End Racism on Gopherhole: Yes or No?

End racism on Gopherhole?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
F
Whether you like it or not most people understand the complexity of this issue and you rhetoric is simply silly and ugly. But that said. I am a yes. Of course I support the end to racism. Wanting other social messages to be addressed doesn't diminish that issue. Smart people get that.
Get outta here

Last edited:

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
its not about telling people about it once you dumbsonuvabich. God damn. Some of you gotta hear it over and over and over and over and over again. But did you ever think maybe they did this for themselves??? Maybe they weren’t thinking about you at all. Maybe even Pj has written you off.
What an eloquent advocate. You are not doing yourself any favors. Everyone here is against racism. You wanting to call everyone racist to impress the other high school juniors is just sad. Grow up.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Again, just so impressive with your wit. I hope you are a high school kid because your responses are just embarrassing for an adult. Walk upstairs and tell you mom the language you are using and you are going to get grounded.
Choke on it Tim

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Doesn’t matter my education. Gopher fan with a graduate degree. I do alright. It doesn’t take a bazillion IQ to spot a rat bastard like you. I literally have all (most so far) of you posts in a document. I can read you like a fuckin book. Literally:
I’m gonna run you the f off these boards just give me a day or two.

Last edited:

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
What an eloquent advocate. You are not doing yourself any favors. Everyone here is against racism. You wanting to call everyone racist to impress the other high school juniors is just sad. Grow up.
You sure seem obsessed with ELOQUENCE and TALKING RIGHT.
Makes sense

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Doesn’t matter my education. Gopher fan with a graduate degree. I do alright. It doesn’t take a bazillion IQ to spot a rat bastard like you. I literally have all (most so far) of you posts in a document. I can read you like a fuckin book. Literally:
I’m gonna run you the fuck off these boards just give me a day or two.
I think it's abundantly clear to even the most casual of observers that you will not be here tomorrow. Just a hunch

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
MODS.

What is the absolute tits cock piss shit fuck are you doing rn?

stocker08

Reaction score
There is seemingly zero mod presence. They get the season off or what, Nadine? Show your face.
I literally told someone to choke on the INSIDE OF MY ASS.

that has to be against the rules. Mods????????????

the one season where the racists are extra vocal and the mods have all abandoned site. Guess what, you do net get to be cozy with the program and have PUBLIC boards filled with race scientists.
It's definitely going to be you that gets banned. And there's a good reason why.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
I will debate stocker and I get his point of view and understand why he doesn't agree with me, but this is just bizarre.....

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
I think it's abundantly clear to even the most casual of observers that you will not be here tomorrow. Just a hunch
Like I said: I fucking hope not. That ban is gonna feel like the perfect cum. I know you shoot dust old man so listen to me: it’s gonna feel good as hell to get that ban. The mods have failed this board entirely. Racism thrives here this season way worse than last. It’s absurd.

Nadine doesn’t do jack shit about it. This site and Nadine are affiliated with the U genius. You don’t get to have a mod-less public forum like this and never delete the racist posts. It don’t work that way bub

Ewert86PC

Metrodome Era Survivor
Reaction score
Bigotry and prejudice in a thread about racism. I'm shocked. Shocked, I tell you.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
And Tim, believe me when I say this. You don’t get to decide when I move on from this. It’s a fucking problem bro whether you realize it or not. Nadine needs to step up to strengthen the mod team to fight racism here. Or she doesn’t get to have this precious site anymore. Someone else could do a FAR better job while offering a far more inclusive space. That’s just the way it is. And once thee money talks to Nadine, maybe she will start addressing LONGSTANDING problems here on the board.

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
Hated the uniforms. It's political speech. I'm not for racism and I'd love for it to end, however, giving the current political climate we all need to stop pretending to be dumb. Those types of phrases are political and have really nothing to do with ending racism.

It's kind of like MAGA really does not have anything to do with improving America. I

It's a simple concept, I don't know why people on here are pretending like they don't understand it's political.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Hated the uniforms. It's political speech. I'm not for racism and I'd love for it to end, however, giving the current political climate we all need to stop pretending to be dumb. Those types of phrases are political and have really nothing to do with ending racism.

It's kind of like MAGA really does not have anything to do with improving America. I

It's a simple concept, I don't know why people on here are pretending like they don't understand it's political.
Opinions that do not fall in line will be stomped out and branded as racist. I hope you lock the doors to your house tonight, things could get dicey for you

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Nadine mods gh

PJ leads this program. He has called himself a SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR on several occasions that I’ve heard. You can’t be SJW or an SJW program and have public boards where racist posts stay up: sometimes they are racist in general but often there are players being talked about too. Players with names.
You really think in 2020, if this was brought to PJs attention, he’d shrug it off no biggie. I talk to ppl all the time on other sites and places like r/cfb who don’t spend time here because of the racism. Their word not mine. You think PJ, a certified SJW would be cool it’s that continuing? ESPECIALLY ON THREADS ABOUT WHAT THE PROGRAM IS DOING TO ADDRESS THE PRESENT MOMENT AS A GROUP OF MEN. And you fuckos shit on it because you don’t understand the world because you never did.

If I have to cuss to get someone to take it seriously so fucking be it.

Things will change around here though I can almost guarantee that.

Spoofin

Reaction score
@mods. Please add a content warning to this thread too. They’re going to bring out the racism again.

I have the other thread entirely archived. Will petition to have the racist olds purged once and for all.

But we know Nadine. Never puts her money where her mouth is when it comes to GH. Never actually does anything about the racism here.
I've only made it to post 6 in this thread. 4 are yours and I still have absolutely no idea what the hell you are even saying.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Again, just so impressive with your wit. I hope you are a high school kid because your responses are just embarrassing for an adult. Walk upstairs and tell you mom the language you are using and you are going to get grounded.
Dude lol F in the chat is something younger people say you wouldnt know

Bob_Loblaw

Reaction score
"End Racism" is political for some people....definitely white people who don't care. It's less political for the people who experience it.

Yes, those jerseys were an obvious political statements. I do take it back for you (not anyone else), you really are too stupid to tell the difference. Everyone else is just playing dumb.

Like I said, it's a political statement just like MAGA has nothing to do with actually improving America. It's pretty simple. Again, don't try to think on it too much, it's over your head. For everyone else, I think you're just pretending to not understand that it's political (given the current climate).

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
I
Both threads should be deleted with quickness.
I don’t know how Nadine will ever begin addressing the racism if she doesn’t see it’s a concern for people. I meet ppl on other boards all the time who won’t come here because of the racism. Shit like we saw today.

Is Nadine still even running this? Who the fuck is in charge?

Top Bottom