End Racism on Gopherhole: Yes or No?

End racism on Gopherhole?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
I’ve already tallied the “No” votes from the Jersey thread. Jersey thread racists: You don’t even need to vote!!

@Nadine I vote we appoint someone as the GH MINISTER OF RACISM or something. someone to vet these ghouls. Someone with power-mod history. Knows how to ban.

Nadine honestly I think you probably are too busy to know what really goes on here. I can’t tell if you’re part of the problem or just in over your head in 2020. I have no idea. Invoking your name because this needs attention.

I think we should take some positive step to try and align the board with the standards of the U and the program. A positive among so much negative that happens when racists are allowed to be comfortably racist (on a PUBLIC forum, where PLAYERS NAMES are used, that RECRUITS READ, that recruit and player FAMILIES read, that is closely AFFILIATED w/ UMN,

the "LEADING ONLINE HOME FOR DIE-HARD GOPHER FANS [and racists, shhh] SINCE 1996" UNTIL 2020. Period.

we can do this the easy way,

or the hard :) :) :)

Last edited:

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Nah they literally think it’s an end not worth pursuing. The ending of racism thing.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Will there be people watching the game tonight on B1G Network that were not aware of this issue until they saw this on the jerseys?

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Will there be people watching the game tonight on B1G Network that were not aware of this issue until they saw this on the jerseys?
its not about telling people about it once you dumbsonuvabich. God damn. Some of you gotta hear it over and over and over and over and over again. But did you ever think maybe they did this for themselves??? Maybe they weren’t thinking about you at all. Maybe even Pj has written you off.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
@mods. Please add a content warning to this thread too. They’re going to bring out the racism again.

I have the other thread entirely archived. Will petition to have the racist olds purged once and for all.

But we know Nadine. Never puts her money where her mouth is when it comes to GH. Never actually does anything about the racism here.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
its not about telling people about it once you dumbsonuvabich. God damn. Some of you gotta hear it over and over and over and over and over again. But did you ever think maybe they did this for themselves??? Maybe they weren’t thinking about you at all. Maybe even Pj has written you off.
Good Lord, a simple question sets you off like this? I didn't even make a single mention of whether or not I agreed with it or not. What on God's green earth is wrong with you?

Pete smith

Reaction score
Hey P J all you are doing is just advertising the problems of Minneapolis. Just what we need for our recruits to see.

mcal24

Reaction score
Simple choice no take-backs

Wont let me create poll on mobile :(
I’ve already tallied the “No” votes from the Jersey thread. Jersey thread racists, You don’t even need to vote!!
"Hey guys, do you like the End Racism jerseys? If you don't, please don't vote, I'd like to be in my own echo chamber."

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Well played. Am sure he is not representative of most on your side of the issue.
That shit you saw tonight isn’t representative of anyone or anything but me. Seen one too many fucking threads like that. Mods can ban me or they can ban your crew. I know Nadine wants as little attention drawn to this as possible. Well, then don’t let your board become a borderline cesspool.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
There is seemingly zero mod presence. They get the season off or what, Nadine? Show your face.
I literally told someone to choke on the INSIDE OF MY A—.

that has to be against the rules. Mods????????????

the one season where the racists are extra vocal and the mods have all abandoned site. Guess what, you do net get to be cozy with the program and have PUBLIC boards filled with race scientists.

Last edited:

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
I’ve got every thread made this year archived. I’d like to get a copy to a few of our guys in the off-season. Working on setting that up.

I want to knowwhat the players this of Gopher Hole as it currently exists.

MaroonShaft

Reaction score
Mobile won’t let me edit.

But I contacted tanner a few months back. Thinking I’ll give him and rashod, some of the leaders, a copy of what goes on here. This U affiliated site.

I’ll then forward that to Nadine. Even got a few daily writers on board for something.

WoodburyTim

Reaction score
Simple choice no take-backs

Wont let me create poll on mobile :(
I’ve already tallied the “No” votes from the Jersey thread. Jersey thread racists, You don’t even need to vote!!
Whether you like it or not most people understand the complexity of this issue and you rhetoric is simply silly and ugly. But that said. I am a yes. Of course I support the end to racism. Wanting other social messages to be addressed doesn't diminish that issue. Smart people get that.

Top Bottom