Election is pretty much over - Dems still as angry as ever

Hotdish

Reaction score
Its your.contention world wide temps are not on the way up?
My contention is the human impact on the rising temps. I have yet to come across literature that gives a breakdown on the percentage of human vs natural contributions to the changing climate.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I'm waiting for 45 to point out how rigorous the President's schedule is these days.
There has to be a scale out there somewhere to measure his rigor. Much like the Shore, Warner and Rockwell scales used to measure hardness and my erections.

USAF

Reaction score
My contention is the human impact on the rising temps. I have yet to come across literature that gives a breakdown on the percentage of human vs natural contributions to the changing climate.
Search harder.

Wally

Reaction score
Greenhouse gas effect is very simple. Say your house has R-10 insulation and 1000btu heater running constantly keeps it at 70 degrees.

What will happen inside your house if I add a layer of insulation and don't adjust the heater?

CO2 and methane are layers of insulation. Its not complicated.

The oil companies scientists were telling them this would happen in the early 70's.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Dear Jeezus. In what way? *rolls eyes*

How are you under any illusion that a guy getting upwards of 5 million more votes (and still growing as counts are being finalized) than the next guy is winning by....cheating. This is head-scratchingly illogical. Was any fraud committed during the election? Obviously, as we already have a few documented cases of fraud committed by Republican voters, none of anything other than negligible amounts thus far. You are assuming a significant amount of fraud, and yet the direction in which the fraud is most likely - that being in the direction of the guy who severely overplayed the polling, the same guy who publicly suggested his constituents vote twice and has always been more than happy about cheating to win - is completely lost on you.
It's not supposed to make any sense. It's a matter of faith/belief.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
He is the warrior sent by god to fight for them. Lol.
People are so gullible.
That's what I told my wife when we drove up north and saw all the Trump yard signs: there's a sucker born every minute, and they all have to live somewhere.

stocker08

Reaction score
I'd seriously have to go back and look but I don't recall making one single comment about Trump should have won. Yes, I believe the Dems cheated; to what extent and if it would have swung the needle, who knows. I'm under no illusion that Trump will stay in office for a second term and I have no issue with the ultra-racist Joe Biden taking office as long as the GOP retains the Senate.

Split government is good for almost everyone, at least I know it will be for me. I don't have a major dog in this fight in all honesty. My concerns have always been on a local level, i.e. make as much money as I can and GTFO as soon as possible. Never been all that concerned with who's residing in the WH, who needs the aggravation?
Anybody surprised by this? Oh....and:

ogee said:
Losers always need an excuse for losing. It's never to look inward. LOSERS are going to look for any outlying source to attribute their losses.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
That's what I told my wife when we drove up north and saw all the Trump yard signs: there's a sucker born every minute, and they all have to live somewhere.
I know, it's terrible. Having such a lowlife and deplorable opinion of these folks that are your neighbors, your co-workers, your family, your friends. Such despicable folks, that half the country that voted for the other guy

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I know, it's terrible. Having such a lowlife and deplorable opinion of these folks that are your neighbors, your co-workers, your family, your friends. Such despicable folks, that half the country that voted for the other guy
Stupid is as stupid does. Voting for a New York con man because you've been fooled into believing that he's the friend of the common rural person is downright hilarious, and I'm going to laugh in their face no matter who they are.

Top Bottom