Don't be surprised if it's not a wall

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Correct.

We need to invest more money at the POE. End of story. That's the *only* way that we will even make a dent in the amount of drugs that enter this country from Mexico. No other method will work.
Trump and his proposal direct $ to ports. Glad you agree.

Now, don’t do a half assed job and complete a border wall.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
People change.
... and people have bad memories. I leaned just as hard into the Bush bullsh!t as I do into the Trump bullsh!t, so I don't know what the hell Ogee is talking about. I think for some people it's personally hurtful to hear uncomfortable truths or have your bullsh!t made fun of, so I guess I understand the sensitivity. It's hard for him and others to continue to prop up the nonsense or ignore how bad it's gotten for most people even if things are going well for them, at least for now; that exercise is probably a cumulative strain.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Yeah, when people think they have something that another party wants, they negotiate for compensation. Surprise.

I saw a story on one landowner that said he’d donate it.

And is it really a surprise that not everyone is a Republican or a Trump supporter that happens to live on or near the border?
And when people have land that’s been in their families hundreds of years it’s not surprising they don’t want to sell. Same with folk who have property adjacent to a river may tend frown if someone suggests building a big ass wall between the river and their land.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Yet the folks in San Diego love their border wall.

Sportego luv him som illegals.
It’s not about border security for folks like you; it’s about keeping America as white for as long as possible. You fake ass conservatives all of a sudden want to build
big ass useless walls for ten of billions. I can’t wait for the Dem’s to negotiate DACA and MILLIONS of Latinos become permanent citizens!

LesBolstad

Reaction score
It’s not about border security for folks like you; it’s about keeping America as white for as long as possible. You fake ass conservatives all of a sudden want to build
big ass useless walls for ten of billions. I can’t wait for the Dem’s to negotiate DACA and MILLIONS of Latinos become permanent citizens!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/okMuq-NSq0M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Soooo glad a fake ass American like you knows what a real American wants. Fake ass American like you want illegals here to support your political agenda. Fake ass American.

Real Americans support real border security in all types and at all locations.

Fake ass racist Americans do not.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

Soooo glad a fake ass American like you knows what a real American wants. Fake ass American like you want illegals here to support your political agenda. Fake ass American.

Real Americans support real border security in all types and at all locations.

Fake ass racist Americans do not.
If your actual concern was about “border security” then building walls would NOT be so ingrained in your conversation. You fear an America where you are not the majority, you fear a diverse America. Maybe if your party wasn’t a den of racists you wouldn’t have a need to suppress votes are limit legal immigration from people who wouldn’t vote for a party that harbors and welcomes racists.

People are hip to the GOP’s game of attempting to hold onto power by scaring white people into believing “their ” country is being taken away. Recruiting the racists by dog whistling and NOW actual policies. Not naturalizing (allowing them to vote) the dreamers (DACA). Limiting legal immigration from certain dark countries as much as possible and of course their all time favorite; gerrymandering. And let’s not forget latching onto the Christian Political Party whose agenda is Make America Christian Again (and get rid of all competing religions.)

Democrats are not concerned with WHO immigrates into America, your choice of religion, who you have sex with, the gender you identify with or any of the other stuff conservatives who supposedly want less government want to insert the government into.

I also have not heard one Democrat say that we should prohibit or limit immigration from places like Ireland, Russia, Australia, Switzerland or Europe in general. Democrats want a path to citizenship for all immigrants. You and your whack job party want to Make America White Again by preventing immigration of minorities.

We have borders around the entire country, Border security should be increased. If Mexican or Canadien (there are none) cities are near the border we should have the appropriate barrier (might be a big ass wall) if wilderness, sea or mountains work; cool. But if lies and exaggeration are needed then we may want to evaluate what’s really going on. We should most definitely NOT be building walls to appease the racists.......and that’s what the argument is really about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

LesBolstad

Reaction score
If your actual concern was about “border security” then building walls would NOT be so ingrained in your conversation. You fear an America where you are not the majority, you fear a diverse America. Maybe if your party wasn’t a den of racists you wouldn’t have a need to suppress votes are limit legal immigration from people who wouldn’t vote for a party that harbors and welcomes racists.

People are hip to the GOP’s game of attempting to hold onto power by scaring white people into believing “their ” country is being taken away. Recruiting the racists by dog whistling and NOW actual policies. Not naturalizing (allowing them to vote) the dreamers (DACA). Limiting legal immigration from certain dark countries as much as possible and of course their all time favorite; gerrymandering. And let’s not forget latching onto the Christian Political Party whose agenda is Make America Christian Again (and get rid of all competing religions.)

Democrats are not concerned with WHO immigrates into America, your choice of religion, who you have sex with, the gender you identify with or any of the other stuff conservatives who supposedly want less government want to insert the government into.

I also have not heard one Democrat say that we should prohibit or limit immigration from places like Ireland, Russia, Australia, Switzerland or Europe in general. Democrats want a path to citizenship for all immigrants. You and your whack job party want to Make America White Again by preventing immigration of minorities.

We have borders around the entire country, Border security should be increased. If Mexican or Canadien (there are none) cities are near the border we should have the appropriate barrier (might be a big ass wall) if wilderness, sea or mountains work; cool. But if lies and exaggeration are needed then we may want to evaluate what’s really going on. We should most definitely NOT be building walls to appease the racists.......and that’s what the argument is really about.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Haha. So sad. Still stuck on the Democratic farm that has kept the black man down for decades. Fortunately, there are some free thinking blacks out there who are waking up the masses. Check out Candace Owens, a beacon of light in a disastrous culture. Enough with the blaming of others and take some personal responsibility. #DemocraticSlave

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Fake ass racist Americans like Sportego assign political parties to folks. Assign political parties incorrectly, on purpose, to support fake ass Americans political purpose.

