End Racism on Gopherhole: Yes or No?

End racism on Gopherhole?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
Both of those actions have very clear downsides in that painting any message on a house or car reduces the resale value of each asset. So this suggestion is entirely irrelevant to my point.

I have no idea, but it's certainly a possibility. Which is why I prefaced that sentence with "If...". This thread has been pretty benign, but the deflection and whataboutism in the other thread (currently 184 posts) dedicated to this topic is certainly more likely to elicit a stronger response.
I'm sorry, but if that's what you got from reading this thread, you didn't read this thread. Even for the people who loved the jerseys, if they actually read the thread, something else would have definitely stood out in this thread. Hint. . . . READ THE THREAD. . . Hint. It goes down an unexpected and entertaining path.

MinneStoa

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but if that's what you got from reading this thread, you didn't read this thread. Even for the people who loved the jerseys, if they actually read the thread, something else would have definitely stood out in this thread. Hint. . . . READ THE THREAD. . . Hint. It goes down an unexpected and entertaining path.
I point to the discussions happening in the other thread dedicated to this topic and how folks may react to it, and you respond by telling me to read this thread? You seem to have entirely missed the point.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
And Tim, believe me when I say this. You don’t get to decide when I move on from this. It’s a fucking problem bro whether you realize it or not. Nadine needs to step up to strengthen the mod team to fight racism here. Or she doesn’t get to have this precious site anymore. Someone else could do a FAR better job while offering a far more inclusive space. That’s just the way it is. And once thee money talks to Nadine, maybe she will start addressing LONGSTANDING problems here on the board.
So this is Nadine's site & she's making a bunch of money from it?

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
I point to the discussions happening in the other thread dedicated to this topic and how folks may react to it, and you respond by telling me to read this thread? You seem to have entirely missed the point.
Again. . . you did not read the thread before commenting on it. You'd be better off just not commenting. It is clear you didn't read it. This thread was a lot of things, but it was not benign. It was entertaining, goofy and a lot of things, but I don't think anyone who read the thread would actually say it was benign.

We all get it. You are the kind of guy who needs to show other people just how good of a guy you are. Well, you're splendid. But you didn't read the thread.

I asked you: You really think someone is going to read THIS thread and the racism in the thread is the thing that'll stand out.

Your Reply: I have no idea, but it's certainly a possibility. . . this thread has been pretty benign.

Stop pivoting. Just admit you mixed up your threads or you were in such a hurry to show us how moral you are that you posted before actually reading the thread. Don't worry, we'll still know you're a great person!

The exchange is at the bottom.

Bob_Loblaw said:
You really think someone is going to read this thread and the racism in the thread is the thing that'll stand out?
I have no idea, but it's certainly a possibility. Which is why I prefaced that sentence with "If...". This thread has been pretty benign, but the deflection and whataboutism in the other thread (currently 184 posts) dedicated to this topic is certainly more likely to elicit a stronger response.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Yes, you did.
Red Alert Red Alert

TEN FASH down! Fucking OWN-GOALS too!! :clap:

Nadine! It's working!

Who woulda thunk this is all it took to clean this stinking house 😆 😆

Oh yeah, and big news/reveal (because some of you still think this is some troll ... the trying to end racism on the gopherhole thing) dropping in this thread tomorrow or Monday. Keep ya eye out!

:cool03::cool03::cool03:

Oh, and a disclaimer(?): I got a script crawling multiple (a lot, because it's the racist ones) threads created since 25 MAY 2020 every hour on the hour.

Say his fuckin name sisters and brothers.

I wrote it over the summer as a Covid project. To learn a little more Python. A means to a different end, but tbh I haven't moved on from this yet because the project keeps growing. This week was tremendous for the project in fact.

More soon, my lovelies.

But. Nadine, you really should hurry up and address the racism issue on the Gopherhole. Anything. The silent treatment isn't such a good look. It ain't gonna look good later either.

If you know Nadine, put this on her radar. For her sake at this point. We want the board to implement stricter policies. To make a statement. It's 2020. You can fucking do it!

