Don't be surprised if it's not a wall

stocker08

Reaction score
Too dumb? Maybe. After some self reflection, the plastic potato single-handedly made me hate gays, lesbians, and transsexuals. Dr. Seuss is purely responsible for me hating anyone that doesn’t look like me. I am totes glad that these companies took the stance of the retarded minority in order to save me from any semblance of independent thought.

Anyway...
https://www.theblaze.com/news/top-ice-official-warns-flood-of-migrants-coming-to-us-highest-20-years

So something else caused it? Cool....don't know what that has to do with a company changing the name of something based on their own volition.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Damn, son. Those are some weak ass walls that Trump put up. Maybe we should have the same walls and security on our border that the nation’s capitol has to this day.

Also, yeah boi. Growing up listening to my parents read me dr. Seuss and playing with a plastic potato totally made me the RW bigot that I am today. I am so glad that you intellectuals on the left that used to advocate for free speech are now saving me from myself. Well done.
I continue to be amazed at how gullible and dumb some people are. I know a handful of people who have worked on multiple border wall contracts, mostly in Arizona and New Mexico, and none of them look REMOTELY like that. As a matter of fact, some of these pictures look like the wall sections that are being replaced by the new contracts. The plan sheets I've seen, and associated construction photos, show wall cross-sections with some major foundation and structural steel construction that is not remotely like what "50 Idiotic Shades" is showing here.

Looks better for your story if you grab either outdated photos /video and or select sections of wall that were actually not part of the recent new construction.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I continue to be amazed at how gullible and dumb some people are. I know a handful of people who have worked on multiple border wall contracts, mostly in Arizona and New Mexico, and none of them look REMOTELY like that. As a matter of fact, some of these pictures look like the wall sections that are being replaced by the new contracts. The plan sheets I've seen, and associated construction photos, show wall cross-sections with some major foundation and structural steel construction that is not remotely like what "50 Idiotic Shades" is showing here.

Looks better for your story if you grab either outdated photos /video and or select sections of wall that were actually not part of the recent new construction.
Look at you trying to bring facts into this discussion. smh

stocker08

Reaction score
Take that for not paying for it! Now it's cheap and shitty and falling into your country.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Tough to see Jim Roberts sink so low but he's gone completely off the deep end TDS in the last 12+ months. Holy shit.

The media has absolutely ZERO shame in misleading the public on just about anything you can think of. It's embarrassing and pathetic how low they have sunk to lie to the public.

And if you think wall construction has stopped, you are sorely mistaken. Gov Abbott in Texas is going to keep plowing ahead with construction through different avenues and different locations that Sleepy Joe won't be able to do much about.

Wally

Reaction score
Gov Abbott in Texas is going to keep plowing ahead with construction through different avenues and different locations that Sleepy Joe won't be able to do much about.

Joe will let them drive right in thru the boarder crossing.

Checkmate
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Tough to see Jim Roberts sink so low but he's gone completely off the deep end TDS in the last 12+ months. Holy shit.

The media has absolutely ZERO shame in misleading the public on just about anything you can think of. It's embarrassing and pathetic how low they have sunk to lie to the public.

And if you think wall construction has stopped, you are sorely mistaken. Gov Abbott in Texas is going to keep plowing ahead with construction through different avenues and different locations that Sleepy Joe won't be able to do much about.

Cool speech, man! Ooh, wait... I know the next line by heart:

"...and Mexico is gonna pay for it!!!!"

howeda7

Reaction score
Hilarious that you hold up a very liberal city....priceless.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Another face plant from The Fellas.​

AUSTIN, Texas — We now know how many residents in Travis, Williamson and Hays counties voted in the 2020 election and how they voted for president.​

Breaking down how Travis County voted for president​

Here's a breakdown of the 2020 Travis County results with 100% of precincts reporting:

• Joe Biden: 72%
  • Donald J. Trump: 27%

U.S. President & Vice President (Hennepin County votes only)​

Republican — Donald J. Trump and Michael R. Pence: 203,663 (27.29 percent)
  • Democratic-Farmer-Labor — Joseph R. Biden and Kamala Harris: 525,710 (70.45 percent)

John Galt

Reaction score
Hilarious that you hold up a very liberal city....priceless.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The entire US, and especially Texas, began as red. It takes blue dots some time to completely fuck things up.

Wally

Reaction score
The entire US, and especially Texas, began as red. It takes blue dots some time to completely fuck things up.

Yea those blus dots, the ones with all the innovation and the ones that make most of the countries money, they are a big problem.

The solution are the righties living in their trailers.
🤣🤣🤣

stocker08

Reaction score
Why isn't the eminent domain border wall that can easily be scaled, simply be cut through, and is collapsing not working better? It's almost like it's entire purpose was as a monument to a vain wannabe dictator.....

Wally

Reaction score
Why isn't the eminent domain border wall that can easily be scaled, simply be cut through, and is collapsing not working better? It's almost like it's entire purpose was as a monument to a vain wannabe dictator.....
Its so beautiful

Top Bottom