Election is pretty much over - Dems still as angry as ever

Wally

Reaction score
I would like him to be working on getting a stimulus deal done, yes. If he put as much work into pressuring Senate Republicans about stimulus as he has into pressuring them into toeing the line on his election lawsuits, perhaps we'd have a deal in place.
Trump doesn't give a shit about the country, his ego is hurt, he is in hiding while Covid runs wild.

Wally

Reaction score
That is something to wonder about. Somehow, he had it in his head that if he could get his court nominee through, the election would be solved there. This gambit has not worked out.
If they had somehow let the dems stop the nomination he may have won. Republicans are best when they are butthurt. BLM wasn't enough to get Trump over...

GopherJake

Reaction score
I'd seriously have to go back and look but I don't recall making one single comment about Trump should have won. Yes, I believe the Dems cheated; to what extent and if it would have swung the needle, who knows. I'm under no illusion that Trump will stay in office for a second term and I have no issue with the ultra-racist Joe Biden taking office as long as the GOP retains the Senate.
Forget it. This entire paragraph is a troll. I sincerely thought you were better than this. You are officially now in a category with TrollRG.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
If the election is REALLY over, as the OP lies it is, the call off the dogs and stop this shit.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
If Dems weren't already angry, only heavily sedated Dems shouldn't be angry about this:

They're going to do everything they can to sabotage the Biden Administration. This on top of the Federal Reserve Board appointment they attempted to confirm, was it yesterday? That person is known as a recession advocate, so it stands to reason that the right-wingers are trying to trash the economy on their way out, too.

Please, someone, tell me with a straight face that the Republican Party is concerned at all about the general welfare of the country.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
If Dems weren't already angry, only heavily sedated Dems shouldn't be angry about this:

They're going to do everything they can to sabotage the Biden Administration. This on top of the Federal Reserve Board appointment they attempted to confirm, was it yesterday? That person is known as a recession advocate, so it stands to reason that the right-wingers are trying to trash the economy on their way out, too.

Please, someone, tell me with a straight face that the Republican Party is concerned at all about the general welfare of the country.
Wow. If this were true, it would sound REMARKABLY similar to the Barry administration actively subverting and undermining the Trump administration for pretty much most of the last 4 years. That's some crazy coincidence shit right there. It's unfortunate that precedent was set, not good for anyone

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Wow. If this were true, it would sound REMARKABLY similar to the Barry administration actively subverting and undermining the Trump administration for pretty much most of the last 4 years. That's some crazy coincidence shit right there. It's unfortunate that precedent was set, not good for anyone
A word to the wise: I think you owe it to yourself to think before you post. Something that might make sense to you is going to come off as ridiculous to reasonable people. Like, for instance, the assertion that a private citizen criticizing the government is as bad as a presidential administration knowingly taking actions against the public interest with all the power of the federal government at their disposal. Are you feeling alright?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Yup. And BAD was nowhere to be found then.

Bad = hypocrite.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
A word to the wise: I think you owe it to yourself to think before you post. Something that might make sense to you is going to come off as ridiculous to reasonable people. Like, for instance, the assertion that a private citizen criticizing the government is as bad as a presidential administration knowingly taking actions against the public interest with all the power of the federal government at their disposal. Are you feeling alright?
Did you miss the DOJ and FBI against Trump? Barack and Joe?

Talk about at D shill.....

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
What your reply says between the lines, though, is how bad Obama continues to inhabit your head. In fact, it seems to be worse than I thought it was, and I thought it was bad. Maybe this will help:

Spoofin

Reaction score

:rolleyes:

cncmin

Reaction score
Chase it all you want. But use tact and do it with class and let the rest of the world get on with the transition. Biden won, Trump lost, it was a fair election. And you know all these things, so please stop trolling. Stand up and be the better man you claim to be - and I'm sure you are - Oh Gee. Stop living in the swamp with VictimGA.
Why are you sure he is? Seems as probable that he's showing his true colors now. He's had plenty of opportunities to be decent over the past few months and has passed on all of them.

cncmin

Reaction score
I'd seriously have to go back and look but I don't recall making one single comment about Trump should have won. Yes, I believe the Dems cheated; to what extent and if it would have swung the needle, who knows. I'm under no illusion that Trump will stay in office for a second term and I have no issue with the ultra-racist Joe Biden taking office as long as the GOP retains the Senate.

