End Racism on Gopherhole: Yes or No?

End racism on Gopherhole?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Thunderlips

Reaction score
When will NADINE put her money where her mouth is on RACISM?

Of anyone needs racism de/reprogramming, here’s today’s shock treatment. A potent pill, for sure, but it’s the tip of the iceberg that is my shock treatment folder. At least 100 gigs of ANTIRACIST Materials. HD/HQ film, video, tv, and music. Bob: pinch your nose and throw it back. I know you won’t but do. It has to be PLAYED LOUD to work though. Put it on repeat on yer walkperson and just give yourself up to the riff and blast beats.

Lyrics to read so you don’t miss the message:

Nazi - Atrocities
Genocide - Never again!

Nazis must be stopped, before they rise again

Germany - Skinhead
Hitler Youth - Not again?!

(dae ever see dropdead when they’ve come through? They played at the rathole by Litttle Earth in 07/08 with an incredible anti-racist bill of bands).

I built a server room when covid hit. So I could go full on digital archivist. I have terabytes on terabytes of de/reprogramming material. Reach out if you want me to host my best anti racism films for the board to stream.

much more potent pills to swallow. I hope someone takes me up on the film thing. I’ll throw them on mega.nz and make the password Nadine.
Cuckoo Cuckoo

jaamz

Reaction score
YOU voted NO. @Nadine. Costa Rican gopher is really racist and needs to be banned. Do your fucking job. Players, their Families; recruits, their families; and Heather Fleck are all readers. Some post. Heather reads every week.

We are keeping her in the loop on this too so she’s got a mainline to the thread and is aware of the issue!
200.gif

golf

Reaction score
Yes....the right who have been pushing the election fraud narrative really love their facts. I loved all the facts that they presented with that Hunter Biden story.

The only thing that is a fact....is that you and the other righties on the OTB are completely void of humility and shame. But considering that you've become worshippers of one of the least modest people (Trump) in the history of American politics (and probably business)....it doesn't surprise me that he has rubbed off on you.

A really bad trait to develop. Very sad.
Find it interesting that you keep bringing up posting on the OTB like it is a badge of shame when u are one of the most frequent, if not extreme, posters on the OTB.

stocker08

Reaction score
Find it interesting that you keep bringing up posting on the OTB like it is a badge of shame when u are one of the most frequent, if not extreme, posters on the OTB.
A) I'm hardly one of the most frequent posters on the OTB
B) Of course you think I'm one of the most extreme posters. It's because you are a hyper-righty dotard who hasn't seen a mirror in a while.

And why wouldn't I bring up the OTB? Pointing out that I know exactly how righty posters are going to react to something as simple as "End Racism" on the back of the Gophers jerseys? I find it interesting that you and your ilk are so concerned about it. Maybe you need to think about why that is.

golf

Reaction score
A) I'm hardly one of the most frequent posters on the OTB
B) Of course you think I'm one of the most extreme posters. It's because you are a hyper-righty dotard who hasn't seen a mirror in a while.

And why wouldn't I bring up the OTB? Pointing out that I know exactly how righty posters are going to react to something as simple as "End Racism" on the back of the Gophers jerseys? I find it interesting that you and your ilk are so concerned about it. Maybe you need to think about why that is.
Disagree. Especially with A.

stocker08

Reaction score
Disagree. Especially with A.
You can disagree all you want. And I do post more often than I should on the OTB. It's a nasty place and I'm willing to admit that I don't help. But there are AT LEAST ten to fifteen posters who are far more active than I am.

Angry

Reaction score
Beat Turdue and ended racism in the same day!

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
And, after all that shock treatment, something fun and objectively good before bed:

In solidarity,
maroon5

PhillyGopher

Reaction score
Today is the day - something big is gonna drop!!!!

My guess is a python script gets sent to the Daily with a copy sent to Heather. Worlds gonna be rocked!!!

Wally

Reaction score
I have a black anesthesiologist that lives 3 houses away from me and has 3 kids. He lives in an $800k house and sends his kids to private school. How much racism and difficulty are they enduring?

The very idea that you assume all black kids are enduring racism is incredibly short sighted. The story for every kid is different- quit stereotyping and think that you know someone has had it more difficult in life because of the color of their skin.
How old are the kids?
How about this, I DARE YOU, to ask him and his kids about racism they have endured. Please post their answers here.

I DARE YOU....

Wally

Reaction score
He’s a good dude and seems to be happy in life. I’ve never directly asked him what type of racism he’s endured, and he’s never asked me what type of difficult obstacles I’ve endured in life. That would be kind of weird- wouldn’t it? “Hey, despite all of your degrees and economic success, I’m sure you’ve endured racism. Tell me about it.”
No it wouldn't be wierd, I bet it would really make him feel good.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
I

I don’t know how Nadine will ever begin addressing the racism if she doesn’t see it’s a concern for people. I meet ppl on other boards all the time who won’t come here because of the racism. Shit like we saw today.

Is Nadine still even running this? Who the fuck is in charge?
Nobody is in charge. I have sent numerous inquiries about blatant forum abuses in the past and never once gotten a response or any action enacted.

Top Bottom