End Racism on Gopherhole: Yes or No?

End racism on Gopherhole?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Nadine mods gh

PJ leads this program. He has called himself a SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR on several occasions that I’ve heard. You can’t be SJW or an SJW program and have public boards where racist posts stay up: sometimes they are racist in general but often there are players being talked about too. Players with names.
You really think in 2020, if this was brought to PJs attention, he’d shrug it off no biggie. I talk to ppl all the time on other sites and places like r/cfb who don’t spend time here because of the racism. Their word not mine. You think PJ, a certified SJW would be cool it’s that continuing? ESPECIALLY ON THREADS ABOUT WHAT THE PROGRAM IS DOING TO ADDRESS THE PRESENT MOMENT AS A GROUP OF MEN. And you fuckos shit on it because you don’t understand the world because you never did.

If I have to cuss to get someone to take it seriously so fucking be it.

Things will change around here though I can almost guarantee that.
This post really smells like it comes from someone who understands the world.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
I've only made it to post 6 in this thread. 4 are yours and I still have absolutely no idea what the hell you are even saying.
Dude's playing an interesting game, I just can't tell if he's winning or losing yet?? I'd be shocked if they know either. I know one thing I'm not surprised with; it appears (can't say for sure, since he's being Ignored) ol' Stockboy is singing the same tune in lockstep with this whack job. The more things change...? Birds of a feather I guess

John Galt

Reaction score
Maybe next week we can have “end lying” on the back of our jerseys. Everyone can agree lying is wrong - I’m sure that will bring awareness and lead us to finally eliminate lying from the world.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
I’ve been begging for like 3 or 4 hours. There really are no mods. It’s all reports and even the reports don’t work. I told some one to chike in the inside of my ass.

I am really wondering what’s going on and how long we’ve been modless

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Maybe next week we can have “end lying” on the back of our jerseys. Everyone can agree lying is wrong - I’m sure that will bring awareness and lead us to finally eliminate lying from the world.
Eradicate Murder!

Spoofin

Reaction score
I’ve been begging for like 3 or 4 hours. There really are no mods. It’s all reports and even the reports don’t work. I told some one to chike in the inside of my ass.

I am really wondering what’s going on and how long we’ve been modless
What is your drink of choice? I'm guessing this is an Old Fashioned rant.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The kids like it.

stocker08

Reaction score
Yes, those jerseys were an obvious political statements. I do take it back for you (not anyone else), you really are too stupid to tell the difference. Everyone else is just playing dumb.

Like I said, it's a political statement just like MAGA has nothing to do with actually improving America. It's pretty simple. Again, don't try to think on it too much, it's over your head. For everyone else, I think you're just pretending to not understand that it's political (given the current climate).
We get it. Real world issues get in the way of your extreme political views. What a victim you are.

I won't call you stupid....because I'm not sure that you are or not. However....it's pretty clear that you have no problem being a complete douche. Worst case scenario....you actually are a racist who hates the thought that people might take notice of you.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
You realize right I don’t give a fuck please ban me who cares. I’m doesn’t mean I haven’t archived this season’s threads. I’m not going to drop it

stocker08

Reaction score
Dude's playing an interesting game, I just can't tell if he's winning or losing yet?? I'd be shocked if they know either. I know one thing I'm not surprised with; it appears (can't say for sure, since he's being Ignored) ol' Stockboy is singing the same tune in lockstep with this whack job. The more things change...? Birds of a feather I guess
The same tune that bringing attention to racism is a good cause. That people should recognize that it exists. Yeah....I can see why that would be against your agenda.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
We get it. Real world issues get in the way of your extreme political views. What a victim you are.

I won't call you stupid....because I'm not sure that you are or not. However....it's pretty clear that you have no problem being a complete douche. Worst case scenario....you actually are a racist who hates the thought that people might take notice of you.
(1) You can't call anyone stupid.

(2) You do not even understand my politics. For you, anyone who doesn't believe in CNN - - hook, line, and sinker - - is extreme. My views are extremely moderate. Conservatives who call themselves "realists" are not really realists. No Child Left Behind left a lot of kids behind. The Patriot Act was not patriotic. Discussions like this "End Racism" at this time are completely political. It is done to push an agenda. I really don't believe you're pretending to not get it, but I think there are a lot of folks on here who are.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Ok I’m gonna drop the old man thing. I hate it and I don’t think that way. Sorry.

stocker08

Reaction score
(1) You can't call anyone stupid.

(2) You do not even understand my politics. For you, anyone who doesn't believe in CNN - - hook, line, and sinker - - is extreme. My views are extremely moderate. Conservatives who call themselves "realists" are not really realists. No Child Left Behind left a lot of kids behind. The Patriot Act was not patriotic. Discussions like this "End Racism" at this time are completely political. It is done to push an agenda. I really don't believe you're pretending to not get it, but I think there are a lot of folks on here who are.
We've seen your views on the OTB. Disgruntled Trump worshipper. I take it back....you're not qualified for a GED.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Tim it is not a bit. I started cussing to get the mods because this place allows racism to limit the size and richness of the community.

Top Bottom