Real Americans want legal immigration. Real Americans do no give a pass to illegals already in the USA. Illegals. Racist Americans want a pass given to illegals to further racist, fake ass Americans political agendas.

Fake ass Americans ignore law, make excuses and allow for breaking of laws. Real Americans do not.

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
... and people have bad memories. I leaned just as hard into the Bush bullsh!t as I do into the Trump bullsh!t, so I don't know what the hell Ogee is talking about. I think for some people it's personally hurtful to hear uncomfortable truths or have your bullsh!t made fun of, so I guess I understand the sensitivity. It's hard for him and others to continue to prop up the nonsense or ignore how bad it's gotten for most people even if things are going well for them, at least for now; that exercise is probably a cumulative strain.
But you lapped up that Obama bullsh*t & begged for more. Doing whatever is fashionable at the time, only makes you a sheep.

If you care about how things are going for "most people", you should jump on board the MAGA train. People got tax cuts, raises, bonuses, their wages have gone up, gas is cheap, small business owner confidence the highest been in decades, unemployment at historic lows & the new jobs being created are good paying, full time career jobs.

diehard

Reaction score
I will attempt to lighten up a bit on bad (like it matters) since he has taken a solid stand against 4th trimester homicide. I doubt that lasts long if I don't get entirely off tOTB.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I will attempt to lighten up a bit on bad (like it matters) since he has taken a solid stand against 4th trimester homicide. I doubt that lasts long if I don't get entirely off tOTB.
I saw that. Still shaking my head. This has all been a great distraction for the left. You'll notice no one's talking about Tran's horrific bill, that would allow the killing of newborn babies.

diehard

Reaction score
Tran has since proposed legislation to protect Gypsy Moths and caterpillars. She is an inhuman monster.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Fake ass Americans like Sportego bitch about one party spending billions on a wall

Meanwhile, fake ass racist Americans party previously approved billions for said wall. Nancy chuckle and clan.

Fake

Ass

Americans.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
But you lapped up that Obama bullsh*t & begged for more. Doing whatever is fashionable at the time, only makes you a sheep.

If you care about how things are going for "most people", you should jump on board the MAGA train. People got tax cuts, raises, bonuses, their wages have gone up, gas is cheap, small business owner confidence the highest been in decades, unemployment at historic lows & the new jobs being created are good paying, full time career jobs.
Exactly what Obama bullsh!t did I lap up? That he's a U.S. citizen? What beyond that? I'll hang up and listen.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/okMuq-NSq0M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Code for you have absolutely nothing to dispute what I said.

To the contrary I have 10 years of stats showing a decrease in illegal immigration. I will look at statistics that show illegal drugs enter the country primarily through ports of entry and lastly I will show Trumpsters how ladders and shovels work in regard to walls.

At some point you will realize you are following behind a crooked, racist, idiot. On second thought maybe you are willing to tolerate two of the three?[emoji848]

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Haha. So sad. Still stuck on the Democratic farm that has kept the black man down for decades. Fortunately, there are some free thinking blacks out there who are waking up the masses. Check out Candace Owens, a beacon of light in a disastrous culture. Enough with the blaming of others and take some personal responsibility. #DemocraticSlave

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
You cats are good for that slave mentality mantra. Cool. Stick with it; maybe you can get 100% of black folk voting Democratic in 2020.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Fake ass racist Americans like Sportego assign political parties to folks. Assign political parties incorrectly, on purpose, to support fake ass Americans political purpose.

Real Americans want legal immigration. Real Americans do no give a pass to illegals already in the USA. Illegals. Racist Americans want a pass given to illegals to further racist, fake ass Americans political agendas.

Fake ass Americans ignore law, make excuses and allow for breaking of laws. Real Americans do not.
Hey dummy; substantiate at least one of those things and that will elevate you to mere stupid.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

If what you say is true then Trump will win in a man slide.......assuming he’s not incarcerated. At what point does reality factor in for you? You live in the hood; how do your neighbors respond to you telling them that their race are sheep and that you the mighty white boy know what’s best for them?

I tell you what; let me take you do my barbershop and you can have the “mike” and whitesplain to them. At least I know they won’t beat you to death there![emoji1787]

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Fake ass Americans like Sportego bitch about one party spending billions on a wall

Meanwhile, fake ass racist Americans party previously approved billions for said wall. Nancy chuckle and clan.

Fake

Ass

Americans.
Where do you buy your meth at? You might consider cutting back....just a saying.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Pipe down fake ass American.
You know name calling has no effect when there’s no truth behind it right dummy?

I know you are too stupid to formulate a coherent thought but could you at least come up with your own insults Mr. IQless?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You know name calling has no effect when there’s no truth behind it right dummy?

I know you are too stupid to formulate a coherent thought but could you at least come up with your own insults Mr. IQless?

Fake ass American Sportego.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Given enough time, Trump and his gang will personally betray all of their supporters.

bga1

Reaction score
With the government open is there any sign of the Dems negotiating in good faith to avoid another shutdown? As I recall, this is what they promised if Trump would just put their friends back to work.

I would love to hear what the proposals are, if any.

GopherJake

Reaction score
With the government open is there any sign of the Dems negotiating in good faith to avoid another shutdown? As I recall, this is what they promised if Trump would just put their friends back to work.

I would love to hear what the proposals are, if any.
If I were D leadership, I would wait for their opening offer. Again, the shutdown was a hostage situation. Freeing the hostages doesn't put the onus back on the Ds. If Don wants his little wall, what is he offering in exchange?

Top Bottom