Epic Showdown: Woke Sports Media Final Four

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
This is classic. Clay Travis and Outkick The Coverage and their Woke All-Star Challenge has made it down to it's Final Four and it's a group of heavy hitters to say the least. Safe to say, you don't reach this kind of Final Four without routine and regular mouth-frothing, nostril-flaring faux outrage over anything and everything.

Woke Sports Media Final Four

Dan Wolken emerged from the Toxic Masculinity Region after narrowly defeating ESPN's Mark Jones. Jones made a STRONG push by lying during an NBA broadcast recently about Jacob Blake being unarmed but it wasn't enough to overcome Wolken

Karen (Darren?) Rovell managed to make his way through the Nonbinary Region to reach the FF

The real showdown is anticipated to be between crazy person Keith Olberman (from the #METOO Region) and of course Jemele Hill, who reached the FF from the Gaslight Region after a tough Regional Final against the lunatic Max Kellerman

My money is Olbermann, he's making a strong push in the last few days with some real flame-throwing on social media towards anyone who doesn't agree with him.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Mouth breathing MAGA hogs like yourself simply can’t get enough.
Same people who buy Berenson's and Ngo's books. The only full books they've ever read in their lives, presumably.

Section2

Reaction score
Clay Travis, who complains endlessly about the involvement of politics in sports, makes his money by politicizing sports. Neat trick. Mouth breathing MAGA hogs like yourself simply can’t get enough.
I can only assume you like politics in sports. So shut up.

golf

Reaction score
That is funny. Shout out to Souhan who has to be feeling he should get some love in this regard as well.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
I thought Jamele had this thing locked up from the start, but Olbermann is coming in hot.

Its always jarring when someone you genuinely like - family member, friend, entertainer, or former Sportscenter host - turn out to be batshit cray cray when talk turns to politics.

golf

Reaction score
I thought Jamele had this thing locked up from the start, but Olbermann is coming in hot.

Yes, girlcott the masters. Girlcott all things Georgia. Girlcott peaches, Jimmy Carter, peanuts. Girlcott George Carlin, George Castanza, Cqing George (i am also girlcotting the letter K because it reminds me of white superiority and white supremacistsistsists). Let the girlcotting commence and never end until all states comply. Comply i say! In the spirit of Easter, Awomen!

Last edited:

USAF

Reaction score
Yes, girlcott the masters. Girlcott all things Georgia. Girlcott peaches, Jimmy Carter, peanuts. Girlcott George Carlin, George Castanza, King George. Let the girlcotting commence and never end until all states comply. Comply i say! In the spirit of Easter, Awomen!
You have trouble getting laid, don't you?

golf

Reaction score
This is classic. Clay Travis and Outkick The Coverage and their Woke All-Star Challenge has made it down to it's Final Four and it's a group of heavy hitters to say the least. Safe to say, you don't reach this kind of Final Four without routine and regular mouth-frothing, nostril-flaring faux outrage over anything and everything.

Woke Sports Media Final Four

Dan Wolken emerged from the Toxic Masculinity Region after narrowly defeating ESPN's Mark Jones. Jones made a STRONG push by lying during an NBA broadcast recently about Jacob Blake being unarmed but it wasn't enough to overcome Wolken

Karen (Darren?) Rovell managed to make his way through the Nonbinary Region to reach the FF

The real showdown is anticipated to be between crazy person Keith Olberman (from the #METOO Region) and of course Jemele Hill, who reached the FF from the Gaslight Region after a tough Regional Final against the lunatic Max Kellerman

My money is Olbermann, he's making a strong push in the last few days with some real flame-throwing on social media towards anyone who doesn't agree with him.

Has this been decided yet? Hill has called for all sports to girlcott any of their signature events in georgia while Olbermann is of course for girlcotting the masters. Smart money has to be on Hill, i would thincq. Was a bit surprising to see Cqellerman eliminated, but the competition is fierce. Please Cqeep us informed.

Last edited:

Unregistered User

Wild animal with a keyboard
Reaction score
Has this been decided yet? Hill has called for all sports to girlcott any of their signature events in georgia while Olbermann is of course for girlcotting the masters. Smart money has to be on Hill, i would thincq. Was a bit surprising to see Cqellerman eliminated, but the competition is fierce. Please Cqeep us informed.
^
Snowflake

Top Bottom