Because recruits and their parents read this, so does Tanner's dad. Hello to the Bateman's. And the Winfields and the Johnsons. And Heather fleck, bless her soul.

Heather: rattle Nadine's cage if you can. This is gonna get ugly otherwise.

I mean, the ball is rolling so it's about saving face now. But save your fuckin face lady. Jesus fuck.

We'll be reaching out in the next few days so whatever. Fuck it.

But say something. This could be a great place. A place fans don't have to flee because of the racism.

I never dreamed it would happen, but we're as bad as Huskerboard at this point and that's just pathetic and sad.

and: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODERATORS?? It's legit time to crush in here. Long fucking past baby

Attachments

Last edited:

Gopher028

Reaction score
Wow, the OP of this thread is one of the biggest trash persons I have ever seen on Gopherhole....
and we've been visited by a number of hawkeye and badger fans.
(honestly i'd take them over this fascist maroonshaft).

Hoping the mods get to banning him today (y)

LesBolstad

Reaction score
MODS.

What is the absolute tits cock piss shit fuck are you doing rn?
Haha, I'm awarding you the 2020
Yeah, maybe ban all the f**king swearing.
Tyrone, is that you?
Haha, good stuff thanks for the laugh!

Serious, this "MaroonShaft" character should consider a neuropsych evaluation. I'm concerned he may hurt himself or someone around him.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Red Alert Red Alert

TEN FASH down! Fucking OWN-GOALS too!! :clap:

Nadine! It's working!

Who woulda thunk this is all it took to clean this stinking house 😆 😆

Oh yeah, and big news/reveal (because some of you still think this is some troll ... the trying to end racism on the gopherhole thing) dropping in this thread tomorrow or Monday. Keep ya eye out!

:cool03::cool03::cool03:

Oh, and a disclaimer(?): I got a script crawling multiple (a lot, because it's the racist ones) threads created since 25 MAY 2020 every hour on the hour.

Say his fuckin name sisters and brothers.

I wrote it over the summer as a Covid project. To learn a little more Python. A means to a different end, but tbh I haven't moved on from this yet because the project keeps growing. This week was tremendous for the project in fact.

More soon, my lovelies.

But. Nadine, you really should hurry up and address the racism issue on the Gopherhole. Anything. The silent treatment isn't such a good look. It ain't gonna look good later either.

If you know Nadine, put this on her radar. For her sake at this point. We want the board to implement stricter policies. To make a statement. It's 2020. You can fucking do it!

Because recruits and their parents read this, so does Tanner's dad. Hello to the Bateman's. And the Winfields and the Johnsons. And Heather fleck, bless her soul.

Heather: rattle Nadine's cage if you can. This is gonna get ugly otherwise.

I mean, the ball is rolling so it's about saving face now. But save your fuckin face lady. Jesus fuck.

We'll be reaching out in the next few days so whatever. Fuck it.

But say something. This could be a great place. A place fans don't have to flee because of the racism.

I never dreamed it would happen, but we're as bad as Huskerboard at this point and that's just pathetic and sad.

and: WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE MODERATORS?? It's legit time to crush in here. Long fucking past baby

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Haha, I'm awarding you the 2020

Haha, good stuff thanks for the laugh!

Serious, this "MaroonShaft" character should consider a neuropsych evaluation. I'm concerned he may hurt himself or someone around him.
This smells like.....Kelly Leeks.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
When will NADINE put her money where her mouth is on RACISM?

If anyone needs racism de/reprogramming, here’s today’s shock treatment. A potent pill, for sure, but it’s the tip of the iceberg that is my shock treatment folder. At least 100 gigs of ANTIRACIST Materials. HD/HQ film, video, tv, and music. Bob: pinch your nose and throw it back. I know you won’t but do. It has to be PLAYED LOUD to work though. Put it on repeat on yer walkperson and just give yourself up to the riff and blast beats.

Lyrics to read so you don’t miss the message:

Nazi - Atrocities
Genocide - Never again!

