Epstein Cover Up by ABC

bga1

Hmmm- Looks like ABC sat on a bombshell story on Epstein in 2016 - one that covered Prince Andrew, Bill Clinton....but it was election season and Hillary was running and it was not a convenient story.

JimmyJamesMD

This is a huge deal. Its the rabbits hole of journalistic integrity.

Think about it. ABC has a huge story on the scum of the earth. Could bring down tons of powerful people as this video alludes to. Could help save tons of future victims.

And they kill it. If they kill a story like this, how can you ever trust ABC news or the rest of MSM? Answer: you cant

Minnesota

During a similar time frame Fox News covered it- but was called out for fake news because it implicated Bill Clinton. The rest of the media buried it so it became nothing...until now.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offenders-jet-much-more-than-previously-known

Now we know that it is also likely that Epstein did not commit suicide. Who actually killed Epstein and why?
Yep, it's abhorrent that the media buried this to protect the Clintons.

He died on Barr's watch. Start there.

MplsGopher

Think about it. ABC has a huge story on the scum of the earth. Could bring down tons of powerful people as this video alludes to. Could help save tons of future victims.

And they kill it. If they kill a story like this, how can you ever trust ABC news or the rest of MSM? Answer: you cant
You had it ... until you pretended that this one decision by one media company, justifies lying about all other media companies that you don't like.

Section2

Correct, you cannot trust the MSM.

bga1

You had it ... until you pretended that this one decision by one media company, justifies lying about all other media companies that you don't like.
Except that this only verifies the information we have seen about the other MSM outlets for the past three years and well beyond. This is not an outlier- this is the norm.

MplsGopher

Except that this only verifies the information we have seen about the other MSM outlets for the past three years and well beyond. This is not an outlier- this is the norm.
What past three year information regarding NPR, Vox, VICE, and The Guardian, are you referring to? I trust those the most.

I assume you lump them into the MSM, since you don't like what they have to say.

Last edited:

bga1

What past three year information regarding NPR, Vox, and VICE, are you referring to? I trust those three. A lot of others I either don't trust, or I think of them more as entertainment than reporting.

I assume you lump them into the MSM, since you don't like what they have to say.
They are all leftist and left leaning operations- they offer opinions. Of course you like them - they agree with you. They are not the ones I would think of when I think of MSM. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NYT, WaPo and most of the major newspapers fall in that category, including are own disgusting Star and Sickle (yes I know it is owned by moderate R, Glen Taylor- I guy that could not organize a two car funeral- see the TWolves).

MplsGopher

"
ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, NYT, WaPo and most of the major newspapers fall in that category,
"

I don't read/watch any of those. I do read STrib, for local only.

howeda7

ABC should have reported it. The FBI should also have reported that they were investigating both candidates and not just one of them.

Section2

ABC should have reported it. The FBI should also have reported that they were investigating both candidates and not just one of them.
Right, but you're just stating that flatly. You'll go right back to claiming any right wing media cannot be trusted, while implicitly believing everythign the MSM says.

bga1

This will probably be the 100th time I have explained this to you.

They couldn't reveal that they were investigating Trump because that would have killed their ability to frame him up. The whole idea of no one knowing was so that they could try to run confidential informants, posing as Russian contacts or promising Russian dirt, at members of the Trump campaign that they felt were vulnerable to get duped.

They believed that it was a 95% + chance that Hillary was going to win- so they felt they only needed an insurance policy in case the unspeakable happened.

Remember this from Evelyn Farkas? She essentially describes the hidden insurance policy right here:

“I was urging my former colleagues and frankly speaking to people on the Hill, it was more aimed at telling the Hill people, ‘get as much of this information as you can, get as much intelligence as you can before President Obama leaves the administration’ because I had a fear that somehow that information would disappear with the senior people who left. So it would be hidden away in the bureaucracy, and that the Trump folks if they found out how we knew what we knew about the Trump folks, the Trump staff’s dealings with Russians, that they would try to compromise those sources and methods, meaning we would no longer have access to that intelligence. So I became very worried because not enough was coming out into the open and I knew there was more. We have very good intelligence on Russia. So then I talked to some of my former colleagues and I knew they were trying to also get information to the Hill. That’s why you have the leaking.”

Last edited:

short ornery norwegian

this thread began with information provided by James O'Keefe. Just in case you don't know who he is, here is some info courtesy of wikipedia:

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist.[2][3] He produces secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters with figures and workers in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or allegedly illegal behavior by employees and/or representatives of those organizations.[4] He has selectively edited videos to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses, creating the false impression that people said or did things they did not.[5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12]

He gained national attention for his deceptively edited video recordings of workers at Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) offices in 2009, his arrest and guilty plea in 2010 for entering the federal office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) under false pretenses, and the release of misleading videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.

When his videos portraying ACORN workers seemingly aiding a couple in criminal planning hit the 24-hour cable news cycle, the U.S. Congress quickly voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national controversy resulted in the non-profit also losing most of its private funding before investigations of the videos concluded no illegal activity occurred. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close or rename most of its offices.[13] Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers in California and that the workers had not broken any laws. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.[14][15] One of the fired ACORN workers sued O'Keefe for invasion of privacy; O'Keefe issued an apology and agreed to pay $100,000 in a settlement.

LesBolstad

this thread began with information provided by James O'Keefe. Just in case you don't know who he is, here is some info courtesy of wikipedia:

James Edward O'Keefe III (born June 28, 1984) is an American conservative political activist.[2][3] He produces secretly recorded undercover audio and video encounters with figures and workers in academic, governmental, and social service organizations, purporting to show abusive or allegedly illegal behavior by employees and/or representatives of those organizations.[4] He has selectively edited videos to misrepresent the context of the conversations and the subjects' responses, creating the false impression that people said or did things they did not.[5][6][7][8][9][10][11][12]

He gained national attention for his deceptively edited video recordings of workers at Association of Community Organizations for Reform Now (ACORN) offices in 2009, his arrest and guilty plea in 2010 for entering the federal office of then-U.S. Senator Mary Landrieu (D-LA) under false pretenses, and the release of misleading videos of conversations with two high-ranking, now former, NPR executives in 2011.

When his videos portraying ACORN workers seemingly aiding a couple in criminal planning hit the 24-hour cable news cycle, the U.S. Congress quickly voted to freeze funds for the non-profit. The national controversy resulted in the non-profit also losing most of its private funding before investigations of the videos concluded no illegal activity occurred. In March 2010, ACORN was close to bankruptcy and had to close or rename most of its offices.[13] Shortly after, the California State Attorney General's Office and the US Government Accountability Office released their related investigative reports. The Attorney General's Office found that O'Keefe had misrepresented the actions of ACORN workers in California and that the workers had not broken any laws. A preliminary probe by the GAO found that ACORN had managed its federal funds appropriately.[14][15] One of the fired ACORN workers sued O'Keefe for invasion of privacy; O'Keefe issued an apology and agreed to pay $100,000 in a settlement.
Idiotic. Doesn't have anything to do with the story or video.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist

What does this have to do with the actual video footage of the ABC anchor talking about what happened? You're better than this.

bga1

You would be perfectly happy to accept lies about Trump to get rid of him but in the case of ABC we have VIDEO PROOF that they are burying stories that they are concerned will damage their political side...plus they buried a story that might have stopped this monster for doing another three years worth of damage. Now you are going to make this about whether you like OKeefe or not? Good grief.

Top Bottom