Election is pretty much over - Dems still as angry as ever

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Why in the world are the Dems still as angry as they usually are, when it looks like they probably won? Here are a few ideas;

- They "won" and their prize they've waited 4 years for, their knight in shining armor, is JOE!

- It's pretty unlikely they are going to flip the Senate, as many of them expected

- They sustained some major losses in the House, not something they considered at all

- They're deeply disturbed that the folks on the Right haven't lost their minds nearly as much as the left has the last 4 years. Shrug and move on. Schadenfreude failed apparently

Something else? Doesn't make much sense, the dust has mostly settled from the election and there's more angst with the board lefties than ever. WTF.

Angry

Reaction score
They’re a little confused right now. They’ve been so busy telling lies for the last 4 years and now they have to try and govern. I’m excited for all the infighting! It’s fun when the woke eat their own.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
They’re a little confused right now. They’ve been so busy telling lies for the last 4 years and now they have to try and govern. I’m excited for all the infighting! It’s fun when the woke eat their own.
I can't be the only one to find it massively ironic that "Angry" was the first one to respond. Well done! Sorry, I had to laugh a little bit. I amuse myself sometimes, easily done

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Why in the world are the Dems still as angry as they usually are, when it looks like they probably won? Here are a few ideas;

- They "won" and their prize they've waited 4 years for, their knight in shining armor, is JOE!

- It's pretty unlikely they are going to flip the Senate, as many of them expected

- They sustained some major losses in the House, not something they considered at all

- They're deeply disturbed that the folks on the Right haven't lost their minds nearly as much as the left has the last 4 years. Shrug and move on. Schadenfreude failed apparently

Something else? Doesn't make much sense, the dust has mostly settled from the election and there's more angst with the board lefties than ever. WTF.
Butt hurt? 😖

Angry

Reaction score
I can't be the only one to find it massively ironic that "Angry" was the first one to respond. Well done! Sorry, I had to laugh a little bit. I amuse myself sometimes, easily done
:ROFLMAO: It’s pretty funny, sadly “Angry” is just a nickname my platoon Sargent gave me because I was quiet and nothing really ever bothered me. One of those oxymoron things, anyway it stuck.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
:ROFLMAO: It’s pretty funny, sadly “Angry” is just a nickname my platoon Sargent gave me because I was quiet and nothing really ever bothered me. One of those oxymoron things, anyway it stuck.
Now how in the world would you respond to someone telling you "Don't drive angry!!"?

John Galt

Reaction score
For 4 years, they’ve had Trump on their minds for 10+ hours every day. That doesn’t just magically disappear for them after Election Day. They will continue talking about Trump incessantly until the next Republican is in the White House, at which time they will reminisce that Trump did some good things and wasn’t that bad. Kind of like their current story with Bush.

John Galt

Reaction score
They are mad that Trump had approx 72,000,000 votes, and they want everyone to think the same way as they do.
This is a big part of it. It drives them crazy that everyone isn’t as boring as they are.

beatles

Reaction score
For 4 years, they’ve had Trump on their minds for 10+ hours every day. That doesn’t just magically disappear for them after Election Day. They will continue talking about Trump incessantly until the next Republican is in the White House, at which time they will reminisce that Trump did some good things and wasn’t that bad. Kind of like their current story with Bush.
Load of crap. Bush is a decent human being who we simply disagreed with. Trump is different. Trump is a pathetic low life.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Um, the President hasn’t conceded, there are grown adults spinning stories of massive fraud with a fairy tale path to Trump victory, and its the Democrats you are trying to dunk on?

beatles

Reaction score
Bush was the devil incarnate and you despised him for 8 years. Anything else is revisionist history.
Wrong. I never thought Bush was a bad human being I simply thought he was wrong and misguided. I think Trump is despicable as a person.

USAF

Reaction score
Oh look, another circle jerk with Ogee the pivot man again.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Load of crap. Bush is a decent human being who we simply disagreed with. Trump is different. Trump is a pathetic low life.
You have the wrong perspective of Bush. Maybe read a little history of 2000 to 2008. Man is a war criminal

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You have the wrong perspective of Bush. Maybe read a little history of 2000 to 2008. Man is a war criminal
In all fairness, social media was barely cranking up and main stream media and social media weren't NEARLY as in the bag for the left as they are now. I have every faith that beatles would have been frothing at the mouth just as much then as they have been the last 4 years if things were equal.

Spoofin

Reaction score
They are mad that Trump had approx 72,000,000 votes, and they want everyone to think the same way as they do.
I think you nailed it dude. Winning isn't enough - they still can't understand how anyone would possibly think different than them.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
I bet YOU thought you didn't get angry, but everyone else thought you were snowflake as fuck. THAT's why they called you 'Angry' and you didn't even get it. :p

USAF

Reaction score
I think you nailed it dude. Winning isn't enough - they still can't understand how anyone would possibly think different than them.
Wait....i thought you didn't vote Trump.

Fraud.

Wally

Reaction score
Maybe. I was just a kid though and I’m glad I did more listening then talking. I didn’t turn out to be a POS adult like some. ;)
Your username sums up your existence...
🤣🤣🤣

Wally

Reaction score
I’m not angry, I’m relieved that Trump is done.
I will be relieved in Jan. 20th.

I totally understand, I once drank the Rush Limbaugh koolaid. It was all greed and selfishness...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I totally understand, I once drank the Rush Limbaugh koolaid. It was all greed and selfishness...
[/QUOTE]

Were you chasing down some Percocet?

Wally

Reaction score
Were you chasing down some Percocet?
[/QUOTE]

I have tried them, Opiates don't do anything for me. I am more a booze and uppers kind of guy😎

Top Bottom