angry

MSM: Runs “Brett Kavanaugh creditably accused” 24/7. (turns out no credibility)

MSM: On Epstein “We don’t have enough corroborating evidence”

Ridiculous!

bga1

This is getting ugly

[URL="[/URL]
The MSM is attempting to do the old...If a tree falls in the woods and no one is there, did it really fall?.... deal. They are going to go full silence in unison if they can to weather the storm. Incredible power the media now has. More than the government in a lot of ways.

bga1

Less than they ever had, really. You can’t be serious.
I am serious. The media has power because we give it to them. We are a lazy, soft generation who have it so cushy that we take our freedom for granted. So many allow a few major outlets to tell them what truth is, often just in a headline, and many don't give it a critical thought. The media has taken the power and now understands that they have the power to shape public opinion to change policy and elections. And they are using it. If we didn't have a President who is willing to go right over the top of them to get his message out- it would be even worse.

If we had a real honest media, there is no chance that Bernie Sander or Elizabeth Warren would be at even 5% in the polls. There is no chance whatsoever that their plans are financially survivable and very few questions get asked. Oh, Warren has been asked whether she will raise middle class taxes but there is precious little real analysis that the media offers to show just how bat crazy it is. I could go on and on but I won't. I am dead serious.

Last edited:

howeda7

I am serious. The media has power because we give it to them. We are a lazy, soft generation who have it so cushy that we take our freedom for granted. So many allow a few major outlets to tell them what truth is, often just in a headline, and many don't give it a critical thought. The media has taken the power and now understands that they have the power to shape public opinion to change policy and elections. And they are using it. If we didn't have a President who is willing to go right over the top of them to get his message out- it would be even worse.

If we had a real honest media, there is no chance that Bernie Sander or Elizabeth Warren would be at even 5% in the polls. There is no chance whatsoever that their plans are financially survivable and very few questions get asked. Oh, Warren has been asked whether she will raise middle class taxes but there is precious little real analysis that the media offers to show just how bat crazy it is. I could go on and on but I won't. I am dead serious.
The irony. It burns. You're the king of the echo chamber and have descended deeper and deeper into it since 2012.

George McGovern won a party's nomination. So did Barry Goldwater. The idea that a far left or far right candidate can only get "5%" because of evil modern media might be the most ridiculous thing I've ever read on this board. Seek help.

jamiche

Mr. Daily Wire, our critical thinker who never questions his Lord and Savior in the WH.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Minnesota

Just come out and say you want government control of the media so no one can say a bad word about your false idol.

cncmin

The irony of the complaint that the "MSM" quashed a major story, when the same media frequented by the complainer quashes major stories on a daily basis AND spreads false stories ad nauseum, will never be realized by this complainer.

Furthermore, Mr. O'Keefe has been proven many times to manufacture and spread false stories. Trusting the O'Keefe who cried wolf gets ever more difficult. At any rate, the effects of anything done here are minuscule relative to the wool RW media - including O'Keefe - consistently pulls over the complainer's eyes. This country would be far better off if not only ABC didn't quash this story, but RW media didn't quash dozens of unfavorable stories daily.

JimmyJamesMD

The irony of the complaint that the "MSM" quashed a major story, when the same media frequented by the complainer quashes major stories on a daily basis AND spreads false stories ad nauseum, will never be realized by this complainer.

Furthermore, Mr. O'Keefe has been proven many times to manufacture and spread false stories. Trusting the O'Keefe who cried wolf gets ever more difficult. At any rate, the effects of anything done here are minuscule relative to the wool RW media - including O'Keefe - consistently pulls over the complainer's eyes. This country would be far better off if not only ABC didn't quash this story, but RW media didn't quash dozens of unfavorable stories daily.
I agree on Okeefe, except this time it is a legit story.

Every other one was a flop, so I was skeptical. But this leak is hard news and legit. Nobody has denied this didnt happened the way it was portrayed.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion when there is a gray area.

But there was no fabrication in this story. Its messed up

bga1

Just come out and say you want government control of the media so no one can say a bad word about your false idol.
We had government control of the media from 2009-2016. No I don't want that. But you did- when if favored your worldview. Ben Rhodes and the echo chamber...

cncmin

I agree on Okeefe, except this time it is a legit story.

Every other one was a flop, so I was skeptical. But this leak is hard news and legit. Nobody has denied this didnt happened the way it was portrayed.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion when there is a gray area.

But there was no fabrication in this story. Its messed up
We'll see. Initial reports on O'Keefe stories didn't find obvious holes either, because he is talented in his deception. However, I expect some big holes to be driven into this over time. Still, the story is important; but would be far more important if this was blown out EVERY SINGLE DAY by the deception and coverups coming from RW media. One lie (probably) versus 100,000 lies. I'll trust the one far more.

Minnesota

We had government control of the media from 2009-2016. No I don't want that. But you did- when if favored your worldview. Ben Rhodes and the echo chamber...
It’s convenient for you to assume I supported Obama, but I didn’t (he’s a war criminal). Try again.

You can’t handle any criticism of Trump. You worship him. Your children no longer respect you. I feel sorry for you, honestly.

LesBolstad

We'll see. Initial reports on O'Keefe stories didn't find obvious holes either, because he is talented in his deception. However, I expect some big holes to be driven into this over time. Still, the story is important; but would be far more important if this was blown out EVERY SINGLE DAY by the deception and coverups coming from RW media. One lie (probably) versus 100,000 lies. I'll trust the one far more.
Still a total nut job I see

#TrumpDerangmentSyndrome

bga1

It’s convenient for you to assume I supported Obama, but I didn’t (he’s a war criminal). Try again.

You can’t handle any criticism of Trump. You worship him. Your children no longer respect you. I feel sorry for you, honestly.
It's convenient for you to claim you didn't support Obama because your troll account opened in July 2017. I don't believe you.

howeda7

It's convenient for you to claim you didn't support Obama because your troll account opened in July 2017. I don't believe you.
You used to support John McCain. Now you trash him and utterly worship an incompetent lying fraud who trashes him on a regular basis. People change.

bga1

You used to support John McCain. Now you trash him and utterly worship an incompetent lying fraud who trashes him on a regular basis. People change.
I supported McCain over Obama. In a closer match, I would support you over Satan.

Top Bottom