Nazis must be stopped, before they rise again

Germany - Skinhead
Hitler Youth - Not again?!

(dae ever see dropdead when they’ve come through? They played at the rathole by Litttle Earth in 07/08 with an incredible anti-racist bill of bands).

I built a server room when covid hit. So I could go full on digital archivist. I have terabytes on terabytes of de/reprogramming material. Reach out if you want me to host my best anti racism films for the board to stream.

much more potent pills to swallow. I hope someone takes me up on the film thing. I’ll throw them on mega.nz and make the password Nadine.

Last edited:

West Fargo Gopher Fan

Section 114 Row 2
Reaction score
This thread is becoming creepy stalker like. Someone has a Nadine obsession. Makes me uncomfortable.

Excellent candidate to be the next thread locked and maybe bring out a ban hammer.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
This smells like.....Kelly Leeks.

YOU voted NO. @Nadine. Costa Rican gopher is really racist and needs to be banned. Do your fucking job. Players, their Families; recruits, their families; and Heather Fleck are all readers. Some post. Heather reads every week.

We are keeping her in the loop on this too so she’s got a mainline to the thread and is aware of the issue!

golf

Reaction score
The OTB has a rift between the left and the right. Very few moderates, if any, post there. Anyone can search your UN in the OTB....and see that you are strictly aligned with the furthest right posters there (booj, KFC, deuce). Same with Bob.

In this presidential election....1.7% of voters went with someone other than Biden or Trump. Funny that half of the right wing posters on the OTB aren't Trump voters. Oh wait.....no it isn't. You aren't tricky. You're sad and ashamed. But maybe shame is sign of better possibilities for you.
Yeah, cant let that pass. Those particular posters on the OTB excel at presenting irrefutable stats/facts. Very frustrating for some whose narrative does not allow them to do the same.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Otb is racist and shoulda been fucking purged. Yesterday? A decade ago? Probably the latter. I predict it will be.
!Remindme 1Jan2021

stocker08

Reaction score
Yeah, cant let that pass. Those particular posters on the OTB excel at presenting irrefutable stats/facts. Very frustrating for some whose narrative does not allow them to do the same.
Yes....the right who have been pushing the election fraud narrative really love their facts. I loved all the facts that they presented with that Hunter Biden story.

The only thing that is a fact....is that you and the other righties on the OTB are completely void of humility and shame. But considering that you've become worshippers of one of the least modest people (Trump) in the history of American politics (and probably business)....it doesn't surprise me that he has rubbed off on you.

A really bad trait to develop. Very sad.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
When will NADINE put her money where her mouth is on RACISM?

Of anyone needs racism de/reprogramming, here’s today’s shock treatment. A potent pill, for sure, but it’s the tip of the iceberg that is my shock treatment folder. At least 100 gigs of ANTIRACIST Materials. HD/HQ film, video, tv, and music. Bob: pinch your nose and throw it back. I know you won’t but do. It has to be PLAYED LOUD to work though. Put it on repeat on yer walkperson and just give yourself up to the riff and blast beats.

Lyrics to read so you don’t miss the message:

Nazi - Atrocities
Genocide - Never again!

Nazis must be stopped, before they rise again

Germany - Skinhead
Hitler Youth - Not again?!

(dae ever see dropdead when they’ve come through? They played at the rathole by Litttle Earth in 07/08 with an incredible anti-racist bill of bands).

I built a server room when covid hit. So I could go full on digital archivist. I have terabytes on terabytes of de/reprogramming material. Reach out if you want me to host my best anti racism films for the board to stream.

much more potent pills to swallow. I hope someone takes me up on the film thing. I’ll throw them on mega.nz and make the password Nadine.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
YOU voted NO. @Nadine. Costa Rican gopher is really racist and needs to be banned. Do your fucking job. Players, their Families; recruits, their families; and Heather Fleck are all readers. Some post. Heather reads every week.

We are keeping her in the loop on this too so she’s got a mainline to the thread and is aware of the issue!

Top Bottom