Split government is good for almost everyone, at least I know it will be for me. I don't have a major dog in this fight in all honesty. My concerns have always been on a local level, i.e. make as much money as I can and GTFO as soon as possible. Never been all that concerned with who's residing in the WH, who needs the aggravation?
Dear Jeezus. In what way? *rolls eyes*

How are you under any illusion that a guy getting upwards of 5 million more votes (and still growing as counts are being finalized) than the next guy is winning by....cheating. This is head-scratchingly illogical. Was any fraud committed during the election? Obviously, as we already have a few documented cases of fraud committed by Republican voters, none of anything other than negligible amounts thus far. You are assuming a significant amount of fraud, and yet the direction in which the fraud is most likely - that being in the direction of the guy who severely overplayed the polling, the same guy who publicly suggested his constituents vote twice and has always been more than happy about cheating to win - is completely lost on you.

cncmin

Reaction score
I think if his ardent supporters would've taken this pandemic more seriously, maybe things wouldn't be so bad right now.

They cost him the election, by spreading the virus.
That countered the Dems' idiocy of not vociferously condemning the riots and publicly calling for defunding of police.

Trump made a TON of unforced errors during his presidency, and still almost conned enough Americans into giving him a second term. At any point, all he had to do was act presidential and be a president for all Americans instead of a crazy asswipe. He. just. couldn't. do. it.

cncmin

Reaction score
And we're back to my original point. If we continue to label and dismiss these voters as old & dumb (or worse), Dems will continue to underperform.
The Dems are political morons. But they still believe in science and facts, and that's good enough for me versus the crazed alternative.

cncmin

Reaction score
As God is my witness, I will never, ever understand the Evangelical support for Trump and his anti-Jesus proclivities. What exactly is the logic path on any of this? I guess this is what is looks like when religious leaders politically brainwash their flock.

GopherJake

Reaction score
That countered the Dems' idiocy of not vociferously condemning the riots and publicly calling for defunding of police.

Trump made a TON of unforced errors during his presidency, and still almost conned enough Americans into giving him a second term. At any point, all he had to do was act presidential and be a president for all Americans instead of a crazy asswipe. He. just. couldn't. do. it.
This. He would have been re-elected in a landslide of his own, unfortunately, if he had acted like a thoughtful caring leader after Covid broke out. Of course, he would have never pleased those on the fringe left or dedicated liberals. But he would have convinced enough center voters he could be a big boy that it would have swung the election.

Of course, we all know he's a narcissistic jackass and it's not the only golden opportunity he chose to piss all over. (Pun intended?) Art of the deal, my ass.

Hotdish

Reaction score
The Dems are political morons. But they still believe in science and facts, and that's good enough for me versus the crazed alternative.
I believe in science, too. It’s such a shame that Miami Beach is underwater these days.

cncmin

Reaction score
This. He would have been re-elected in a landslide of his own, unfortunately, if he had acted like a thoughtful caring leader after Covid broke out. Of course, he would have never pleased those on the fringe left or dedicated liberals. But he would have convinced enough center voters he could be a big boy that it would have swung the election.

Of course, we all know he's a narcissistic jackass and it's not the only golden opportunity he chose to piss all over. (Pun intended?) Art of the deal, my ass.
The thing is, he didn't need to give any more support to his rabid followers, he was always going to get them to turn out anyway. He had them at the trucker hat con.

Wally

Reaction score
As God is my witness, I will never, ever understand the Evangelical support for Trump and his anti-Jesus proclivities. What exactly is the logic path on any of this? I guess this is what is looks like when religious leaders politically brainwash their flock.
He is the warrior sent by god to fight for them. Lol.
People are so gullible.

cncmin

Reaction score
He is the warrior sent by god to fight for them. Lol.
People are so gullible.
It really is laughable, and yet for these people it's what they seriously believe.

Top Bottom